Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Trayvon Martin: The Movie being discussed for 2015 release

Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young males is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, ******?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."

Default Re: Trayvon Martin: The Movie being discussed for 2015 release

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO this is hilarious

High School Varsity 6th Man

Very good NBA starter

LMAO.... that was hilarious

NBA rookie of the year

I laughed.

High School Varsity 6th Man MastaKilla's Avatar

That's honestly how most people think it happened

LOL, I saw the first half of this a few weeks back, it's kind of funny, but also seems to be the way a considerable number of people see this situation.

Banned

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman

I lold.

NBA rookie of the year

They will eventually make a Trayvon Martin movie, and I suspect it will be basically the version you outlined. Its what everyone who hasn't followed the trial believes.

Zim will also beat his girlfriend and be super aggressive to everyone.
    Also Zim will be played by JK Simmons.

You guys laugh?.....

that's how the media rolled....

And? I don't get the joke. Isn't that exactly how it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    And? I don't get the joke. Isn't that exactly how it happened?
    Yeah I don't get it either. That's how it happened, I don't know what everyone finds so funny.

Is like OP was there, just seeing the events in real life.

Seriously though, they will make a "made for tv" movie about this case.

You posted one scenario.

There are also those who ride Zimmermans d1ck, and could make a movie the exact opposite of what you posted.

"Thug TM beats up his teachers, has a grill, smokes weed. Respectable, neighborhood hero George Zimmerman puts his life on the line every day to keep everyone safe. Thug Tray pops out of the bushes and beats George Zimmerman to a bloody pulp, Zimmerman begs the thug to stop, Zimmerman says stop or ill shoot, seriously stop, I don't want to have to kill you, George reluctantly pulls his gun and shoots the thug ****** dead. George feels terrible, he is crying at the scene, wondering why he was randomly attacked and wishes he didn't have to shoot."

Anyone can use satire brother man