Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Dwyane Wade Beat His Wife While She Was Pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Wade's ex is bona-fide crazy. She lost custody of the kids because of her erratic behavior. She's alleged all kinds of things about DWade, but apparently the court didn't believe her.

When a mother is judged to be an unfit custodian, there are real problems because the courts usually bend over backward for them.

In short, I don't buy this story.
    And Wade isnt bona-fide crazy? He broke Rondo's hand, elbowed man in the face, done countless of other things - on TV! What could he do when he is actually angry and not on TV? The most violent incidents happen between spouses, and I'm speaking about normal couples, with unstable rich athletes we could easily be talking about O. J. Simpson as an example.

She could have lost custody because she doesnt have pocket's as deep as Wade's.

Disclaimer: I dont know or care about either one of them IRL, havent looked into their personal lifes or their legal battles. Just saying I'm not excluding possibility Wade can be violent. Because he is.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

I believe it, after all this is the same ***** that injured Kobe in an ALL-STAR GAME. What a disgrace.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I hate wade and even I don't believe this ho

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    You're a crackhead that sleeps with farm animals. Just cause I can't prove it doesn't mean it's false, right? Let's just say whatever we want.

The source (Wade's ex) has an axe to grind, she's lied about Wade in the past (claimed he gave her chlamydia, which was proven false) and she tried to run off with their kids in the past. Already obviously not a good source, not even touching on the fact she never bothered to go to the hospital after getting a beating so severe that it broke an ottoman and a phone and her head slammed concrete. While she was pregnant. Unless she was wearing the Iron Man armor that's hard to believe.

This, especially the bold part.

Quote Originally Posted by strike first
    lol @ yall siding with this woman

this is the exact reason a woman can yell rape or abuse and ruin a mans life

proof or stfu
    THIS. /thread

op is a retard. no wonder hes the one who made this thread

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

It's amazing to see the types of guys that are ready to believe this just because they don't like the Heat.

I can also tell the type of people that never got involved with some crazy biatch like this one. FYI, the crazy ones are ALL OF THEM.

As a woman, you have to be pretty f'ed up to lose custody of your children.
    Last edited by Goldrush25; 05-29-2013 at 01:32 PM.

I don't like Wade anymore but his wife is clearly a lunatic who cannot be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    just cause it can't be proven doesn't mean it's false tho
    Well if that's an acceptable point of view, Kobe rapes white girls every Tuesday and then beheads them in blood sacrifices to almighty Cthulhu.

Can't prove it false, thereby giving me license to pass as it off as likely. Sound good?

Either have proof or STFU.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    And Wade isnt bona-fide crazy? He broke Rondo's hand, elbowed man in the face, done countless of other things - on TV! What could he do when he is actually angry and not on TV? The most violent incidents happen between spouses, and I'm speaking about normal couples, with unstable rich athletes we could easily be talking about O. J. Simpson as an example.

Disclaimer: I dont know or care about either one of them IRL, havent looked into their personal lifes or their legal battles. Just saying I'm not excluding possibility Wade can be violent. Because he is.
    Ever hear of child support? Unless there were reports that he wasn't paying, his children (and the mother) were better than well off.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Has he even been in a fight on the court? Lots of guys throw elbows. You're making a large leap here and I just can't follow you on it. It's not like he's Artest and charged the stands or something and there's no known history of him causing any problems off the court.
    I've known a few men who were afraid to take on a grown man but had no problem releasing all their rage on their women. just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Harison

He also painted his toe nails. that's a big red flag.

Man, these hoes be acting up

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

I heard he beat her with a pillowcase full of kittens.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    I've known a few men who were afraid to take on a grown man but had no problem releasing all their rage on their women. just sayin'.
    Sorry but I've had my fill of arguing with Wade-haters for now. Maybe I'll resume it later but I'd have to be pretty bored.

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

Let's see if he ever beats up the beautiful Gabrielle Union.