Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Diagnosis Of The Fully Torn Achilles - Very Unlikely Kobe Plays Again

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    sorry

I did not mean it like dat.

Its the stupidity & retardedness thats bothersome. You got fully recovering Howard & Gasol who are always complaining about "touches" & not enough "Ball movement"

for god's sake, Kobe is NOT a Wizards MJ with wizard's line up.

His insecurities & lack of trust in future hall of famers on his team is alarming.

In this sense, he deserved his fate because of the lack of faith in his all-star BIG MEN team mates.

thats what I meant.
    ISH: where nothing is off limits to troll about...

Default Re: Diagnosis Of The Fully Torn Achilles - Very Unlikely Kobe Plays Again

Thing is, Kobe ain't walking away from next years 30 million. Is he?

He'll come back... he has to... right?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Thing is, Kobe ain't walking away from next years 30 million. Is he?
    If so...count out next year as well for the Lakers. Lakers was going to retool but it might take a few years based on how Kobe goes out.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    he asked for it. Mike Brown limited his mins last year. before that Phil Jackson limited his mins.

Guy like D'Antoni cannot put kobe on bench despite him shooting 5/16 FG. Kobe actually deserved it.

Its stupidity rather than greatness to hang around on the court being inefficient & just chucking.

Kobe was playing 45+ mins for past 4 games. Thats just retarded.

Damn, gengis. Just damn, man.

I lurked here for a while before I was able to finally register, but I remember you used to have quality posts, but lately, dude...SMH.

Kobe stans irk the shit outta me, but I like Kobe (his game comes closest to my favorite player, MJ) and never want to see anyone, especially a great player like him, go out like this.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Damn, gengis. Just damn, man.

I lurked here for a while before I was able to finally register, but I remember you used to have quality posts, but lately, dude...SMH.

Kobe stans irk the shit outta me, but I like Kobe (his game comes closest to my favorite player, MJ) and never want to see anyone, especially a great player like him, go out like this.
    The main thing about his having gone full retard is that he seems to think Kobe was playing every minute of these games to pad his effing stats. Which just clearly reveals that either he's so blinded by his own hatred, or else just really, really stupid. Anyone who watched 3 seconds of any Laker game over the last month saw that Bryant was putting the entire team on his back and simply refusing to let the Lakers miss the playoffs. That wouldn't have been necessary had his coach and teammates showed up for the first 3/4 of the season.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i think he will come back. but realise his days are numbered and retire within a month after averaging 15 points on 35%
    35% must be record efficiency for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    35% must be record efficiency for him.
    All the trolling in the world isn't going to make you any less neglected in the real world.

Stay lonely.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    lol wut

there is genetic tissue 3d printing. he can have his right tendon 3d scanned, then mirrored in cad software. they can cut off a piece of his tendon to incubate and generate the tissue. then they can 3d print the model of tis left tendon then do a transplant. he will be back in 1 and a half years.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Let me say this I may have beef with Laker Stans but I WOULD HATE for Kobe to not come back and go out on his terms.. This will make me be pulling for Kobe and dare I say it rooting for Him to make it back. Lebron is My boy but LIke him or Not the League is not the same without Kobe in it.

It may well be fully torn... but as many people have said, if any player can come back from that kind of injury, it'd be him. He's not exactly one to give up easily.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

If he can walk again he will play again. Guarantee that.

Kobe plays way too wild, though. I dunno if that's good or bad. That shit he did was OC.

I think that's why certain guys don't get injured... like MJ, you just don't put yourself out there like that. It's not worth it.

-Smak

I did a complete rupture of my achilles back in Oct of 2011. Had surgery a couple weeks later (after all the diagnosis BS). They did a type of procedure where they take plasma from my body and use it to help the healing process of my achilles.

I was walking, without ANY assistance within 3 months.

6 months later, I was playing ball again.

This happened when I was 37, btw. I'm still playing ball. There is no pain in my achilles and I can't tell if there is any strength loss. That being said, it was on my right achilles and being right handed, all my strength is in my left leg. I notice Kobe tore his left one so that will be an issue.

Not making a statement towards Kobe's future, but an achilles injury does NOT mean you're off your feet for a year. He'll be walking again within months.