Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: mj's passing > lbj's

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Says the guy that joined on April 2013, and has constantly defended LBJ in every thread. You aren't a Bulls fan, and you aren't an MJ fan.

You're a Lebron troll that uses that avatar as a disguise. GTFOH.
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Guy is a complete fraud.

I have an idea who he is, tho.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    I defend LeBron when Kobe fanboys are using bs arguments against him. But, lol, I've criticised LeBron many times here dude, especially when compared to MJ, and you've been on the threads where I have.

You can personally ask the admin for an IP check to see if I'm a dupe. If I'm a dupe, Jeff can ban all my accounts. If I'm not, you can GTFO of this site forever and stop embarrassing sensible Bulls & MJ fans with your bullshit.
    You are clearly a troll alt, and I'm not gonna ask a damn mod whether you're a troll alt. I already know you are.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by MJ23forever
    I have always considered Lebron James "assists" ala Stephon Marbury-esque or Steve Francis-esque. I mean at their peaks they were what, 9 assists type of guys? But you would never say that those 9 assists are similar to a Magic, Kidd, Stockton, or a Nash having 9 assists.

Truly great play makers/passers look to create plays out of nothing. LeBron, not so much. He's either going to drive into the lane or throw it out for a cop-out assist. LeBron almost always passes the ball if he knows it will lead to an assist. As great as LeBron's passing ability is said to be and how unselfish he is said to be based on his assist numbers on paper, he tends to only pass if he will get that assist. LeBron pretty much refuses to pass just for the sake of ball movement and moving the defense, which is not a good thing at all when teams are packing in the lane.

The difference between LeBron and Jordan is that Jordan would look for an assist, he looked to make the right pass. James is a very willing passer, but he is a willing passer to get the stats. Just look at how many times Bron will dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble until a shooter is open, that is called looking for the assist, not making the right pass.

Jordan didn't ball pound the whole shot clock, he always played within the Bulls offense, and he got more assists finding cutters than finding shooters.
    That's what points do. They facilitate the ball and find the open man.

NBA rookie of the year

I'd say it's a push, honestly. I mean Michael out assisted Prime Magic in the Finals series when choose to do so. And LeBron's numbers speak for them-self.
    Last edited by PJR; 05-23-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Guy is a complete fraud.

I have an idea who he is, tho.
    There was particular instances where I noticed his posting pattern in a few Lebron threads. They're too easy to spot.

Take your pick. Rose's ACL aka NUMBERSIXX or Silkkthesucker.

You are clearly a troll alt, and I'm not gonna ask a damn mod whether you're a troll alt. I already know you are.
    Who? I'd at least like to know who I am.

There was particular instances where I noticed his posting pattern in a few Lebron threads. They're too easy to spot.

Take your pick. Rose's ACL aka NUMBERSIXX or Silkkthesucker.

Hahahaha, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Lebron played PG for I think a whole month with Cleveland and averaged more than 10 apg.
    I don't know how much of this time was spent at PG, and it goes back a little bit before the triple-double streak and past the triple-double streak, but Jordan had a 23 game stretch in March and April of 1989 where he averaged the following....

23 G, 30.7 PPG, 11.0 APG, 9.4 RPG, 2.5 SPG, 1.0 BPG

That included 12 triple-doubles and two other games where he missed a triple-double by one assist.

Next thread "mj's passing > magic's" ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I don't know how much of this time was spent at PG, and it goes back a little bit before the triple-double streak and past the triple-double streak, but Jordan had a 23 game stretch in March and April of 1989 where he averaged the following....

23 G, 30.7 PPG, 11.0 APG, 9.4 RPG, 2.5 SPG, 1.0 BPG

That included 12 triple-doubles and two other games where he missed a triple-double by one assist.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Next thread "mj's passing > magic's" ?
    LMAO @ suggesting Lebron is even near the passer Magic is. MJ nor Lebron ar near the passer Magic is, but MJ > Lebron.

LMAO @ suggesting Lebron is even near the passer Magic is. MJ nor Lebron ar near the passer Magic is, but MJ > Lebron.
    this

agreed.

None of them close to Magic, but LeBron > MJ at passing.

It's ugly ass B.Walton

Good god, even Kobe is a more flashy and "skilled" passer than LeBron when he puts himself in PG-mode (watch highlights from his 10+ ast games this season)

That doesn't mean he's better though. What makes LeBron great is his consistency, accuracy and decision making. He rarely makes dumb passes and he fires them out of his hands like a laser.

Also MJ was famous for his ridiculous stat padding back when he had awful team, especially when he played PG, to the point where it made his team mates mad.
    Last edited by Element; 05-23-2013 at 04:35 PM.