Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rosters for Blue vs White USA Basketball showcase game, July 25 in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Think he'll start over Wall?
    I think he should, but he won't. He stretches the floor way better than Wall but there were times that Wall made a play that I was genuinely in awe. He is by far the most athletic PG in the camp, and considering the speed of the White team's backcourt, he would definitely be a great asset for them defensively...if he wants to that is.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Rosters for Blue vs White USA Basketball showcase game, July 25 in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    I think he should, but he won't. He stretches the floor way better than Wall but there were times that Wall made a play that I was genuinely in awe. He is by far the most athletic PG in the camp, and considering the speed of the White team's backcourt, he would definitely be a great asset for them defensively...if he wants to that is.
    I have a buddy that's been there for every practice and he pretty much said exactly this. He said that Lillards been shooting well and when I asked him about Wall he said that the kid is lookin like an athletic freak and making a number of spectacular plays a day.

http://instagram.com/p/cLDa1RHNhu/

I bet Wall starts though primarily due to seniority. Both are great guards though.

Decent playground baller

Wall should easily start over Lillard

He is the best PG there, and the only person with any sort of case over him Irving.

Quote Originally Posted by alexthegr8
    I have a buddy that's been there for every practice and he pretty much said exactly this. He said that Lillards been shooting well and when I asked him about Wall he said that the kid is lookin like an athletic freak and making a number of spectacular plays a day.

I bet Wall starts though primarily due to seniority. Both are great guards though.
    if you go to the youtube USA basketball channel there is a clip of this putback in one of the highlight montages. That dunk had me like

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

So, where will I be able to see this? Link? Time?

Quote Originally Posted by alexthegr8

Wall is better than Lillard and that's why he should start, not due to seniority.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    Wall is better than Lillard and that's why he should start, not due to seniority.
    Not hard to imagine Lillard making a jump during his first off-season. Also, it is possible to have Lillard fit in the line-up better due to differing abilities and chemistry with other players. Lillard is also a better shooter, which is very important in international play.

Bump, since the game is today at 9pm ET

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Bump, since the game is today at 9pm ET
    Where can I watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Where can I watch?
    it's on NBA TV, if not try streaming at firstrowsports

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    Wall is more athletic, Lillard is a better shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Wall is more athletic, Lillard is a better shooter.
    water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    water is wet.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    USA Blue Team

NO NAME
    46 Harrison Barnes
    36 DeMarcus Cousins
    42 Anthony Davis
    41 DeMar DeRozan
    37 Derrick Favors
    31 Gordon Hayward
    22 Damian Lillard
    62 Greg Monroe
    34 Klay Thompson
    51 Dion Waiters
    26 Kemba Walker
    50 John Wall G

Coach: Tom Thibodeau, Chicago Bulls

USA White Team

NO NAME
    24 Ryan Anderson
    20 Mike Conley
    25 Andre Drummond
    33 Kenneth Faried
    29 Paul George
    27 Jrue Holiday
    23 Kyrie Irving
    35 DeAndre Jordan
    32 Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
    21 Ty Lawson
    39 Chandler Parsons
    38 Tyler Zelle

Coach: Monty Williams, New Orleans Pelicans
    white team is backcourt heavy

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    water is wet.
    fire is hot.