Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Banned

Default Re: Wade's "travel", this is not a travel.

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    clearly a travel anyone who says otherwise doesnt hoop
    I don't think it was technically, if it had of been called at any other point in the game though we wouldn't be hearing about it though because live it looked so much like a blatant travel that it would have just seemed clear cut.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore LLK21's Avatar

It cut off right before the 3rd step.

I rule the local playground Floppy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Taking two steps without dribbling the ball, stopping and then dribble again not a travel... Ok
    Where does he take 2 steps? He has his pivot planted all the time till the ball touches the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo
    Who cares what ex referee's think? 3 current refs couldn't see a ball clearly hitting the rim last night.

Pacers were robbed of points as well in a much more ridiculous fashion.

Are you a retard?

First off, there were bad calls both ways, the bad calls definitely impacted Miami way more than the Pacers. And second, Steve Javie, a former ref AND Stu Jackson, an NBA executive both took a look at the replay after the game and actually ADMITTED MAKING THE MISTAKE.

Quit being a dumbass.

I'll be honest...I don't know all the technicalities of the rules of traveling, but just looking at the play, having played ball my entire life, first thing that popped in my head was, "HE TRAVELED!!!"

That's a travel and the game was called in the heats favor for most of the game.

Just because he and Lebron get away with a ton of travels doesn't make them any less travels. You should be thankful that this isn't being called 3/4 times a game.

I believe the play right before that ended with miami getting the ball even though it went out of ray ray and not west.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 05-29-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    I'll be honest...I don't know all the technicalities of the rules of traveling, but just looking at the play, having played ball my entire life, first thing that popped in my head was, "HE TRAVELED!!!"
    exactly, yes it was a bad call in hindsight now (possibly) but at the time they made the correct call as they saw it on the court. The shot clock violation was far more obvious. Both teams got some bad calls but the heat fans making out like it's rigged against them now are being ridiculous.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

This won't be a travel if Wade had continued his step back and not paused. The ref caught him pausing before stepping back. This should be a traveling. You got to have the continuation once you pick up your dribble.

Heat getting traveling calls and Lebron fouls out....give the heat scrub fans a break. they never experienced a heat game called correctly and fair lol

but travel

That's a travel. I don't need anyone to agree with me or tell me otherwise. It should be obvious to those who hoop.

Learning to shoot layups

It's pretty clear he ends his dribble before the stepback.

Look at the image, How can you still dribbling if you have the ball with 2 hands and the pivot foot established?

it was a travel, I can move on from it. No one is going to reverse the call.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    Are you a retard?

First off, there were bad calls both ways, the bad calls definitely impacted Miami way more than the Pacers. And second, Steve Javie, a former ref AND Stu Jackson, an NBA executive both took a look at the replay after the game and actually ADMITTED MAKING THE MISTAKE.

Quit being a dumbass.
    Please tell me how that one bad call impacted Miami more than the shot clock that led to an 11 point run with momentum swing and the terrible out of bounds call imediately before this travel call? If the right called is made on that out of bounds wade never gets called for travel the next play... Also people saying lebrons last foul wasn't a foul? He move over resulting in him tripping the defending player while his feet aren't grounded... If that's not a foul were u guys complaining about stephensons foul from lebron stepping on his foot?

National High School Star

Put it this way. There is only one heat fan on the board who talks any sense. I feel sorry for them being all alone with a bunch of leflop/wade stans and band wagoners.