Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Serious playground baller toneloc103's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING: John Wall & Wiz are nearing agreement on five-year deal in $80 mil range

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    I watched over 70+ Wizards game and from what I have seen he is worth the money and the gamble.

John Wall has the Talent no doubt about it but not sure if he really wants to play for the Wizards.

I also know a lot of ppl here never watch the Wizards but JWall has one of the best defense for a guard. His jump shot was very poor when he first came back from injury but as time progresses he was improving as well. His 4th Quarter decisions are very poor and needs to improve his IQ during late games that are close.

JWall needs to work on Leadership, Jumpshot and TO during late game.

He will be Top PG if he truly wants to be a basketball player instead of collecting checks.
    Your honest evaluation is greatly appreciated

Default Re: BREAKING: John Wall & Wiz are nearing agreement on five-year deal in $80 mil range

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc103
    It amazes me the while Kevin Love gets bashed for "empty" stats, Wall is being praised for averaging 20-8 on 35% shooting.... Only on ISH....

First of all Wall shot 42% from the field, not 35%. Secondly Wall's TS% of 52% is only 1% worse than Westbrook, not bad for a guy who missed so much time and was out of shape when he came back.

And Wall does other things well besides score. He has a career average of 8 assists per game in spite of the fact that he has had so little talent around him.

Having said that i wouldn't have given him a max deal now. I would have tried to sign him for less this summer. If he doesn't bite i could always max him out next summer, if i choose to.

I'd pay 80 million for that