Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: melo vs bosh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: melo vs bosh

28 replies in this thread, and it's 99% Lebron dck riding fakkits. This is what ISH has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    28 replies in this thread, and it's 99% Lebron dck riding fakkits. This is what ISH has become.
    Bosh is a great team player and a great all-star, Melo is just a winner until it comes to playoff time.

If Anthony plays alongside James and Wade, he's going to win rings too. Infact, the mis-matches each player brings on offense, it would be insane to guard them.

Local High School Star

Lets look at this from different perspectives

I am a owner and I want a player to help earn my franchise money so I pick the more exciting big time scorer melo.

If i want to win and get the right pieces together I want someone like Bosh who is able to sacrifice and space the floor while playing very good defense.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Bosh didnt deserve half those allstar selections!

He was a defacto allstar due to the weakness of his position in the Eastern Conference a la Joe johnson!

Bosh has and always will be overrated

SOFT AS THEY COME!

Below average defender

A Finnese power forward without true finnese skills! Hes not Lamarcus Aldridge!

Boshs post game cant even be considered strong and thats considering the mid post! His low post game? Non existent

Can Bosh truly create his own shot? Not really and in tw few instances he can hos offense isnt that dynamic.

He cant carry a team on his own while Melo can

Melo is elite in every aspect of scoring in the game and only Kobe can rival his one on one prowess.

Melo has heart, never afraid to take the game winner and has made te most in the nba since 2003.

Melo plays hard and tough, hell bang down low, crash the boards, foght for second opportunities.

Bosh is Antawn Jamison at this point

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I have criticized Bosh a ton the last month. He played like shit in the playoffs and people always give him excuses for it. But I still wouldn't replace him with a loser like Melo. No NBA team is competing for a title with Melo the best player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I have criticized Bosh a ton the last month. He played like shit in the playoffs and people always give him excuses for it. But I still wouldn't replace him with a loser like Melo. No NBA team is competing for a title with Melo the best player.

And a team with Bosh will barely make the playoffs, as in his time with the Raptors in the shitty Eastern Conference, while Melo made the playoffs every year of his career in a much tougher Western Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    If i want to win and get the right pieces together I want someone like Bosh who is able to sacrifice and space the floor while playing very good defense.
    This whole thread topic is about what both can and will do as the franchise player. What right pieces are you going to get while Bosh remains as the #1 option ? If he's going to sacrifice his game for superior players, than he's not the franchise player and can only succeed as the 2nd or 3rd option... and so far it's only been as a third option.

You replace Anthony on the Heat with Bosh from 2010 and the trio of James/Wade/Anthony probably get 3 rings by now. So far, no team is competing with Bosh as the best player either.

College superstar

Bosh is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Chris Bosh is a 8x all star and 2x NBA champion. What case does Melo have

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Chris Bosh is a 8x all star and 2x NBA champion. What case does Melo have
    2013 NBA Scoring Title

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    This whole thread topic is about what both can and will do as the franchise player. What right pieces are you going to get while Bosh remains as the #1 option ? If he's going to sacrifice his game for superior players, than he's not the franchise player and can only succeed as the 2nd or 3rd option... and so far it's only been as a third option.

You replace Anthony on the Heat with Bosh from 2010 and the trio of James/Wade/Anthony probably get 3 rings by now. So far, no team is competing with Bosh as the best player either.

Melo winning a ring

2013 NBA Scoring Title
    Weak accolade. Everyone knows if Durant, Kobe, Lebron, gunned for the award like Melo there wouldn't even be a contest. It would look something like

Durant - 34.5 ppg
    Kobe 33 ppg
    Lebron - 30 ppg
    Westbrook - 29 ppg

Yeah, inplace of Bosh's role, he would ring(s). What's so laughable about that ?

Bosh only played in half of the games in the playoffs when he won his first ring and averaged 12/7 including contributing 0 points in game 7 in the FInals while getting horribly shitted on Roy Hibbert and David West in the ECFs in his recent championship success.