Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH Posters and their fixation with a referee conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    All of Jordan's rings were fake and helped by the referees. What now?
    ...nice troll.
    Last edited by poido123; 05-31-2013 at 02:44 AM.

So pretty much on point with their normal winning percentage?
    Deny, deny, deny. You're like a politician.

Nobody denies that games have probably been fixed in the past. But an overwhelming majority of the time its just the refs making a bad call. Complain about the call itself all you want. But most of the time thats where it ends, most of the time the refs are not fixing there calls in favor of one team or another their just making the call the believe to be correct. When people consistently claim that teams are being screwed by refs because they think they have proof based on the past, or because there is a large free-throw difference or any other reason, it just diminishes what the teams are doing. More often then not the best team wins, the reason the best team wins is not because the refs tilt the game in their favor but because they are simply better.

Sometimes there are calls that is just bizarre. A referee 5 foot away didn't call any foul but a referee 60 feet away calls it even though the players back are turned and he can't possibly see the action as clear as the nearer ref.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Has the game dramatically change from 5 years ago? I ask because the quality of officiating has gotten worse and worse each year. I realize stern needs to progressively fix games over a course of time to make it less obvious, but watch the calls in this game to ECF games of the last 4 years and the shitty calls this year are >>>>> than subsequent years.

Good try, but your post couldn't be further from the truth.
    Your an idiot, how would Stern fixing more games but it less obvious isnt that itself self-contradictory. Your just writing anything, where is your proof that the officiating is getting worse, do you really have anything to back up what your saying as factual, or do you just like to believe that in your own world you can see something that everybody else cant.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    ...nice troll.
    If you honestly think Jordan was a saint and earned everything, clearly you're not too much older than the crowd you're insulting.
    If you can't remember the murmurs and backlash Jordan got from opposing fans after the refereeing in the 96 finals, then lol.

That was as bad a series as I've ever seen. Couldn't touch Jordan. Yet you never hear about it because of how beloved Jordan was. There are plenty more too, but not nearly as bad.

Deny, deny, deny. You're like a politician.
    What am I denying. Its on point with their winning percentage this season, and this is some kind of conspiracy?

All of Jordan's rings were fake and helped by the referees. What now?
    You actually believe that?

Please tell me you're trolling..

While I agree jordan had help at times from the refs, most stars do, he didn't need it.

Leflop James and this big business orientated league, guys are being propped up to be the next Jordan or money making machine like Jordan was, only that the reffing has changed the rules, have changed to cater for the big business stars and teams and you wouldn't dare explain or address the 2002 debacle and explain why this Heat team is any different with the systematic reffing.

Jordan helped by referees? Sure. Rings were fake? Comon man, try getting someone in here to agree with you on ISH : Comon I dare you
    Last edited by poido123; 05-31-2013 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Sometimes there are calls that is just bizarre. A referee 5 foot away didn't call any foul but a referee 60 feet away calls it even though the players back are turned and he can't possibly see the action as clear as the nearer ref.
    Agreed, but is it not true that the most important aspect of making the decision is actually the angle at which you are in relation to the play not the distance. If we agree that generally the ref's are not at an extreme distance at which their eyesight inhibits their ability then for instance even if somebody is 60 feet away they may be in a better position to make a call, e.g seeing a block/contest from side on to see if their is arm contact rather than seeing it from the back and not always being able to see contact. Or another example would be being horizontally aligned to the backboard to see if the ball hits the backboard and is a goal tend rather than being directly in front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    Agreed, but is it not true that the most important aspect of making the decision is actually the angle at which you are in relation to the play not the distance. If we agree that generally the ref's are not at an extreme distance at which their eyesight inhibits their ability then for instance even if somebody is 60 feet away they may be in a better position to make a call, e.g seeing a block/contest from side on to see if their is arm contact rather than seeing it from the back and not always being able to see contact. Or another example would be being horizontally aligned to the backboard to see if the ball hits the backboard and is a goal tend rather than being directly in front of it.
    If the 2002 thing happened, why do you wholeheartedly think fixed games/series are still not happening now? How do you know for sure?

While I agree jordan had help at times from the refs, most stars do, he didn't need it.

Leflop James and this big business orientated league, guys are being propped up to be the next Jordan or money making machine like Jordan was, only that the reffing has changed the rules, have changed to cater for the big business stars and teams and you wouldn't dare explain or address the 2002 debacle and explain why this Heat team is any different with the systematic reffing.

Jordan helped by referees? Sure. Rings were fake? Comon man, try get someone in here to agree with you on ISH : Comon I dare you
    How f*cking stupid are you that you can't see you're being mocked?

How much of a retard are you that you think this series is rigged? Were our 12 free throws today too much for your over-complaining, whining, bitch made ass? How many did you want us to receive? Less than double digits as a team?
    Was it too much for you that we outshot the Pacers from the field, from 3pt land, had less turnovers, more steals, more blocks, more assists, 7 more made field goals?
    What calls you incompetent sooky c*nt? Did we really get too many? How about we don't shoot a f*cking free throw next time?

F[COLOR="Black"]ucking[/COLOR] c[COLOR="Black"]unt.[/COLOR] Eat a bag of d!cks you wanker.

If the 2002 thing happened, why do you wholeheartedly think fixed games/series are still not happening now? How do you know for sure?
    I dont know for sure, none of us can definitively say that it is one way or the other without being David Stern or the referees himself. But, you cannot systematically fix games,because it is illegal (Obviously this itself dosnt stop people) and if this was an ongoing reoccurring phenomenon then it would have been absolutely discovered and brought to the attention of the public. The government and the sporting and anti-corruption control bodies would have known about it. WHY? Because players and referees would have come forward and let it be known that that is the case. Now Tim Donaghy you may say came forward and let it be known, well i hardly take the word of one to be absolute fact he probably has a point on a minute scale but not one the reaches the entire ongoing NBA game scheudal. Plus Donaghy was betting on point spread, this means he was putting money the the score or score differential which its a completely individual thing, its him doing things for his own benefit and not the league. He was fired and went to jail - OF COURSE HE WANTS TO DISCREDIT THE LEAGUE AND DOWNPLAY HIS OWN DISCREPANCIES. If there is match fixing then it means that people are in on it, referees, players, coaches, media etc. If its really true then many people would have said something. People just play join the dots, people want to believe that because they see one thing and their explanation fits that it means its true when it dosnt, people are naturally suspicious but that dosnt make those suspicious warranted. .
    Last edited by Kews1; 05-31-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Nothing is fixed.

The End.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

After the calls at the end of gm4, my eyes automatically censor out everything that implies the ref helping Miami. I'm not going to believe any of it.

How f*cking stupid are you that you can't see you're being mocked?

How much of a retard are you that you think this series is rigged? Were our 12 free throws today too much for your over-complaining, whining, bitch made ass? How many did you want us to receive? Less than double digits as a team?
    Was it too much for you that we outshot the Pacers from the field, from 3pt land, had less turnovers, more steals, more blocks, more assists, 7 more made field goals?
    What calls you incompetent sooky c*nt? Did we really get too many? How about we don't shoot a f*cking free throw next time?

F[COLOR="Black"]ucking[/COLOR] c[COLOR="Black"]unt.[/COLOR] Eat a bag of d!cks you wanker.
    Pacers had double the foul count for most of the game, I called it before this game started the fix was in. Like the first 4 games mattered, because that's what you and the other Heat f*ggots like to point out :

You have analysts pointing out ref bias and something is fishy and I should listen to you a Heat fan? :

Key game 5, 2-2.

Like I know you understand momentum, but you give no credit to it since you only like to point to the stats and say that's what happened after Heat won. I could also point out that, the league has been brought into disrepute before, yet Im crazy to think there is no more fixing in the game? F*ck you stupid ignorant c*nt.

I'd be ashamed to support a team full of flopping, traitorous cheats who are catered for by the league.

National High School Star

Jordan helped by referees? Sure. Rings were fake? Comon man, try getting someone in here to agree with you on ISH : Comon I dare you

Don't pay any attention to PLOWKING, dudes a flat out troll... or just blindly obsessed by his love for the heat or lebron.
    Not every game is fixed, but come playoffs, the refs calls do tend to get alot worse and bizarre.
    Also there's the inconsistencies. As everyones already pointed out, Nazr and Birdman.
    All I know is, In my opinion, I've noticed some calls that appear to be a blatent form of rigging, however, we will not know how much it will effect the out come until this 7 game series is over.