Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH Posters and their fixation with a referee conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    This is really ironic when I looked at your avi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    Honestly all these fools who constantly moan and bitch about referees and David Stern fixing games are ****ing fools. Do you know how hard it is to referee a game at full speed without the ability to use replays except for the last 2 minutes? All of you ****er's who sit on your couch and think that because you can make perfect calls through the use of replays and conversely think that the ref's are purposely making those calls wrong to benefit one team or the other but in reality their just making mistakes? Of course they make the wrong calls, sometimes those wrong calls will benefit one team more than the other. Im sure some games (a drastic minority) in history have been fixed, but to think that every game is predetermined is just ridiculous , your such children GTFOH STFU.
    Has the game dramatically change from 5 years ago? I ask because the quality of officiating has gotten worse and worse each year. I realize stern needs to progressively fix games over a course of time to make it less obvious, but watch the calls in this game to ECF games of the last 4 years and the shitty calls this year are >>>>> than subsequent years.

Good try, but your post couldn't be further from the truth.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b0bab0i
    ROFL

No one thinks its fixed.. just dumbass refs being dumbasses.

Honestly, they have been god awful.. on both sides. The past two games they have crushed momentum for both teams numerous times.. theyre literally retarded.

And Bird man allowed to DECK Hansborough, and then get in his face like hes about to start a fight when kid did nothing wrong lol.. HE was the one that got decked and that somehow pissed Birdman off. Like.. WTF?

And then the one ref was holding birdman back and tweety was trying to fight through the ref to get at hansborough who was chilling not going at him.

If theres no game 6 suspension there Im gonna lose my shit.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Miami is like 15-3 or something ridiculous with Dan Crawford as ref

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

from 2012

Heat in Playoffs Since 2004

Dan Crawford games All Others
    Heat W-L 13-3 (.813) 48-40 (.545)
    vs. Spread 11-4-1 (.719) 41-44-3 (.483)
    PPG diff +6.4 +1.6
    Foul diff PG -0.3 -0.9
    FTA diff PG +1.9 +2.7

Does Tim "Vegas" Donaghy ring a bell ?

The NBA has been fixed and tainted since the Jordan era?

The first 4 games mean jackshit in the scheme of things, whether one team was getting favourable calls or the other. If you saw bad ones in pacers favour, dont you think that acts as a pretty good smokescreen for whats about to happen after game 4?

Some people need to think outside the square a bit, the NBA has never been the same since it became big business.

2002 was proven to be rigged, similar situation actually. Miami has the star power and ratings, much like those laker teams. Pacers were like the kings in that they had a fanbase, but nowhere near what Lakers had.

Game 5 was always gonna be miami's. pacers had double the foul count to Miami for most of the game. On top of that, Dan Crawford who has one of the league's worst records in favour of the Heat team was reffing this pivotal game, coincidence? I think not.

Look, its unfortunate that people are very sceptical of conspiracies and dismiss anything like one. But I have clearly stated why i believe it to be the case(with evidence) and of course I will get flamed for being a hater or whatever else.

I love basketball, but this f*ggot flopping league catering big business superstars has taken away alot of the things I used to love about watching the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

The first 4 games mean jackshit in the scheme of things, whether one team was getting favourable calls or the other. If you saw bad ones in pacers favour, dont you think that acts as a pretty good smokescreen for whats about to happen after game 4?

Some people need to think outside the square a bit, the NBA has never been the same since it became big business.

2002 was proven to be rigged, similar situation actually. Miami has the star power and ratings, much like those laker teams. Pacers were like the kings in that they had a fanbase, but nowhere near what Lakers had.

Game 5 was always gonna be miami's. pacers had double the foul count to Miami for most of the game. On top of that, Dan Crawford who has one of the league's worst records in favour of the Heat team was reffing this pivotal game, coincidence? I think not.

Look, its unfortunate that people are very sceptical of conspiracies and dismiss anything like one. But I have clearly stated why i believe it to be the case(with evidence) and of course I will get flamed for being a hater or whatever else.

I love basketball, but this f*ggot flopping league catering big business superstars has taken away alot of the things I used to love about watching the NBA.
    Dont worry, I'm sure some Stan will be along soon enough to contradict your claim with hearsay rather than solid evidence and proof.

It isn't just ISH though. You're starting to hear the comments from analysts as well.

There was a very good thread a few weeks ago on how refs influence games. They can't "rig" them, but on certain occasions a specific team is given every single advantage the officials can provide, in a systematic and deliberate manner.

People who go on rants about how 'conspiracy theorists' are fools are ironically fools themselves. The evidence has been piling up for decades that something is very corrupt with NBA officials.

Its not only in Basketball, it happens in all sports where there are human referees that can (consciously or not) put their "stamp" in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    There was a very good thread a few weeks ago on how refs influence games. They can't "rig" them, but on certain occasions a specific team is given every single advantage the officials can provide, in a systematic and deliberate manner.

People who go on rants about how 'conspiracy theorists' are fools are ironically fools themselves. The evidence has been piling up for decades that something is very corrupt with NBA officials.
    It's hard to get mostly young teenagers and early 20 guys on ISH to understand this concept. Many of whom only started watching basketball in the last 10 years. So their experience of the NBA, is the one that is catered to stars and soft officiating.

If they had of grown up watching the 80's 90's basketball, they might have had quite a different view on how the game has changed so much, particularly during the end and after Jordan's reign. It's hilarious that these guys dismiss any notion of a conspiracy or rigged games/series, when they have known nothing different to the type of basketball that is played today.

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    Miami is like 15-3 or something ridiculous with Dan Crawford as ref
    So pretty much on point with their normal winning percentage?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

All of Jordan's rings were fake and helped by the referees. What now?

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

True story OP. Does anybody on this forum play streetball? And voluntarily tried to officiate a heated game before because a couple ******* kept stopping the game and calling ticky tacky fouls? that ish is hard af.I was telling my brother while we were watching the game imagine how hard it is to make some of these calls REAL TIME. FULL SPEED. NBA PLAYOFF LEVEL TEMPO. NO REPLAY. 50/50. ARENA FULL OF PEOPLE GOING APE SHIT ON YOU. THE PRESSURE. THE FANS. THE COACHES. THE PLAYERS. THE MEDIA. Its a tough job man alot of the times at the Park I cant even make the basic calls like a borderline out of bounds, who touched it last, etc.