Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Roy Hibbert fined $75k for remarks

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    you forgot "no homo"

man, you can no homo anything... actually saying "no homo" is giving gay dudes their respect... its like "yo, i acknowledge there could be some gay dudes in the audience laughing at this and Im going to acknowledge them"

you cant win em all.

Lesbians? Do they even care?

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    you are the idiot my gay friend.
    Like I said I am sure you wouldn't bother spending 20 minutes looking into the FACT that the word HOMO has been used a as a gay slur for decades..Because you are a 15 year old idiot who gets all his knowledge from internet boards..

Its the history of the word not what it means..Bitch is a female dog, but I think we know from the history of its use you can get yourself in trouble by using it..

And what a surprise because idiots always do this, you equate me knowing about the word homo to be gay myself...Like I said you are a moron..

Banned

it's only gay if you swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by stanlove1111
    Like I said I am sure you wouldn't bother spending 20 minutes looking into the FACT that the word HOMO has been used a as a gay slur for decades..Because you are a 15 year old idiot who gets all his knowledge from internet boards..

Its the history of the word not what it means..Bitch is a female dog, but I think we know from the history of its use you can get yourself in trouble by using it..

And what a surprise because idiots always do this, you equate me knowing about the word homo to be gay myself...Like I said you are a moron..
    you are obviously gay. If not I feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Disagree. Can't call the media "motherfvckers" on national TV. That's an obvious fine to me
    he wouldnt have gotten fined anything if he didnt say no homo

i in no one believe that was a gay slur at all, but nba player do not get fined for cussing in post game questions ever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stanlove1111

fgt

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    he wouldnt have gotten fined anything if he didnt say no homo

i in no one believe that was a gay slur at all, but nba player do not get fined for cussing in post game questions ever.

Only someone ignorant doesn't know homo is a gay slur..it is and has been for decades..

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I can turn on my TV right now and watch all manner of deplorable violence being acted out right there. But don't you DARE utter a no-no word on television or you're going to pay.

But you know...freedom and all that.

'Murica, ladies and gentlemen.

It wouldn't go down very well if you were holding a press conference for your company and you just blurted out the words 'motherf**ker' and 'no homo'. Its casual language for the bar or the internet, but not for talking to the press.

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli
    It wouldn't go down very well if you were holding a press conference for your company and you just blurted out the words 'motherf**ker' and 'no homo'. Its casual language for the bar or the internet, but not for talking to the press.
    Exactly.anyone in my company would be fired on the spot, even if it was just in front of a coworker who was offended..know your audience.

he called the journalists in front of him "motherfukkers"..... .......