Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: the bulls exposing the heat for the Knicks

Knicks defense is about fast switching from man to man when they get in their zone. They also rely on the turnover a lot from keeping their eye on the ball at all times. Miami will have to contend with the NY offense and see if they can get around NY's swarming defense in the second half.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Knicks defense is about fast switching from man to man when they get in their zone. They also rely on the turnover a lot from keeping their eye on the ball at all times. Miami will have to contend with the NY offense and see if they can get around NY's swarming defense in the second half.
    Don't you have to get past Indiana first?

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    You would think after all the d!ck sucking and shit talking you did in finals 2011 you would learn the shut the fck up and just let the games play out, but no all you do is continually d!ck suck your man crush and tell everyone how they are unbeatable. Like i said go ice those swollen knees Cleveland cavilers fan oh wait i mean " heat fan".

And I criticize Lebron when He plays bad like tonight.. BUt it is OK for all the Kobe D!ckriders to Praise him no matter what and in their eyes he can do no wrong ? At least When Lebron does not play well like 2011 Finals I rip him as he deserves. Just cause I am a big Lebron fan does not mean I dont know my basketball overall that is where your wrong. I am also more Objective than MOST STANS on this board. BTW- I love all U internet Tough guys talking crap cause in person best believe U would not dare say that Sh!t to me unless U were a good friend or family member and just busting balls otherwise I would slap the snot out of your nose.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    Don't you have to get past Indiana first?

This entire thread was a hypothetical.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    And I criticize Lebron when He plays bad like tonight.. BUt it is OK for all the Kobe D!ckriders to Praise him no matter what and in their eyes he can do no wrong ? At least When Lebron does not play well like 2011 Finals I rip him as he deserves. Just cause I am a big Lebron fan does not mean I dont know my basketball overall that is where your wrong. I am also more Objective than MOST STANS on this board. BTW- I love all U internet Tough guys talking crap cause in person best believe U would not dare say that Sh!t to me unless U were a good friend or family member and just busting balls otherwise I would slap the snot out of your nose.
    uh oh we got a tough guy here. A scrawny lebron d!ck riding toughguy. That is extremely hilarious dude you wouldn't say shit to me in person.

uh oh we got a tough guy here. A scrawny lebron d!ck riding toughguy. That is extremely hilarious dude you wouldn't say shit to me in person.

Dude U are as soft as the other side of my pillow I would Squash U like a bug.. LOL at Scrawny also.

Local High School Star

Dude U are as soft as the other side of my pillow I would Squash U like a bug.. LOL at Scrawny also.
    Im done enough ish for tonight.

Im done enough ish for tonight.

Take Care, buh Bye..Your better off..

Bulls having full blown PMS

U would not dare say that Sh!t to me unless U were a good friend or family member and just busting balls otherwise I would slap the snot out of your nose.
    So you'd physically confront somebody just because they took a shot at Lebron?

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

pacers are NOT going to round 3, u lebron stans better accept that shit, knicks are coming for that ass, plus I aint 13 Im 26.

You can't be a real Knicks fan as no real Knicks fan would make a topic as stupid as this unless you are just getting people to hate on the Knicks.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    So you'd physically confront somebody just because they took a shot at Lebron?
    that gay ass niguh sure iz standing by his man

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    pacers are NOT going to round 3, u lebron stans better accept that shit, knicks are coming for that ass, plus I aint 13 Im 26.
    Heat fans WANT the knicks to win idiot. We don't want to play the Pacers. Just accepting the reality that the scrub knicks ain't gonna beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Heat fans WANT the knicks to win idiot. We don't want to play the Pacers. Just accepting the reality that the scrub knicks ain't gonna beat them.
    Word. Would you rather play the second best defensive team in the league or Carmelo "ISO" Anthony & JR "30%-from-the-field" Smith?