Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent playground baller KingMichael23's Avatar

Default Re: that was some disgraceful reffing against the heat

After the Spurs win another NBA title Heat fans will say "LeBron needs more help."

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    your using my insult to you against me. You are amazingly creative and should be given a medal.

#sitonitandrotate

oh wow this mirroring thing is a lot of fun.
    Now we're gettin philosophical

I think I'm having more fun than you though. Plus, I'm sane

I usually hit open layups Coffee Black's Avatar

I think the officiating was even, not really all that good but even.

at least i can complain about poor officiating going against my team.

You have to sit there and attack a guy you used to defend with a full suit of armour.

Reconsider your ethics as a basketball fan. Its pathetic.

i have said every single game no matter who wins or loses that this is the best reffed series of the playoffs.

i still maintain that, i've watched every single game except the first halve of game 4.

when did i attack anyone? are you talkin about the obvious moving screen on lebron?

National High School Star

they didn't cheat their way to a victory.

Suck It Homo

Banned

Lebrick shot 9fts. Stop ing.

"knock knock, who's there?, Op!, Op who?, Ops a ph@ggot.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stern
    The Spurs commited a number of over the back fouls that werent called. But I put the majority of blame on LeBron. He was just horrible in the second half and whoever he was guarding blew right by him. One of the most overrated defenders in the league.
    very overrated.. He plays on ball defense too flat footed and yields the lane to his assignment... a guy with all that size length and speed should be a better defender..

Quote Originally Posted by KingMichael23
    After the Spurs win another NBA title Heat fans will say "LeBron needs more help."
    Ok now to have a completely different basketball conversation and to stop trolling everyone else for a moment.

I actually wouldn't say more help

I'd say different help. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are phenomenal players that carried their own teams to many playoff births and victories. Dwyane Wade is a former finals MVP and still great when he can switch it on.

However on this team if they do want it built around LeBron can not have Chris Bosh as their starting center. He's too weak and he doesn't have the mentality of staying strong and rebounding hard in the paint.

Having Chris Bosh at center is the same as playing Dirk Nowitzki at center(a bigger and longer player) its not a good move if you want good rebounding and good defence especially since your starting Lebron at power-forward these days basically. Thats why the Mavs were more successful with Dirk Nowitzki at pf with Tyson Chandler at the center position.

What you want to do is have someone similar to Nene in the middle(who isn't scared to bang down low or stretch out, and can rebound and defend beautifully with consistency)

Chris Bosh is a hell of a player with a lot of talent that is in the wrong position on the wrong team. The guy should have the offense built around him not be a role player on the offensive end. Bosh's best place to play right now is in Washington with John Wall and Emeka Okafor at the center position.

Does no one else know the difference or am I the only one that sees this?

Ok now to have a completely different basketball conversation and to stop trolling everyone else for a moment.

I actually wouldn't say more help

I'd say different help. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are phenomenal players that carried their own teams to many playoff births and victories. Dwyane Wade is a former finals MVP and still great when he can switch it on.

However on this team if they do want it built around LeBron can not have Chris Bosh as their starting center. He's too weak and he doesn't have the mentality of staying strong and rebounding hard in the paint.

Having Chris Bosh at center is the same as playing Dirk Nowitzki at center(a bigger and longer player) its not a good move if you want good rebounding and good defence especially since your starting Lebron at power-forward these days basically. Thats why the Mavs were more successful with Dirk Nowitzki at pf with Tyson Chandler at the center position.

What you want to do is have someone similar to Nene in the middle(who isn't scared to bang down low or stretch out, and can rebound and defend beautifully with consistency)

Chris Bosh is a hell of a player with a lot of talent that is in the wrong position on the wrong team. The guy should have the offense built around him not be a role player on the offensive end. Bosh's best place to play right now is in Washington with John Wall and Emeka Okafor at the center position.

Does no one else know the difference or am I the only one that sees this?
    you could have told me you were trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death

Suck It Homo
    there's no need for name calling. I'm trying to have a conversation about basketball. the minute you begin name calling is the minute the other person has won since you should your lack of intelligence and fail at producing a logical well balance argument.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    you could have told me you were trolling
    its hard to get the attention of others on Insidehoops without the method of trolling. Now i typed my argument people read it, they now understand what needs to be done in Miami

its hard to get the attention of others on Insidehoops without the method of trolling. Now i typed my argument people read it, they now understand what needs to be done in Miami
    You suck

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    omg everything you just said was so stupid. nothing you wrote should or would ever be considered a foul.
    take off your homer glasses you piece of shit.

LBJMVP,Cavaliers

How many alternates do you have you bandwagon,player slobbin,ignorant,trollin
    hater

Like I said,the league doesnt want Miami to succeed,they get more revenue and interest when the Heat fail and it imroves a teams spotlight and fans and interest

Look at the Mavs,they were essentially like the Spurs good,but nobody cared,they beat the heat

All of a sudden there are millions of new Mavs fans,Dirks jersey sales go way up,theyre seen as "Americas team"

The league does not want Miami to succeed,as strange as that may sound with LeBron,the NBAS num 1 star,but its clear as day
    the Heat dont get calls,and LeBron,Wade are avg some of the lowest fta in their whole career

And this heat-spurs series is Clearly being favored towards the Spurs,anybody that doesnt have their head up their a$$ filled with illogical,blind hate can see it,same with the Pacers and Bulls series.

But eh,if many hate something,their opinions and ways of seeing things stand,if the heat were getting the same reffing that the spurrs are getting and the spurs got reffed like Miami,youd never hear the end of it,all the media,everybody would be talking about how the heat have league bias and preferential treatment,but since its against the heat,and everybody hates them,not a thing.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease luckylucy's Avatar

What about the calls on Diaw?

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

or chalmers ****ing elbowing ginobili and got called for the foul