Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Who's the 2013 MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    No it's somebody that doesn't like Kobe. Maybe genghiskhan but the grammar is too good and the poster is more witty.
    Is it possible that we may finally have a Kobe hater troll on the same level or above Jabbar/9er/Ripthekik?

Because that would be amazing, Kobe stans have been dominating for too long. Pauk, RRR3, Silkthecocker and NumberSix are really terrible Lebron stans and have no wit or humor. They are like Hondas to Jabbar's Ferrari.

And they all get roasted every other day...

RRR3 got raped so badly he quit posting 1000 times a day
    Pauk got destroyed multiple times with old lions
    Silk was totally demolished by Ripthekik the other day
    NumberSix has been invisible for a while

Now we have a new rookie that may live up to the hype.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    It's probably the alt of Jabbar/9erempire.
    Did you really think it wasn't sarcastic?

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    My Internet chums:

Yet another fascinating discussion here on InsideHoops! This oasis is such a repository on all things basketball. Why just today I read through eighteen different postings debating the merits of Mr. LeBron James as compared to Mr. Kobe Bryant. Apparently the "haters" are "salty as fcuk" (whatever that may be).

I would like to weigh in on the topic at hand. While I am predisposed to select Mr. Kobe Bryant as the MVP of this league simply because he is my favorite player, that would be an impulsive and biased choice. So this evening, I sequestered myself in a dark cavern and did a careful analysis of the situation. My conclusion was this: the 2013 NBA MVP is Kobe Bryant.

You must consider all that Kobe has endured this year, and to have his mediocre team in contention for the title is nothing short of a miracle. I happen to know firsthand that Kobe has been playing through extreme pain all season. I know this, because at many times throughout the season when the Lakers were falling behind by a large tally, Kobe would wince and grimace and at times even limp. I know of no other players who have been injured thusly.

As you all know, in Maasai culture, we have an elaborate circumcision ritual that takes us from boy to man. One must stand out in the cold, rainy weather and herd cattle while being prodded and battered by the men of the tribe. After seven days of torture, at the height of delirium, an elder approaches with an extremely sharp knife. If one so much as flinches, he outcast from the tribe, a leper never to return. Needless to say, the pressure of the situation is the only thing that exceeds the pain! When I look at Kobe Bryant, I say, "this is a man who has been circumcised by the Maasai."

I believe that should resolve the question at hand.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    My Internet chums:

Yet another fascinating discussion here on InsideHoops! This oasis is such a repository on all things basketball. Why just today I read through eighteen different postings debating the merits of Mr. LeBron James as compared to Mr. Kobe Bryant. Apparently the "haters" are "salty as fcuk" (whatever that may be).

I would like to weigh in on the topic at hand. While I am predisposed to select Mr. Kobe Bryant as the MVP of this league simply because he is my favorite player, that would be an impulsive and biased choice. So this evening, I sequestered myself in a dark cavern and did a careful analysis of the situation. My conclusion was this: the 2013 NBA MVP is Kobe Bryant.

You must consider all that Kobe has endured this year, and to have his mediocre team in contention for the title is nothing short of a miracle. I happen to know firsthand that Kobe has been playing through extreme pain all season. I know this, because at many times throughout the season when the Lakers were falling behind by a large tally, Kobe would wince and grimace and at times even limp. I know of no other players who have been injured thusly.

As you all know, in Maasai culture, we have an elaborate circumcision ritual that takes us from boy to man. One must stand out in the cold, rainy weather and herd cattle while being prodded and battered by the men of the tribe. After seven days of torture, at the height of delirium, an elder approaches with an extremely sharp knife. If one so much as flinches, he outcast from the tribe, a leper never to return. Needless to say, the pressure of the situation is the only thing that exceeds the pain! When I look at Kobe Bryant, I say, "this is a man who has been circumcised by the Maasai."

I believe that should resolve the question at hand.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    we might have a winner

inb4 goat body cory magette

You forgot to put no homo after posting those pics..

Is it possible that we may finally have a Kobe hater troll on the same level or above Jabbar/9er/Ripthekik?

Because that would be amazing, Kobe stans have been dominating for too long. Pauk, RRR3, Silkthecocker and NumberSix are really terrible Lebron stans and have no wit or humor. They are like Hondas to Jabbar's Ferrari.

And they all get roasted every other day...

RRR3 got raped so badly he quit posting 1000 times a day
    Pauk got destroyed multiple times with old lions
    Silk was totally demolished by Ripthekik the other day
    NumberSix has been invisible for a while

Now we have a new rookie that may live up to the hype.
    Don't forget Nash. He is an obvious Lebron stan that doesn't bring anything to the table, but then again he might be an alt.

It's probably the alt of Jabbar/9erempire.
    starface