Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Pat Riley reveals truth on Dwyane Wade, Kareem story, and truth on Wade's future

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen1
    Yeah he was faking so much that he faked a fake knee drain going to game 7 of nba finals.
    You're so gullible.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Default Re: Pat Riley reveals truth on Dwyane Wade, Kareem story, and truth on Wade's future

This is the same guy who got carted off in a wheelchair for a shoulder injury. And the same guy who brought a box of tissues to the press conference to let you know he wasn't feeling well after the game.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Eh, that doesn't really mean too much because he probably won't be healthy next year either.

It does give him a valid excuse for sucking though.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Anfernee
    Exactly. He's always injured because he hasn't taken conditioning and health seriously. He used to eat chicken fingers and cheeseburgers regularly during the season.
    Yup. Dude's a clown. Terrible work-ethic.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Yup. Dude's a clown. Terrible work-ethic.
    Amazing. Here you have someone absent of a single athletic bone in his body talking down a world class athlete. As if you have any intel on his preparation and worth ethic.

I'd be willing to guarantee you haven't played competitive sports a day in your life.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Anfernee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Amazing. Here you have someone absent of a single athletic bone in his body talking down a world class athlete. As if you have any intel on his preparation and worth ethic.

I'd be willing to guarantee you haven't played competitive sports a day in your life.
    I'm not sure about Jacks3, but I'm in great shape.

On Wade, peep this piece from USA Today last year:

[QUOTE]Wade turns 30 later this month, and in his ninth pro season nutrition is as important to him as any other part of his regimen. That wasn't always the case: Even when he was on his way to being MVP of the NBA finals in 2006, Wade could get away with eating just about anything he wanted

Pat is going to get on Wade's ass this summer

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    As if you have any intel on his preparation and worth ethic.
    What intel do I need? Dude has been in the league a decade and still hasn't developed a consistent jumper. Still hasn't developed a three. Has had seasons where he came into camp fat and out of shape to the point where Pat Riley has had to call him out in the media (see: 2010). Terrible diet. His work-ethic is terrible compared to the true GOATs. I mean, look at all the advancements LeBron has made in his game. Now look at Wade. The difference is startling.

Wade is only 31 and in his 10th season and is already a shell of his former self. That tells you all you need to know.

Embarrassing.

Well, you'd be wrong.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

So what was Chris Bosh's excuse? Wade hurt at least averaged almost 16, 5 and 5. All Bosh could give was 12 and 7. Not bad unless he's making close to $20 million per year... oh wait.

What intel do I need? Dude has been in the league a decade and still hasn't developed a consistent jumper. Still hasn't developed a three. Has had seasons where he came into camp fat and out of shape to the point where Pat Riley has had to call him out in the media (see: 2010). Terrible diet. His work-ethic is terrible compared to the true GOATs. I mean, look at all the advancements LeBron has made in his game. Now look at Wade. The difference is startling.

Wade is only 31 and in his 10th season and is already a shell of his former self. That tells you all you need to know.

Embarrassing.

Well, you'd be wrong.
    Pat said in that interview that he's going to talk to Wade about what u said...

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Anfernee
    I'm not sure about Jacks3, but I'm in great shape.

On Wade, peep this piece from USA Today last year:
    What exactly are you trying to prove? That Wade ate junk food, and wasn't as conscious of his diet when he was younger? Like practically the vast majority of US citizens?

I could link you to an article stating that a younger Michael Jordan loved cinnamon rolls, and would eat an entire tray of them in one sitting. Does that mean he didn't take proper measures in regards to his health & conditioning either?

Some of ya'll dudes are characters, man.
    Last edited by PJR; 06-27-2013 at 11:20 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Well, you'd be wrong

Basket weaving doesn't count.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Why are we acting like the Wade we saw in the playoffs is the norm? We've never seen Wade play like that before for an extended stretch. He was obviously hurt...only morons and haters would dispute that.

And he did enough to come through when his team needed him the most.

And this whole injury thing is getting overblown...especially hilarious coming from Kobe fans. Kobe has essentially had nagging injuries since the 05 season to present. He's worn down at the end of the last 3 playoffs. In 2010...he was injured against OKC and if not for a stacked team and some luck...could easily have seen his team lose that series.

Why do people continue to act like we didn't just see Wade play great for months in the regular season. We just saw him put up 21/5/5 on 57% TS in the regular season...and he was absolutely great on both ends during the streak.

The thing with Wade that you don't see a lot of other guards do...is that he actually plays defense. Westbrook, Rondo, Paul, and Wade (might be forgetting someone) are really the only star guards in the league that play defense...and that matters.

Very good NBA starter

It's not overblown.

He just had one of the worst post-seasons ever...because of (apparently) injuries.

2012 playoffs he was playing injured and struggled mightily (for his standards) outside those three games vs the Pacers, because of injuries.

2011 Finals Game 5 he gets injured and ends up paying nowhere his usual amount of minutes. Than he stinks it up in Game 6. Injury probably had something to do with that.

2009 playoffs. Playing with a bad back.

His entire 2007 and 2008 seasons were completely ruined because of injuries.

2005 playoffs. Get injured in the ECF. Costs the Heat a potential Finals appearance.

Rookie season--missed 16 games.

lol these Wade stans.

And this dude always bringing up Bryant.

Last edited by Jacks3; 06-27-2013 at 11:22 AM.

If you're on the court, playing, there are NO excuses. People play with nagging injuries ALL the time.

Hell, half of the NFL does.
    Last edited by kuniva_dAMiGhTy; 06-27-2013 at 11:36 AM.