Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: This isn't fair to Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Does every Miami win have to come with endless LeBron/Heat hyperbole and every loss come with endless "LeBron failed" and frantic LeBron defending?
    You started it. Now STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraskanball
    Stopped reading when you said the Pacers are more staked than the Heat. Seriously. Delete your account and never watch basketball again.

Best player in the world? Check.
    Top 6 SG of all time? Check.
    Top 3 CURRENT SG in the league? Check.
    Perennial all-star PF/C? Check.
    Three all-stars on one team? Check.
    2nd best 3 point shooting team in the league? Check.
    Lebron. James. Check.
    Promising 7+ rings? Check.

Stop with that BS.
    Who is the best player in the world?

Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

The pacers have more parts than Miami, MIA obviously has the better talent when looking at each teams best 2 players but there's no denying that the pacers have the better overall team

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey4trading
    The pacers have more parts than Miami, MIA obviously has the better talent when looking at each teams best 2 players but there's no denying that the pacers have the better overall team
    Not really. Pacers depth is pretty fckin' weak.

Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Not really. Pacers depth is pretty fckin' weak.

The only player on Mia better at his position than who he's facing against IND is Lebron.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lebeast666
    It does look like Miami Cavaliers at times
    Ever think that has more to do with James than the guys he's playing with?

Great player, but he doesn't leave a ton of room for other truly great players to breath on the offensive end when he's running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Ever think that has more to do with James than the guys he's playing with?

Great player, but he doesn't leave a ton of room for other truly great players to breath on the offensive end when he's running the show.
    thats why its up to the coach to run sets that gets them both involved constantly and the reason they aren't executing down the stretch is because its all hero ball and no sets are being run to maximize the talents.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    thats why its up to the coach to run sets that gets them both involved constantly and the reason they aren't executing down the stretch is because its all hero ball and no sets are being run to maximize the talents.
    The first coach to figure out how to incorporate three basketballs into Miami's offensive sets will surely unlock a monster. Unfortunately, that's the only way I ever see this Heat team being able to maximize the Big Three's talents at the same time on the same floor. From an individual talent standpoint, this Miami team is undoubtedly one of the greatest of all-time. In reality, though, when you need moving and working parts, I still don't think it's an all-time great team.

That isn't to say they're finished or anything of the like. That team is still completely capable of overwhelming Indiana or anyone else simply on talent alone. They're still the clear favorite to win this thing by a longshot.

But, it has more to do with James being an incredible individual talent surrounded by two other absolute beasts (yes, Wade is still a beast), along with having a nice group of role players.

That said, I don't think Wade and James would have ever been an ideal pairing that brought the best out of one another. Not when Wade was in his absolute prime, and not now. Both guys are capable of dominating the game from every facet, but only when the offense is run by and through them. Unfortunately for them, you can't have two guys running the offense.

James is the better player and he has completely seized control of that offense... And rightfully so. But, that seriously limits how involved Wade can be and does the same thing to Bosh to a much lesser extent.

Wade is essentially relegated to a role player right now, except, what's his role? It is undefined and he's playing like he's not sure how he fits... And for good reason, because he doesn't really fit in an offense with LeBron James.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 05-25-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    The first coach to figure out how to incorporate three basketballs into Miami's offensive sets will surely unlock a monster. Unfortunately, that's the only way I ever see this Heat team being able to maximize the Big Three's talents at the same time on the same floor. From an individual talent standpoint, this Miami team is undoubtedly one of the greatest of all-time. In reality, though, when you need moving and working parts, I still don't think it's an all-time great team.

That isn't to say they're finished or anything of the like. That team is still completely capable of overwhelming Indiana or anyone else simply on talent alone. They're still the clear favorite to win this thing by a longshot.

But, it has more to do with James being an incredible individual talent surrounded by two other absolute beasts (yes, Wade is still a beast), along with having a nice group of role players.

That said, I don't think Wade and James would have ever been an ideal pairing that brought the best out of one another. Not when Wade was in his absolute prime, and not now. Both guys are capable of dominating the game from every facet, but only when the offense is run by and through them. Unfortunately for them, you can't have two guys running the offense.

James is the better player and he has completely seized control of that offense... And rightfully so. But, that seriously limits how involved Wade can be and does the same thing to Bosh to a much lesser extent.

Wade is essentially relegated to a role player right now, except, what's his role? It is undefined and he's playing like he's not sure how he fits... And for good reason, because he doesn't really fit in an offense with LeBron James.
    I agree with everything you posted.

Far too often when I see Wade and James on the floor and ISO's are ran through them to have a play develop, you'll see James standing still doing absolutely nothing while Wade tries to make something happen or vice versa. That's not to say that happens on every play, but it happens a hell of a lot. reminds me of the days in Cleveland with James playing 1 on 5.

That's partly why I'm interested in Otto Porter in the draft for Cleveland actually. The guy loves to move without the ball, and I think that would be awesome for team, but then again there was an ideal trade the other day posted that Cleveland show maybe trade for Danny Granger, throw in a role player and the 19th pick, take his 14 mil off the hands of Indiana for 1 year, and just go ahead and draft Noel. And it's a win-win for both teams. Pacers get rid of his salary, Cleveland gets a proven knock down scorer/defender that's coming off injury obviously to prove he can still play and they only take a chance on him for 1 year.

I'm thinking way out there, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by lebeast666
    It does look like Miami Cavaliers at times, but right now I think Miami has not played to there full potential and a lot of it has to do with Pacers D. Shooters not really making an impact, and Wade/Bosh are kind of neutral. LeBron looking like he need to continue avging 35+ pts on good efficiency to win out.
    The Heat has 4 future hall of fame players on the team. What more help does the Heat need?

So much damn overreaction going around, Miami cant win all games...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    So much damn overreaction going around, Miami cant win all games...
    I know is like they are down 3-1 or something where they just lost by like 2 points or something like that in one game.

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

agreed this is completely unfair. If only lebron wasn't forced to play with these scrubs. If only he could have made the decision of where and whom to play with.

LeBron fan since 1988 AceManIII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    agreed this is completely unfair. If only lebron wasn't forced to play with these scrubs. If only he could have made the decision of where and whom to play with.

The Heat have lost TWO playoff games this postseason and this is what happens after both of them. Just insane.