Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why I love Melo's game.

If LeBron chucked like Melo and Kobe he would pass Kareem in the all-time scoring list in two seasons.

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tazb
    If LeBron chucked like Melo and Kobe he would pass Kareem in the all-time scoring list in two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Dude he's just trolling. No need for all that.
    After all this time, i believe he is not, met many fans like that in person... and many such guys here.... It forces you to kindof seem like a Carmelo hater in this case (even though you speak only the truth) to explain to him why that thought he has is ridicilous....

Anyways, fantastic game by Carmelo tonight, think that was his career high in rebounds aswell?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Pauk catching feelings again like a teenaged girl.

LeBron Haters - 1
    Pauk - 0
    Honestly i wonder why he even bothers posting about Lebron. He's destroyed his reputation so badly by making emotional, biased idiotic posts that whatever he says he's just gonna get someone posting that "you are this mad" pic with his essay on it. He's either a moron or a troll.

lol its so easy to bait pauk

poor kid, he is way too passionate about lebron

What Pauk really wanted to say...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Do all Lebron haters live with this kindof delusion? Its crazy....

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED, like a proud lion leading his pride to victory over the ferocious and selfish lions of the other lands..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness....because he is that strong, fast and brutal with his strategy, he is not that one dimensional offensively...when he attacks his prey his studies their movements and tendencies for hours, he seeks the easiest path to conquest and executes his gameplan to perfection, he seeks the best play for his PRIDE.... not just HIMSELF...for a TRULY GREAT YOUNG LION KING ALWAYS LOOKS AFTER HIS YOUNGER LESS AQTHLETIC LIONS IN ORDER TO RIDE THEM TO A CHAMPIONSHIP.

It results in greater impact, greater team success, more meat for the team, more female cougar pu$$y for coaches and other players, more instagram photos and facebook shout outs, more bling and cars for role players, young ripe pu$$y for the rookies....

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively and ****ing old outdated fat lions while never helping them take down the prey, compared to Lebron who only gets the freshest females and helps his fellow lions succeed by passing them the meatballs.... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Pauk catching feelings again like a teenaged girl.

LeBron Haters - 1
    Pauk - 0

Melo's been crashing the Offensive board like a beast lately.

Catching feelings? Getting baited? Is that what you call when you get owned in a basketball discussion? Is that why you derail the thread yet again? Is that what you call when somebody corrects your incorrect statement and exposes you for what you are.... a troll....

Sorry Kobetards/Trolls/Lebron haters for making your time miserable here yet again...

My job here is done, now go start a thread and whine about it...

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by tazb
    Lebron can't shoot like Kobe or Melo. His FG% would be horrible

Catching feelings? Getting baited? Is that what you call when you get owned in a basketball discussion? Is that why you derail the thread yet again? Is that what you call when somebody corrects your incorrect statement and exposes you for what you are.... a troll....

Sorry Kobetards/Trolls/Lebron haters for making your time miserable here yet again...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

LeBron Haters - 2
    Pauk - 0

My absolute favorite thing about Melo is when he gets hot he just starts throwing the ball at the hoop with ZERO follow through on his shot, it's like he just flicks the ball up and pulls his hands back really fast without fully extending, and you know it's going in and it's not touching the rim. His shot is so wet sometimes.

I suggest you take the tampon outta your vajaj and stick it in your mouth. It'll serve us all better that way.