Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Default Re: A Comparison of Kobe and LeBron's Careers Without Superstar Help

That's why you're the moron you're.
    Sorry, I had to LOL at this.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    It matters what the players actually do on the court. Last year in the playoffs. Bosh's impact was nothing more than Odom's in LA. Absolutely nothing more. Similar stats...and Bosh does very little else of note outside of stats to begin with.

It's not about brining a player down. It's about evaluating what they actually contribute...not what they are capable of. We don't have to play some stupid hypothetical you moron. We saw what happened. And we saw a player be the third option while averaging 14/8/1 and do nothing else of note.

So no, what said player has previously done does not mean shit when we can talk about what actually happened.

Now, it would be right to say that Bosh has the potential to be a better player in his role than Odom for all the given reasons we've talked about. But that hasn't happened yet...and it certainly didn't happen in the playoffs last year (uhhhh...what we were talking about)

Here's what happened. Bosh averaged 14/8/1...Odom averaged 11/9/2. Odom is the better and more versatile defender...and is a better playmaker. I think any objectivity leads to the conclusion that they had a very similar impact on the teams in their roles. Bosh's ceiling has nothing to do with it...it's about what he actually did. And we know what he did...because it happened.

****ing morons on here are so stupid. They think a player should be judged on his potential when we are talking about something that already ****ing happened.
    Not gonna waste more of my time with you. I said what I had to say. There is a reason I said keep on.....you'll bury this thread to 40 pages if it needs to .....blabbing about the same non-sense. You're still a moron. Your point still irrelevant and the comparison as pathetic as ever. You trying to convince ISH? lol

This is just a bit contradictory don't you think?

"Odom is the better and more versatile defender...and is a better playmaker."

"Bosh's ceiling has nothing to do with it." meaning do not take into consideration anything that Bosh can do/brings......all in the same sentence and context -ohhhh really?

He's that much better yet he can't be a franchise player like Bosh. Give me a second to process this one.....

I am not going to even argue about your other claims - they are just too ridiculous. Like I said - done with you. On the other thread you let me know of my quotes too.......if you can miraculously pull shit out of your @ss.

Tripping all over yourself. Keep on.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-29-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    It matters what the players actually do on the court. Last year in the playoffs. Bosh's impact was nothing more than Odom's in LA. Absolutely nothing more. Similar stats...and Bosh does very little else of note outside of stats to begin with.

It's not about brining a player down. It's about evaluating what they actually contribute...not what they are capable of. We don't have to play some stupid hypothetical you moron. We saw what happened. And we saw a player be the third option while averaging 14/8/1 and do nothing else of note.

So no, what said player has previously done does not mean shit when we can talk about what actually happened.

Now, it would be right to say that Bosh has the potential to be a better player in his role than Odom for all the given reasons we've talked about. But that hasn't happened yet...and it certainly didn't happen in the playoffs last year (uhhhh...what we were talking about)

Here's what happened. Bosh averaged 14/8/1...Odom averaged 11/9/2. Odom is the better and more versatile defender...and is a better playmaker. I think any objectivity leads to the conclusion that they had a very similar impact on the teams in their roles. Bosh's ceiling has nothing to do with it...it's about what he actually did. And we know what he did...because it happened.

****ing morons on here are so stupid. They think a player should be judged on his potential when we are talking about something that already ****ing happened.