Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I hate to take the air out of Nets balloon BUT

The Nets do lack foot speed, and need to add someone who can get to the rim to space the floor.

Banned

Op is being exposed of being an idiot, the usual for Knick fans

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    our key to taking down the heat is wade. we know bosh with fold with kg on him. if wade plays like 25 ppg wade, we could lose. if he plays like passive 15 ppg wade, we will win. i also think a bench of marshon, terry, plumlee and blatche need some major work. we need shooting on our bench like the heat. we have a semi-week bench right now.
    The Nets have no chance in hell of beating the Heat. Lopez will do work, but Miami would slaughter them in transition. the Nets starting lineup is amazingly slow. Didn't you see Pierce during the Knicks series? He could barely move out there

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Navy"]Stop generalizing Knick fans with one or two posters. The thoughts of a few dont extend to the whole fan base on this board. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'll just quote myself.[/COLOR]

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    The Nets have no chance in hell of beating the Heat. Lopez will do work, but Miami would slaughter them in transition. the Nets starting lineup is amazingly slow. Didn't you see Pierce during the Knicks series? He could barely move out there
    thats what was said when they played the old and slow spurs too. same with the old and slow mavs too. spurs should have won. heat got lucky. thats besides the point. and pierce won't be remotely close to the same role he was with the celtics. he's going to be a fourth option behind brook, deron, and joe so bringing up the knicks series is irrelevant.will the nets beat the heat? probably not. can they? yes, if they are fully healthy.

Knicks fans right now:

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    talk to me when you win a round in the playoffs. ]
    Lmaooooooo thats some stupid shit there.... this knicks core only accomplished that this year and almost ****ed it up.

Beside that, cant wait to see these teams **** shit up in the eastern conference

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    thats what was said when they played the old and slow spurs too. same with the old and slow mavs too. spurs should have won. heat got lucky. thats besides the point. and pierce won't be remotely close to the same role he was with the celtics. he's going to be a fourth option behind brook, deron, and joe so bringing up the knicks series is irrelevant.will the nets beat the heat? probably not. can they? yes, if they are fully healthy.

No.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    Before JR smith elbowed Jason Terry, the Knicks were on their way to EMBARASSING the Celtics and up until that point, kg+pierce were Horrible. KG played ALRIGHT the rest of the series, but as the Knicks were blowing the doors off the celtics for the 1st 3 games, everyone was saying how OLD AND DECREPID pierce and kg were.

Now everybody on ISH is getting a woody because the nets didnt give up any NBA talent for 2 aging hall of famers? If this was 2008- OK YEAH. But watch how Shumpert LOCKED DOWN Pierce in the playoffs to the point that pierce became a very-bad spot up shooter; could NOT EVEN dribble the ball anywhere near Shumpert.

Kg had his moments against a very weak Knicks front court that included a banged up Chandler.

Its funny when the Knicks gave up all those 1st round picks years ago, we were mocked and laughed at; but now the Nets give up 1st round picks till kingdom come and its not a big deal.

Best of luck Net fans, the Knicks are building from within and shumpert+hardaway JR is going to be a nice backcourt for the next 10 years.

And nope, I'm not mad, I'm actually elated that the Nets AARP team will be sucking wind while Shumpert, Melo and Hardaway JR is going APE SHIT !
    you do realize that this post just reeks of jealousy and being butthurt, right?

and that last sentence...

Everyone knows Knicksfever2010 is a mad butthurt troll on ISH right now, even Knicks fans aint standing by his side.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    you do realize that this post just reeks of jealousy and being butthurt, right?

and that last sentence...
    Why would anyone be jealous or butthurt of the Nets AARP squad that is going nowhere? According to the haters, nets were supposed to takeover ny last year and we see how well that turned out

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Why would anyone be jealous or butthurt of the Nets AARP squad that is going nowhere? According to the haters, nets were supposed to takeover ny last year and we see how well that turned out
    lol the fact that you are even replying in this thread shows how butthurt you are. After all, among all 1004 posts you made, 1000 of them are complete worthless piece of shit.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    no idea, but knicksfever2010 certainly is. check out his first post in this thread and youll see what i mean.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    lol the fact that you are even replying in this thread shows how butthurt you are. After all, among all 1004 posts you made, 1000 of them are complete worthless piece of shit.
    Yes i am so butthurt over the nets nursery home roster

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

So the AMAZING and star studded Knicks were pushed to 6 games by a team without their best player (Rondo) and two AARP, old and withering away players. Come on dude. You're just mad that the Nets have a better team than the Nets man. Come on now. Until the Knicks get rid of Amare and get a legit point guard, they aren't going anywhere. But Miami is still ahead of everyone. If Wade is healthy come next postseason, Miami is still the favorite.