Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: I hate to take the air out of Nets balloon BUT

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Yes i am so butthurt over the nets nursery home roster
    wow...first OP now jimmy.

is everyone butthurt over this new nets team?

This thread is book marked, when the nets have a better winning season, and when they progress further in the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    Op is being exposed of being an idiot, the usual for Knick fans

Holy cow, I think I just ran him over in Super Mario Kart

So we're basing the Knicks success on their regular season?

Yo you lost in a convincing fashion to the Pacers. Thus far I don't see them making any moves to make the Knicks suddenly amazing.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Here's the thing, KG and Pierce had to lead the Celtics all by themselves after Rondo went down. They had no other help. No one expects them to lead the Nets. It's still going to be Deron Williams' team. KG and Pierce are coming to help. They'll be playing with Brook Lopez, Deron Williams and Joe Johnson. Way more help than they've had the past two seasons. The Nets are stacked.

I'd put money on the Nets having more wins than the Knicks next year.

Lots of weapons, and the potential starting 5 looks nuts.

NBA rookie of the year

Yeah today at work, all of the Knick fans were saying how the Nets still aren't good enough.. how the Nets will still win 45 game sand the Knicks 55+.

I asked them how they would feel if Nets stayed put and Knicks got KG, Pierce, and Terry and kept Felton, Shumpert, Carmelo, and Tyson.

They cited some mumbo jumbo about 2 championships over 40 years ago...

Fact is... Nets got rid of Wallace for Pierce... KG for Reggie Evans... Terry for Marshon Brooks... and they can keep Hump, Keith Bogans, and that other kid.

Old or not... they traded old for old... but upgraded talent.

Nets > Knicks. Stay mad.

Banned

Yeah, Rondo played well in that series... oh wait OP is a *******

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

I think that the funniest part about the but hurt Knicks fans is that they were all Nets fans during the early-mid 2000s and if anyone says they werent, then theyre lying. I guess they should have stuck with the right team instead of switching the minute the Knicks started hitting some 3s. Another funny part is how if the Knicks hadnt gotten ridiculously hot at the beginning of the season, they would be a 5th seed after Chicago. And I dont know why theyre talking about AARP when theyre team is old as Sh*t too and theyre old guys arnt even productive.

It still hasnt hit me how stacked this starting lineup is. Paul Peirce is the worst starting player on the Nets... just let that soak in for a few minutes.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

on paper the nets are definitely better than the knicks.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    I think that the funniest part about the but hurt Knicks fans is that they were all Nets fans during the early-mid 2000s and if anyone says they werent, then theyre lying. I guess they should have stuck with the right team instead of switching the minute the Knicks started hitting some 3s. Another funny part is how if the Knicks hadnt gotten ridiculously hot at the beginning of the season, they would be a 5th seed after Chicago. And I dont know why theyre talking about AARP when theyre team is old as Sh*t too and theyre old guys arnt even productive.

It still hasnt hit me how stacked this starting lineup is. Paul Peirce is the worst starting player on the Nets... just let that soak in for a few minutes.
    No knicks fans were nets fans back in the 2000's nice job making shit up. And the knicks have gotten way younger, no thomas,no kidd,no wallace so the knicks are old talk is a thing of the past.

The ISH'ers Champion!

What kind of crappy and insecure thread is this?

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    No knicks fans were nets fans back in the 2000's nice job making shit up. And the knicks have gotten way younger, no thomas,no kidd,no wallace so the knicks are old talk is a thing of the past.
    LMAO yes they were. If you asked anyone back in 2002-2006 Nets or Knicks, every single person would say Nets, especially anyone who is in college or graduate school now and grew up with the Nets making Finals appearances while the Knicks had Isaiah groping people and Eddy Curry eating people. Also, those so called old guys made the All-Star team last year and almost beat the Knicks as the only players on that Celtics team along with Green.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    LMAO yes they were. If you asked anyone back in 2002-2006 Nets or Knicks, every single person would say Nets, especially anyone who is in college or graduate school now and grew up with the Nets making Finals appearances while the Knicks had Isaiah groping people and Eddy Curry eating people. Also, those so called old guys made the All-Star team last year and almost beat the Knicks as the only players on that Celtics team along with Green.
    Such bullshit no real knicks fans were switching to the nets, and give me a break the celtics were primed to swept off the court even without jr in game 4. We can go back and forth all day but i dont see how adding a bunch of washed up 40 year old vets makes the nets contenders.