Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Who's the 2013 MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Flexing self shot in the mirror is kinda douche.
    You got unbanned?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Carmelo having the most fun of the three
    LeBron and the Heat are having a ton of fun. It's been a very fun season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    These pics just prove that you don't have to touch a weight in your life to be an amazing basketball player.

EDIT: LeBron tweeted that picture like it's impressive? x10

DUBS EDIT: To UNbiased guy...LeBron does look like chit. WIth his jersey on you'd think he'd be an animal, but lawd...so wrong.
    ?

bronzy is an animal. with his frame he could easily carry a ton of muscle, solid 290 with low bf is realistic

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Nate Robinson is my mvp. The way he's willing his team to wins.

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Nate Robinson is my mvp. The way he's willing his team to wins.

Atleast he is a better candidate then rose in 2011. what a degrade of the award in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by UnbiasedGuy
    Maybe its because hes so freakishly tall, but his physique is pretty chitty from a bodybuilding and aesthetics standpoint. Definitely looks 5x better with jersey on. Probably doubles all my lifts but I look better than him IMO

in b4 hate
    Maybe it's because he's a pro basketball player, not a body builder. Aesthetics don't really matter for his performance.....

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    Atleast he is a better candidate then rose in 2011. what a degrade of the award in 2011

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UnbiasedGuy
    Maybe its because hes so freakishly tall, but his physique is pretty chitty from a bodybuilding and aesthetics standpoint. Definitely looks 5x better with jersey on. Probably doubles all my lifts but I look better than him IMO

in b4 hate
    Why would you look at it from a body building standpoint

No one wants to be like bodybuilder in the sports department (I sure as hell don't want to look like one either as far as looks), but you have to factor he's 6'8 and with that frame it is crazy so unless you look like bruce lee at your height, you're build probably isn't as impressive.
    Last edited by BrickingStar; 04-11-2013 at 11:50 PM.

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dh144498

Rose getting the award in 2011 was BS. dwight, lebron were more deserving. him getting it was as bad as nash getting two in a row.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheWalkman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    Rose getting the award in 2011 was BS. dwight, lebron were more deserving. him getting it was as bad as nash getting two in a row.
    Voter fatigue dude, same reason Jordan didn't win it more. Bulls surprised everyone that year with the best record in the league. He was deserving. Deal with it.

this is so gay

self-proclaimed Mamba

My Internet chums:

Yet another fascinating discussion here on InsideHoops! This oasis is such a repository on all things basketball. Why just today I read through eighteen different postings debating the merits of Mr. LeBron James as compared to Mr. Kobe Bryant. Apparently the "haters" are "salty as fcuk" (whatever that may be).

I would like to weigh in on the topic at hand. While I am predisposed to select Mr. Kobe Bryant as the MVP of this league simply because he is my favorite player, that would be an impulsive and biased choice. So this evening, I sequestered myself in a dark cavern and did a careful analysis of the situation. My conclusion was this: the 2013 NBA MVP is Kobe Bryant.

You must consider all that Kobe has endured this year, and to have his mediocre team in contention for the title is nothing short of a miracle. I happen to know firsthand that Kobe has been playing through extreme pain all season. I know this, because at many times throughout the season when the Lakers were falling behind by a large tally, Kobe would wince and grimace and at times even limp. I know of no other players who have been injured thusly.

As you all know, in Maasai culture, we have an elaborate circumcision ritual that takes us from boy to man. One must stand out in the cold, rainy weather and herd cattle while being prodded and battered by the men of the tribe. After seven days of torture, at the height of delirium, an elder approaches with an extremely sharp knife. If one so much as flinches, he outcast from the tribe, a leper never to return. Needless to say, the pressure of the situation is the only thing that exceeds the pain! When I look at Kobe Bryant, I say, "this is a man who has been circumcised by the Maasai."

I believe that should resolve the question at hand.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    My Internet chums:

Yet another fascinating discussion here on InsideHoops! This oasis is such a repository on all things basketball. Why just today I read through eighteen different postings debating the merits of Mr. LeBron James as compared to Mr. Kobe Bryant. Apparently the "haters" are "salty as fcuk" (whatever that may be).

I would like to weigh in on the topic at hand. While I am predisposed to select Mr. Kobe Bryant as the MVP of this league simply because he is my favorite player, that would be an impulsive and biased choice. So this evening, I sequestered myself in a dark cavern and did a careful analysis of the situation. My conclusion was this: the 2013 NBA MVP is Kobe Bryant.

You must consider all that Kobe has endured this year, and to have his mediocre team in contention for the title is nothing short of a miracle. I happen to know firsthand that Kobe has been playing through extreme pain all season. I know this, because at many times throughout the season when the Lakers were falling behind by a large tally, Kobe would wince and grimace and at times even limp. I know of no other players who have been injured thusly.

As you all know, in Maasai culture, we have an elaborate circumcision ritual that takes us from boy to man. One must stand out in the cold, rainy weather and herd cattle while being prodded and battered by the men of the tribe. After seven days of torture, at the height of delirium, an elder approaches with an extremely sharp knife. If one so much as flinches, he outcast from the tribe, a leper never to return. Needless to say, the pressure of the situation is the only thing that exceeds the pain! When I look at Kobe Bryant, I say, "this is a man who has been circumcised by the Maasai."

I believe that should resolve the question at hand.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    It's probably the alt of Jabbar/9erempire.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    It's probably the alt of Jabbar/9erempire.
    No it's somebody that doesn't like Kobe. Maybe genghiskhan but the grammar is too good and the poster is more witty.