Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: ISH Posters and their fixation with a referee conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Pacers had double the foul count for most of the game, I called it before this game started the fix was in. Like the first 4 games mattered, because that's what you and the other Heat f*ggots like to point out :

You have analysts pointing out ref bias and something is fishy and I should listen to you a Heat fan? :

Key game 5, 2-2.

Like I know you understand momentum, but you give no credit to it since you only like to point to the stats and say that's what happened after Heat won. I could also point out that, the league has been brought into disrepute before, yet Im crazy to think there is no more fixing in the game? F*ck you stupid ignorant c*nt.

I'd be ashamed to support a team full of flopping, traitorous cheats who are catered for by the league.
    I'm ashamed to even watch the nba knowing the face of the league is a mental midget and one of the biggest floppers to play the game for his size and athletic qualities, plus his arrogance. Pfffttt... Given.. not earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    I'm ashamed to even watch the nba knowing the face of the league is a mental midget and one of the biggest floppers to play the game for his size and athletic qualities, plus his arrogance. Pfffttt... Given.. not earned.
    This shit again

correct.

Pacers had double the foul count for most of the game, I called it before this game started the fix was in. Like the first 4 games mattered, because that's what you and the other Heat f*ggots like to point out :

You have analysts pointing out ref bias and something is fishy and I should listen to you a Heat fan? :

Key game 5, 2-2.

Like I know you understand momentum, but you give no credit to it since you only like to point to the stats and say that's what happened after Heat won. I could also point out that, the league has been brought into disrepute before, yet Im crazy to think there is no more fixing in the game? F*ck you stupid ignorant c*nt.

I'd be ashamed to support a team full of flopping, traitorous cheats who are catered for by the league.
    Lebron fouled out at the end of game 4 with an off the ball OFFENSIVE foul after hitting a huge 3. Heat with a chance to tie it or take the lead. Is that momentum?
    Calling an offensive foul on Bron again in the 3rd quarter right at the end and having Stephenson nail a 3 pointer to extend the lead as the 3rd quarter ends. Momentum changer?
    Paul George receiving 3 free throws on a jumpshot 5 feet behind the 3 point line. Is that a momentum changer?

Key game? Game 5? Its the playoffs, they're all key you knob.

Double the foul count? 19 to 11... All the fouls on their least important players. Hill and Stephenson who played like shit. Who cares about the fouls? So what, they stopped the game and gave the Heat an inbound? Holy shit, rigging...

You're a wanker, who is being a little sour puss c*nt because you're team is shit, and a team you despise shat on your team. Get over it. Aren't you in your twenties? Move on you wanker.

F@ggot.

Simple posts like this is the only way to deal with you idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    correct.
    your not invited to my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    your not invited to my thread.
    f your thread.
    Refs came through in the beginning of the 3rd to stop pacers from having any run at all. PG got his 4th early. Pacers big men stopped getting calls. It gave an open path to Lebron. Anyone watching would know.

He already won a championship while 6'1" Rose is still afraid to return in the NBA. Get the F*ck out of here. LeBron is greater than your favorite NBA Player, and he's not a coward B1tch like Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    f your thread.
    Refs came through in the beginning of the 3rd to stop pacers from having any run at all. PG got his 4th early. Pacers big men stopped getting calls. It gave an open path to Lebron. Anyone watching would know.
    sure sure

I dont know for sure, none of us can definitively say that it is one way or the other without being David Stern or the referees himself. But, you cannot systematically fix games,because it is illegal (Obviously this itself dosnt stop people) and if this was an ongoing reoccurring phenomenon then it would have been absolutely discovered and brought to the attention of the public. The government and the sporting and anti-corruption control bodies would have known about it. WHY? Because players and referees would have come forward and let it be known that that is the case.
    This is naive, idealistic logic from someone who obvious doesn't know how the world really works.

No one directly associated with the NBA -- owners, players or referees -- would benefit from "coming forward" and outing a corrupt system. They're all very comfortable with the way things are now. Money is flowing and everyone is paid.

Plus, while the blatant influencing the outcomes of games is very obvious to just about anyone watching, it would be difficult to prove because of compartmentalization, in that every participant in the corruption is only given a certain amount of information. No one but the head honchos would know the big picture, and the chances of one of them testifying is slim to none.

That's how crime syndicates are able to avoid prosecution, because the bit players can't provide enough evidence to convict the one's in control.
    Last edited by Shepseskaf; 05-31-2013 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    This is naive, idealistic logic from someone who obvious doesn't know how the world really works.

No one directly associated with the NBA -- owners, players or referees -- would benefit from "coming forward" and outing a corrupt system. They're all very comfortable with the way things are now. Money is flowing and everyone is paid.

Plus, while the blatant influencing the outcomes of games is very obvious to just about anyone watching, it would be difficult to prove because of compartmentalization, in that every participant in the corruption is only given a certain amount of information. No one but the head honchos would know the big picture, and the chances of one of them testifying is slim to none.

That's how crime syndicates are able to avoid prosecution, because the bit players can't provide enough evidence to convict the one's in control.
    Its not naive, your just automatically assuming the worst, you work you way backwards into a system of trying to prove its happening when the logical starting point is that it is not happening. Calling somebody naive because you try to push an agenda of "the world is a mean place" is just bullshit. Trying to push agenda of you dont understand the realities so im going to try and make you seem out of touch with reality. Dont be so foolishly predictable.

And no there are owners who would not just sit back and accept dirty practices. For instance the teams which are really in it to win and the team's who lose money. You think the teams who lose money would be willing to be pawns in a system where the teams with the biggest following have the scales tilted in their favor which in turn leads to them losing money? And what about the players who are screwed out of a chance to win. It isnt a system that benefit's everyone your wrong and its wrong to put that out and assume that.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Lebron fouled out at the end of game 4 with an off the ball OFFENSIVE foul after hitting a huge 3. Heat with a chance to tie it or take the lead. Is that momentum?

Heat were up 2-1. Smokescreen to make you believe like the series is not rigged. Irrelevant.

Calling an offensive foul on Bron again in the 3rd quarter right at the end and having Stephenson nail a 3 pointer to extend the lead as the 3rd quarter ends. Momentum changer?

You're totally ignoring the point I'm making, the series going 6 games is what the league wanted. Now they want Heat through.

Paul George receiving 3 free throws on a jumpshot 5 feet behind the 3 point line. Is that a momentum changer?

Key game? Game 5? Its the playoffs, they're all key you knob.

Not really, if the refs are on your side, the first 4 means little.

Double the foul count? 19 to 11... All the fouls on their least important players. Hill and Stephenson who played like shit. Who cares about the fouls? So what, they stopped the game and gave the Heat an inbound? Holy shit, rigging...

You're a wanker, who is being a little sour puss c*nt because you're team is shit, and a team you despise shat on your team. Get over it. Aren't you in your twenties? Move on you wanker.

A f*ggot Heat fan who will do anything to deflect from a valid point. Your boy Lequeen is the biggest bitch-made star the league has seen.

Comon Lequeen, flop some more, go on, its good for the team :
    Last edited by poido123; 05-31-2013 at 03:57 AM.

[/B]

A f*ggot Heat fan who will do anything to deflect from a valid point. Your boy Lequeen is the biggest bitch-made star the league has seen.

Comon Lequeen, flop some more, go on, its good for the team :
    Exactly. I'll just enjoy the win.

F@ggot.

Its not naive, your just automatically assuming the worst, you work you way backwards into a system of trying to prove its happening when the logical starting point is that it is not happening. Calling somebody naive because you try to push an agenda of "the world is a mean place" is just bullshit. Trying to push agenda of you dont understand the realities so im going to try and make you seem out of touch with reality. Dont be so foolishly predictable.

And no there are owners who would not just sit back and accept dirty practices. For instance the teams which are really in it to win and the team's who lose money. You think the teams who lose money would be willing to be pawns in a system where the teams with the biggest following have the scales tilted in their favor which in turn leads to them losing money? And what about the players who are screwed out of a chance to win. It isnt a system that benefit's everyone your wrong and its wrong to put that out and assume that.
    Obviously, you don't realize it, and won't acknowledge it, but virtually everything you just posted is incorrect.

I'm not pushing an "agenda", I'm watching the evidence right in front of my eyes. The widespread allegations of crooked NBA refs didn't just spring up overnight.

NFL and baseball refs make boneheaded mistakes on occasion, but there is no general consensus of an organized conspiracy, as there definitely is with the NBA. Why is that?

As inept a commissioner as Goodell is, I firmly believe he would immediately take steps to correct even the appearance of game influencing by refs. Stern has not done so for over three decades. What does that tell you?

The owners enjoy revenue sharing, and other such benefits, and will do nothing to change the current system.

Whether you choose to face up to it, or not, there are obvious, glaring problems with NBA officiating and nothing is being done to correct them.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He already won a championship while 6'1" Rose is still afraid to return in the NBA. Get the F*ck out of here. LeBron is greater than your favorite NBA Player, and he's not a coward B1tch like Rose.
    Won? I think you mean gift wrapped..

And as for Rose being my favorite player? His not, but one thing he is, is more man then LeBitch.
    You would never see Rose leave his team to team up with 2 other all stars to ring chase. He'd make players come to him.

You're excused for your dillusion cause I know once the heat is no longer the top team, you won't be a fan of theirs any longer.