Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Rip Xbox

Default Re: Rip Xbox

playstation made a ps one ages ago, xbox just got around doing it

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

No X-bone for me. Based on pure specs, I wasn't going to get one anyways. It's sad, but usually consoles are a little ahead of PCs as far as pure gaming power. This time around, midrange gaming PCs will be able to compete with Xbone and PS4. Just build a proper PC, connect it to your TV, and bam. The only trade-off left, are rare, exclusive titles that are actually worth playing between each system.

Serious playground baller General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    How is the Xbox spying on you? If you're that paranoid put a black tape over the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    I wouldn't (and won't buy it on release anyway). Not the best idea imo, and there will still be plenty of great games coming out for PS3 for a while.
    Yeah I've said before my launch PS3 i bought crashed, so I'll probably wait for the second wave in the fall or winter of next year

Quote Originally Posted by General
    How is the Xbox spying on you? If you're that paranoid put a black tape over the camera.
    It's pretty sad that someone would have to do that just to avoid being spied on.

Quote Originally Posted by General
    I don't see what the big deal is

With the Xbox ONE you can play your games ANYWHERE on any system as long as you are logged into your Xbox LIVE account. All your games are installed on your system and stored in the cloud. You can share all your games with your family if you have multiple Xbox in the house without a physical disc.

IMO Microsoft is more forward thinking on this. Sony is stuck in the 90's still needing a physical disc.
    Yeah Sony's stuck in the 90s with their old-fashioned ideas of giving the consumer what they want and catering to people who game on a budget and can't afford to buy brand new games every time they want something new

Yeah if I was to go with a console, it'd be PS4.

Meanwhile, my PC runs games faster and smoother than any console that's out there. I'll stick with this.

Looks like a lot of people from xbox are jumping ship. Anyone got the live stream link that I can rewatch I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Looks like a lot of people from xbox are jumping ship. Anyone got the live stream link that I can rewatch I missed it.
    I loved my 360(Dony as play as much as I used to) but Im leaning PS4

I rule the local playground sommervilleCdn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    No X-bone for me. Based on pure specs, I wasn't going to get one anyways. It's sad, but usually consoles are a little ahead of PCs as far as pure gaming power. This time around, midrange gaming PCs will be able to compete with Xbone and PS4. Just build a proper PC, connect it to your TV, and bam. The only trade-off left, are rare, exclusive titles that are actually worth playing between each system.
    i hear that broham... Infamous is a game Im keeping an eye on : ] . The title character is like a mixture of Night Crawler and Johnny storm

+

oh sheet

http://kotaku.com/the-first-infamous...-i-n-512741703
    Last edited by sommervilleCdn; 06-11-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Why would people be jumping from xbox to playstation? If anything, I think it would be rare for people to figuratively jump from one to the other, just because most people own BOTH. If anything, the X-Bone will be skipped.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    why would anyone anyways give microsoft their money.........a shit company...just look at windows 8........
    with a few tweaks windows 8 is pretty darn good.

anyways with a delayed launch im sure theyre going to address some of our dislikes.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    I loved my 360(Dony as play as much as I used to) but Im leaning PS4
    Same. I was going to get Xbox by default. Nope

Serious playground baller General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Yeah Sony's stuck in the 90s with their old-fashioned ideas of giving the consumer what they want and catering to people who game on a budget and can't afford to buy brand new games every time they want something new
    Like I said, Microsoft is more forward thinking on this. They are heading towards a disc-less game system and for that to happen you need some type of DRM especially if they let you access your game collection from any Xbox One as long as you sign in to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by sommervilleCdn
    i hear that broham... Infamous is a game Im keeping an eye on : ] . The title character is like a mixture of Night Crawler and Johnny storm

http://kotaku.com/the-first-infamous...-i-n-512741703
    The semi-good news for us, is the hardware in the Bone, and PS4 are x86. It's not going to be an easy crack(may even be a leak from a developer), but emulation is going to be awesome. :)