Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: that was some disgraceful reffing against the heat

Quote Originally Posted by ronron15
    Someone gif the vid of Durant being fouled in slow mo last year in game 2 and end thread

someone gif the vid of Danny Green hitting LeBron in the stomach going for a loose ball,
    someone gif Duncans moving screens this series,someone gif the difference
    of when the spurs run to the rim and get calls and the heat run to the rim and dont,someone gif all the over the back rebounds the spurs were getting,someone gif the shane battier blocking foul on kawhi leonard.

Oh and Durant should have fouled out way before that,
    but its Durant,he ended up playing the whole 4th quarter and end of 3rd with 5 fouls.

Someone show the difference in ft attempts between spurs-heat.

END THREAD.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    It's just the NBA rigging, bro. Watch how every fan now tunes in games 6 and 7 to watch the mighty battle.

How much you want to bet that Miami, who has not won the FT battle all series long, suddenly wins the FT battle in game 6 or 7 ?
    It seems that way. The problem is with NBA rigging is how do we know the Miami heat are going to make there shots the next game and the spurs will cool off?

Miami played well tonight and should have won. If Lebron got the calls he was supposed to in the lane that would've created a double team for the heat would've opened up shooters and cutters and we'd be talking a whole different game.

But no the refs completely ****ed it for the heat. THis is bullshit

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Spurs are a more disciplined team. They jump up straight, so Heat don't get calls. Heat reach a lot and lean in a lot on penetration. Cry about it all day, but bottomline is 3-2
    This plus Spurs keep you honest with their shooting so they can get by defenders cleaner and get them trailing or on the side of their bodies. Much much easier to get calls that way. Spurs are waiting for Bron and Wade to throw up floaters and layups.. They stay in front.

First half was decent officiating, second half was pathetic.

Decent college freshman

i saw bad calls on both sides. fishy yes, if it goes to 7 games i think there is something rigged

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Miami/LeRef stans, a little observation:

You. Are. Delusional.

Carry on.

Just because LeBronze and Bosh get away with illegal screens all the time doesn't mean they're entitled to free calls

Quote Originally Posted by Screamingdoom
    Stern's giving this to Heat in 7. Just chillax
    probably

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    Every transition foul made against Lebron and Wade

Duncan should've been in foul trouble in the third quarter
    Danny Green should've been there with them

The moving screen foul against Lebron was utter bullshit

I'll give them the Mike Miller one

That was a bullshit reffed game if i've ever seen one. ****ing bullshit.
    You've really got to be kidding. Why would you think that the league would ever want the Spurs to win? Lebron is THE FACE of the NBA. Get a grip. I'm sorry but sometimes teams that are favored still end up losing. That's why the play the games. Grow up. You know that any time the Spurs are in the finals the ratings are low. I assure you that Kawhi Leonard is not being pushed as the face of the league. Just get a grip and grow up. Please tell me how it would benefit the league to not have Miami win. The've only one once and got crushed by Dallas. This is hardly some dynasty that the league wants to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    Miami/LeRef stans, a little observation:

You. Are. Delusional.

Carry on.
    Downloading the game as we speak will make a youtube video of every time San Antoino fouls and is able to set there tempo and pound the ball. Bullshit calls and no-calls by the refs. Its amazing every time miami made a run the spurs would get some sort of foul in their favour. You didn't see that obviousness?!

You should all be ashamed to call yourselves basketball fans trying to say that was a fairly called game.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    You've really got to be kidding. Why would you think that the league would ever want the Spurs to win? Lebron is THE FACE of the NBA. Get a grip. I'm sorry but sometimes teams that are favored still end up losing. That's why the play the games. Grow up. You know that any time the Spurs are in the finals the ratings are low. I assure you that Kawhi Leonard is not being pushed as the face of the league. Just get a grip and grow up. Please tell me how it would benefit the league to not have Miami win. The've only one once and got crushed by Dallas. This is hardly some dynasty that the league wants to break up.
    Lebron loses and the NBA gets talked about all summer long. constant big 3 talk to break it up etc. Lebron goes through another traumatic experience only to win it again next season. All this political bullshit.
    Last edited by Mamba; 06-16-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    Downloading the game as we speak will make a youtube video of every time San Antoino fouls and is able to set there tempo and pound the ball. Bullshit calls and no-calls by the refs. Its amazing every time miami made a run the spurs would get some sort of foul in their favour. You didn't see that obviousness?!

You should all be ashamed to call yourselves basketball fans trying to say that was a fairly called game.
    Like I said, carry on... In your delusion.

Also do it for every point in the game (entire series really) where LeRef is allowed to bulldoze someone or Miami is allowed to hack away on defense.

Also do it for games 2 and 4 where the refs shafted the Spurs to take them out of their game and make sure Miami was allowed to play as aggressively as they want.

Also do it for games 2-4 of last season's Finals, when the the refs shackled and kneecapped OKC, to make sure LeRef "won" his first ring.

So yeah... you're delusional.

I just googled '****tard' and the link led here?

#OP

National High School Star

You're tears are so deliciously salty.. mmmmmm

Biatch