Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    smh...keep reading the 1st page, you'll see more players listed to satisfy your reasoning. however my reasoning was implied to all the fap sessions fom his stans thinking this is some rare thing that's occurred, as if no other NBA player could do what Kobe is currently doing. It's great within itself, but it's been done.

you stans get so emotional everytime someone says anything that isn't praising Kobe

- actually.....speaking for myself ( prolly others to)...I find it

- you are really salty, I mean you posted in a Kobe thread ..... " It's been done before...3 TIMES!!!" ....." meh...."

- sit back and look at yourself through everone's screen....

you salty nut.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - actually.....speaking for myself ( prolly others to)...I find it

- you are really salty, I mean you posted in a Kobe thread ..... " It's been done before...3 TIMES!!!" ....." meh...."

- sit back and look at yourself through everone's screen....

you salty nut.
    This.

but please keep serving up that salt, I <3 it.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Let me fix this for you. It's not about age it's about milage on the legs
    Last night Kobe played in his 1,238th regular season game

When Hakeem had reached that point he was averaging 7 points per game, 22 minutes per game, clearly Kobe is far and away above Hakeem at this time in their careers

MJ never played that many games a few season shy of equaling Kobe in that
    department so you didn't even make a valid point there.

Malone is the only one of the three you can compare and if we do we'll see Malone at the same stage in his career was averaging 22 ppg playing 38 minutes compared to Kobe's 27 ppg on 38 minutes
    Excellent post

Didn't kno you all wanted every player at 34...

Well there was also:

Drexler-quadruple double game too
    Stockton-60+ wins and 12 ast
    Wilt
    Nash
    Magic (36)- played maybe 40 games and had a 20/10/10 stay line off the bench

Continue?!?
    I don't see a list of three. I see a list of 8.

I'd like to add

Kareem - 24/9 on 58% shooting
    Shaq - 17/7 on 59% shooting
    Bird - 19/9/7 on 45% shooting
    Dirk - 17/7 on 47%
    Duncan (36) - 18/10 on 51% shooting
    West - 23/9/4 on 48% shooting
    Moses - 19/10 on 48% shooting
    Oscar - 16/8/5 on 45% shooting
    Kidd - 11/10/8
    Russell - 10/19/5 on 43% shooting
    Baylor - 25/11/5 on 45% shooting

That's all i'm doing. I'm not saying all of them are better than Kobe, i'm not even saying any of them are. What I am saying is great players playing at a high level in their mid 30's isn't really rare. These are the most skilled players in NBA history for a reason. Once athletecism goes the skills are still there.

Kobe's year has been great though.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    I don't see a list of three. I see a list of 8.

I'd like to add

Kareem - 24/9 on 58% shooting
    Shaq - 17/7 on 59% shooting
    Bird - 19/9/7 on 45% shooting
    Dirk - 17/7 on 47%
    Duncan (36) - 18/10 on 51% shooting
    West - 23/9/4 on 48% shooting
    Moses - 19/10 on 48% shooting
    Oscar - 16/8/5 on 45% shooting
    Kidd - 11/10/8
    Russell - 10/19/5 on 43% shooting
    Baylor - 25/11/5 on 45% shooting

That's all i'm doing. I'm not saying all of them are better than Kobe, i'm not even saying any of them are. What I am saying is great players playing at a high level in their mid 30's isn't really rare. These are the most skilled players in NBA history for a reason. Once athletecism goes the skills are still there.

this guy gets it...

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1

What I think is incredible though about Kobe is that he's not just relying on his skills. The guy looks more athletic than he has looked since 2009. The dude has turned back the clock 4 years and is dunking on people like Frobe.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

No hate...but Russell shooting 43% is kinda sad.

Anyways, Kobe on that god time cuzz.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

All this 34yr old fapping is ridiculous...many other players have beasted at age 34, for seasons length at that too. Stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat.

Hakeem
    Malone
    MJ - ASG MVP, league MVP, FMVP
    etc.
    Can't wait til the rep system is back so I can neg the shit out of you for such a stupid reply.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Can't wait til the rep system is back so I can neg the shit out of you for such a stupid reply.

why...because you like to neg based off of fallacy and your love for Kobe d*ckriding only? doubt you even read the remaining posts

makes you wonder why he took it away...

these dumbasses..
    now do a list of players in their 17th season

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    The Cavs and the Blazers....Pretty sad that Kobe has to try so hard to beat them. LeBron would get about 25 points halfway through the third and then sit as his team is up by 30.
    Lebron played Portland twice this season and came up with 15 and 30 points.

47>>>45

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    these dumbasses..
    now do a list of players in their 17th season

why...so if we were to compare stats of players verse Kobe, that you can b*tch and moan about how those first 2 seasons doesn't really count because he came off the pine again?

agenda driven...it's all you're about Rip, we get that!

Banned

coming from a Kobe stan with a join date of July 2012?
    can you two phagg0ts just kill yourselves?

why...so if we were to compare stats of players verse Kobe, that you can b*tch and moan about how those first 2 seasons doesn't really count because he came off the pine again?

agenda driven...it's all you're about Rip, we get that!
    umm.. no. because at 17th seasons, you won't find players that are still averaging 27 ppg

so your statement of "let's not act like this is common" is just plain stupidity, but I wouldn't expect anything different from a lebron fan.

not one mention of HGH? There's a thread with LeBron showing off his Le4pack and people are spouting off about his PED use. Kobe is miraculously playing like god himself rewound time and nobody suspects some fukkery is afoot?