Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wades wife wins

Default Re: wades wife wins

Ex wives should only get money from their ex husbands if they raised their children and took care of the home while the husband worked.

THIS C*NT DID NOT.

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    if i had 5 mil, id try and make it 20, and that 40
    Why risk getting broke again? NBA players can take those risks, not you

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

Women are way too protected during divorces. Equal rights? It's gonna do more damage to women than us men.

I rule the local playground

Why the **** does she have to get $25,000 every month, just because Wade has the money?

If she was married to a normal everyday dude, she wouldn't be getting 25,000 so why does she get it now?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

This is standard operating procedure, not really a "win." When a divorce happens and one of the parties is far richer than the other the richer person generally ends up paying something to their ex. Normally without a pre-nup she'd be getting half. "Winning" would be if she had custody of the kids so that Wade had huge child support, huge alimony, and the assets including homes, cars and cash. If all she's getting is 5 mil and maybe some alimony (I don't know the details) she will have enough to live on assuming she budgets with some sense but she's certainly not getting half.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    damn. wade has the new ferrari f12 berlinetta.

http://instagram.com/p/cFfawqFCCx/
    Wow. Wade with a new level of attention whoring.

"Look at my son playing basketball! And for some reason, my brand new F-car is in the background, just parked right where the boy with the retard name is dribbling!"

I would feel bad for Wade being in such a terrible situation with his ex-wife, but he is just too cocky. Plus, he has money to last 3 lifetimes.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar

"Look at my son playing basketball! And for some reason, my brand new F-car is in the background, just parked right where the boy with the retard name is dribbling!"

I would feel bad for Wade being in such a terrible situation with his ex-wife, but he is just too cocky. Plus, he has money to last 3 lifetimes.
    It's not that bad. He's made/will make hundreds of millions. He's being ordered to pay 5.

Wade won considering how much MJ had to pay to Juanita.

could be a lot worse. i dont really see this as her winning. if she burns through this she aint getting more, otherwise she is clearly living beyond her means. no court would entertain her again under those circumstances.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Dang, even with the 25,000 a month, + the 5 million, House, and Cars, she still isn't happy. I think she's looking into what she can get, and not what she actually deserves, and who wouldn't really?

predictable..

I am reading D-Wade's book "A Father First" and in the readings so far, he seems pretty clear about wanting to help his ex-wife stay apart of their kids lives. So for his ex to say that D-Wade is not helping her seems odd. To me, and as others have stated here, she is losing it. I mean 25K a month. She gets to keep the house and the cars. What more do you want and need?

She'll piss through it and scream for more. And she'll get it because that's just how the system works.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar

Zaire is a retard name? You're hating so hard it sounds like latent racism.

they are playing ball in the driveway......cars are usually either in the garage or driveway. you act like they are playing in doors and dude drove his ferrari in the gym just for a photo op

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Wade won considering how much MJ had to pay to Juanita.
    Juanita is the reason MJ is still rich, she was the one managing his money. He would have gambled that shit away if it wasn't for her.