Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Heat games are boring as hell to watch...smh

No need for difficult shots when you trust your teammates to make plays

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Isn't that what team ball is all about? Please tell us what you consider exciting basketball and how the Spurs style of play is more exciting than the Heat's.
    team basketball is boring if the team you don't like is playing like a team. So many bandwagon haters here.
    I really believe that there are more bandwagon Miami haters than bandwagon Miami "fans".

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    sorry, i am new here. I don't know your definition of boring. i guess heat should play like their 2010-11 version. Were you a big fan of heat in 2010-11 season? they used to play your type of basketball then. i bet you made fun of them when they didn't win the finals that year.I have only really started liking miami's play style this season. I used to hate them because they were winning just based on talent till last year. this year they are playing great team ball.
    Also, i have watched more spurs basketball than you. Just shut up.
    they didnt win because lebron choked in the finals

This is what some people have resorted to. Hating the way the Heat play. Which is actually something that the same people have been complaining about in the NBA.

"Its a superstar league"
    "We need to see more teamplay"

... lol.

Most of the people complaining would love it if their team played that way.

didnt know 1 vs 8 basketball was normally a nail biting series

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    they didnt win because lebron choked in the finals
    did i write something else? if current miami team could play 2011 miami team, lebron would choke again. it is too easy for today's elite defenses to stop the type of basketball heat was playing in 2010-11. some great defensive teams in east just didn't have great offense otherwise heat would not have reached the finals that year. this was the reason celtics took heat to game 7 while thunder lost in 5 last year.
    Even Dirk has admitted in his interviews lately that they were lucky to catch heat in their first year together but i know that you would tell me that dirk is a shit player because he thinks like that.
    Guys like you are the definition of bandwagon haters. i used to hate heat till last year because of actual basketball reasons. you hate the heat just because they are the heat and it is considered cool to hate them among people who call themselves real basketball "fans". Just look at this forum, most people who hate current heat team consider themselves rational basketball fans.
    I hate a lot of miami heat "fans" but hating the current miami team just proves that you don't like a team sport. you should watch boxing and tennis because you like basketball for story-lines and not the actual basketball.

Good college starter

did i write something else? if current miami team could play 2011 miami team, lebron would choke again. it is too easy for today's elite defenses to stop the type of basketball heat was playing in 2010-11. some great defensive teams in east just didn't have great offense otherwise heat would not have reached the finals that year. this was the reason celtics took heat to game 7 while thunder lost in 5 last year.
    Even Dirk has admitted in his interviews lately that they were lucky to catch heat in their first year together but i know that you would tell me that dirk is a shit player because he thinks like that.
    Guys like you are the definition of bandwagon haters. i used to hate heat till last year because of actual basketball reasons. you hate the heat just because they are the heat and it is considered cool to hate them among people who call themselves real basketball "fans". Just look at this forum, most people who hate current heat team consider themselves rational basketball fans.
    I hate a lot of miami heat "fans" but hating the current miami team just proves that you don't like a team sport. you should watch boxing and tennis because you like basketball for story-lines and not the actual basketball.
    Guy's a troll. Stop wasting your time.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

team basketball is boring if the team you don't like is playing like a team. So many bandwagon haters here.
    I really believe that there are more bandwagon Miami haters than bandwagon Miami "fans".
    I think a persons interest and appreciation for team basketball is what makes them legitimate basketball fans as opposed to highlight reel box score junkies.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fox

Agreed.

Utterly boring. They may be effective with that super duper stacked team but the fun factor is nearly zero unless you are asian, underaged, never played ball yourself, enjoy boxscores only or all of the above.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Agreed.

Utterly boring. They may be effective with that super duper stacked team but the fun factor is nearly zero unless you are asian, underaged, never played ball yourself, enjoy boxscores only or all of the above.
    Golden era for boxscore lovers like me

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    I want to dance wit u

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    No degree of difficulty...Wade Bosh and James getting easy basket after easy basket off of each other and the commentators get dramatic as if they crossed up 3 players en route to dunking on the other 2...smh
    They're super-stacked and get more ref help than just about any team in history.

It's not about real competition. LeRef stacked up with dwhistle and Bosh so it would be easy for him, not to actually test himself.

What other result did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Agreed.

This

Although 1 vs 8 in the east is usually a snooze fest, actually most of the first and second rounds in the east also

Banned

Most of them are Kobe nutriders that think the NBA is boring now that their god isn't playing. Quite pathetic.