Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Wilt is one of the most overrated scorers in NBA History

So lets just get one thing straight, you never actually watched Wilt right? You're a 20 something who's only speculating? Yea, sit down and keep quiet.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheTenth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    So lets just get one thing straight, you never actually watched Wilt right? You're a 20 something who's only speculating? Yea, sit down and keep quiet.
    This isn't about Wilt's PPG, it's about a vendetta.
    It's not about intellectual advancement, it's about proving a point.
    It's not about looking for answers, it's about spewing one's own.
    It's not about understanding, it's seeking to incite.

... maybe I should be a poet?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TheTenth
    This isn't about Wilt's PPG, it's about a vendetta.
    It's not about intellectual advancement, it's about proving a point.
    It's not about looking for answers, it's about spewing one's own.
    It's not about understanding, it's seeking to incite.

... maybe I should be a poet?
    You registrated in 2013, shut it.

You're such a fool, you never reply with actual facts, you're just a second coming of Jlauber. Either you reply in stupid fashion like above or you cherry pick stats.
    Last edited by millwad; 07-20-2013 at 01:18 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

I've seen the footage that is available and I've done plenty of research by my own.

You're the fool who is buttyboying for Kyrie, did you start to watch basketball yesterday?

NBA rookie of the year

I like how the people above who think I'm wrong replies in such a stupid fashion. Either you guys reply with some stupid smiley or you write irrelevant bogus.

Gat damn Millwad seems to be putting more energy into being anti-Wilt lately. I wonder if this will re-ignite one of ISH's greatest old rivalry's.

About a year ago every week you could basically expect some sort of heated confrontation between Millwad and Jlauber (now Lazeruss)

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Gat damn Millwad seems to be putting more energy into being anti-Wilt lately. I wonder if this will re-ignite one of ISH's greatest old rivalry's.
    He's run out of Asian people to pick on in the OTC so he's back to trolling Wilt.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    He's run out of Asian people to pick on in the OTC so he's back to trolling Wilt.
    It was never my fault.

Godzuki was a 50 year old virgin korean punk.
    Dwade-316 was a pinoy Windows XP buttyboy.
    SourPatchKids is a 14 year old with a massive chin.

But my Wilt posts are serious, I got Jlauber good and that was why he left the last time.

1. Lebron James

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    You registrated in 2013, shut it.
    Great detective work.

You're such a fool, you never reply with actual facts, you're just a second coming of Jlauber. Either you reply in stupid fashion like above or you cherry pick stats.
    I always reply with facts; I just assume you ignore them because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Also name some other times in which "I responded in stupid fashion." I pride myself on dedication of removal of personal bias, looking at the whole picture, and refusing to delve into ad hominem attacks. Of course; my ideas may be overly Utopian, but at least I am making an effort. You throw around a-lot of insults and one-liners but not much of substance.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TheTenth
    Great detective work.

I always reply with facts; I just assume you ignore them because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Also name some other times in which "I responded in stupid fashion." I pride myself on dedication of removal of personal bias, looking at the whole picture, and refusing to delve into ad hominem attacks. Of course; my ideas may be overly Utopian, but at least I am making an effort. You throw around a-lot of insults and one-liners but not much of substance.
    Oh, no personal bias?

You're cherry picking what you like to mention and in the other thread you almost felt insulted that I mentioned his playoff scoring average.

You are nothing but a needy fool.

Oh, no personal bias?
    It's the goal; maybe not the outcome.

You're cherry picking what you like to mention and in the other thread you almost felt insulted that I mentioned his playoff scoring average.
    I was not insulted and I responded to you in length about why I thought what I did - I am on this site for a good debate. You did not respond to back up your argument. I prefer not to cherry pick and I honestly don't think I do. One needs context with every situation.

You are nothing but a needy fool.
    Correct. I need water, food, and air in my lungs. I assume this back and forth we are having is rather pointless though. I am always up for a good debate on players, and when you are ready to have one - shoot me a pm. Regardless, I think you probably want the last word on this matter - so I'll let you have it.

This is why I advocated separating the best player (or big in this kind of argument) from the greatest player. We can't send prime Shaq back to the 60s to see if he would best Wilt's numbers, or whether they would let Shaq play like Shaq back then, or put Wilt on the Celtics and see how many titles he would win. It's all speculation.

The only thing we can objectively do is compare what players did over their careers, regardless of era, teammates or what have you.

Russell is the greatest winner, and there isn't a debate on that. Wilt has the greatest individual stats, and there is no debating that. No player in the history of a game dominated an era like Russell or Wilt did. That's why they are GOAT candidates.

You can argue for Shaq being a superior force all you like, but his overall career doesn't match Russell or Wilt's accomplishments. Now Kareem and MJ do, because you get a mix of great stats, awards and championships.

The rest is just opinion. Oh and Kobe >>>>>>>>>> Lebron (goat not boat).

Isn't op the guy that stalked SPK (a 14 year old) to try and prove a point? What a creep.