Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Let's objectively discuss Lebron's game tonight?

Did you feel he was dominant?
    Did you feel he was invisible?
    Did you feel like he was scared?
    Did you feel like he only vowed for 1 out of 5 games? Discuss

Default Re: Let's objectively discuss Lebron's game tonight?

Bosh and Wade were better, his defense was a ****ing disgrace, whoever he guarded just went off. He allowed Parker and Ginobili to just blow by him all day, he was passive and shot poorly. In crunch time he threw the ball away, traveled once, bricked a wide open layup and allowed Parker to blow by him and score.

And this time he actually had help, Allen had 21 points on 7-10 shooting, Bosh 16/6 on 7-11, Wade had 25/10/4/2/1 on 10-22. Lebron just choked and vanished on both ends of the floor. This Lebron is nothing compared to 2012 playoffs Lebron, I don't know wtf happened.

Very good NBA starter

Wade's defense was even worse. WTF?

birdman played better

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Bosh and Wade were better, his defense was a ****ing disgrace, whoever he guarded just went off. He allowed Parker and Ginobili to just blow by him all day, he was passive and shot poorly. In crunch time he threw the ball away, traveled once, bricked a wide open layup and allowed Parker to blow by him and score.

And this time he actually had help, Allen had 21 points on 7-10 shooting, Bosh 16/6 on 7-11, Wade had 25/10/4/2/1 on 10-22. Lebron just choked and vanished on both ends of the floor. This Lebron is nothing compared to 2012 playoffs Lebron, I don't know wtf happened.
    A fan who actually watches the game.

Ultimately I think Lebron needs to ball-dominate the fourth quarter when they're down. I'm talking Kobe/Jordan levels of selfishness. But who knows what Spo is calling in time-outs?

compared to the first 5 games in 2011 finals though, I wouldn't call this a choke-job at all. Rather, it's a rare case of Lebron being effectively neutralized.

I honestly think Wade's returned confidence after game 4 may give Miami identity issues as this series comes to a close... I don't care if Wade is perfect from the field - he CANNOT have the ball in his hands as long as he did tonight.

The shared custody bit did not work for Miami in 2011. They need to rule out exploring this strategy again.

If I knew exactly what strategies were being presented in-game, I could direct my criticism more accurately. For example, if they've been telling Lebron to shoot and he has declined - well that's on Bron big time.

When the other team's starters score 16, 24, 17, 24 and 26 and are shooting 60%+ then you're gonna lose.

He was agressive... thats all i want see from him whether he has it going or not, he has to try...

He'll bounce back... Spurs played good d he played poorly

**** skip bayless

not a hater, but he seriously disappeared in the 2nd half. A superstar, top 15 GOAT should have left his marks in the game, good or bad.

Stern's lap dog

D+

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton

I do know. He played against his SUMMER BFF DURANT.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Ray Ray & D wade brought them back in the 4th.

Ray had like 14 in that quarter.

His TEAM gave him a chance to step up in the 4th & it just didn't happen, Ray Allen cut the lead from 20 to 9 & Lebron just wasn't able to cap it off. Missing contested lay ups while waiting to be bailed out with a foul..

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    He was agressive... thats all i want see from him whether he has it going or not, he has to try...
    lol wut. the entire second half he floated around the perimeter scared of the ball. there were multiple possessions where he didnt even touch the ball - and ill bet thats not because spo drew up plays for him to stand there. he doesn't play off the ball or even demand the ball at all.