Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaa! DavisWarriorsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Paul George Says It

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    Kobe himself is not even top 10. He is a scrub who copying MJ, a scrub that was elevated to Superstar status thanks to being an accused rapist, a Superstar manufactured by ESPN
    Another troll on ISH with no basketball knowledge.

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
    Another troll on ISH with no basketball knowledge.
    Do I look like a troll? If you have nothing smart to say, then shut up

Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaa! DavisWarriorsFan's Avatar

Do I look like a troll? If you have nothing smart to say, then shut up
    Speak for yourself with all the posts you made on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
    Speak for yourself with all the posts you made on this thread.
    I agree.

Decent playground baller

Kobe himself is not even top 10. He is a scrub who copying MJ, a scrub that was elevated to Superstar status thanks to being an accused rapist, a Superstar manufactured by ESPN
    At least youre smart enought to say accused. If Kobe wanted to, he could sue everyone in here for slander just like Donald Trump did with that chick who said his pageants were rigged and Donald Tramp sued her for defamation and won 4 million in damaages.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
    I'm talking about Shannon Brown. If anything Brown benefited the most playing under Kobe. He was a nobody before the coming to the Lakers but with a little guidance from Kobe, he was transformed into a solid SG.
    This is the most delusional thing I have witnessed in a long time. So pretty much any scrub who plays well on the Lakers it is because of Kobe? Even though they rarely if ever were on the court at the same time. Why don't you just go off and give Kobe credit for Jared Dudley playing well on the Sun's? It would be about the same thing as you are doing right now.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    This is the most delusional thing I have witnessed in a long time. So pretty much any scrub who plays well on the Lakers it is because of Kobe? Even though they rarely if ever were on the court at the same time. Why don't you just go off and give Kobe credit for Jared Dudley playing well on the Sun's? It would be about the same thing as you are doing right now.
    When those players best years are with Kobe, its not a coincidence.

Why is the "To Kobe" in paranthesis.

Did he actually say "Of course it would be tough. You

Quote Originally Posted by Twiens
    He'll be restricted though, Pacers would match anything

Pacers won't have the cap room. If Lakers go anywhere near a max contract the Pacers won't have the cap room to match the contract

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Odumbb
    At least youre smart enought to say accused. If Kobe wanted to, he could sue everyone in here for slander just like Donald Trump did with that chick who said his pageants were rigged and Donald Tramp sued her for defamation and won 4 million in damaages.
    There is something wrong when a guy that rich and powerful can go at someone much poorer and less powerful than him and win a court case. She probably deserved some kind of karma, but not to be sent broke like that. Imagine you having a go at a rich congressman and he turns around and says I'm gonna sue you and make you bankrupt over an honest jest?

This world of sueing sombody over the most trivial acts is starting to get out of hand. If you can't handle a bit of criticism, don't make yourself famous in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Pacers won't have the cap room. If Lakers go anywhere near a max contract the Pacers won't have the cap room to match the contract
    This is what I'm hoping for.

Everyone I know who is willing to discuss the Lakers future after this season always mention wanting either Melo or LeBron to come to LA. I doubt LBJ will risk taking another hit to his image, and Melo is a great player but not someone I want the Lakers to build around.
    PG is the player I hope they toss the max deal to. This guy will still be in his early 20's. And with all the Laker legends still having major influence in LA, I am confident he'll turn out better with LAL than of he remains with the pacers.

Banned

he is done!!! like ummm done. kobe has a torn achilles. it is there, never to fully heal unless he is the 1st case of a breakthrough. he maybe able to hike up his favorite hill or ride a bike, but play basketball, even lateral movements to impose his will on both sides of the ball, i don't think so. and i love kobe.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Yes, we will. You don't need cap room to extend your own rookie anyway.

He's not going anywhere. People need to stop mentioning his name in FA discussions

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Since when has saying no been a problem for Kobe?
    exactly.................you say no to kobe, then he just goes in though the backdoor