Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    under your name says supporter of Ripthekik, and he has his mouth all over Lebron by the way he posts on ISH...domino effect
    lebron stan logic - bring up other things instead of sticking to the topic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

All this 34yr old fapping is ridiculous...many other players have beasted at age 34, for seasons length at that too. Stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat.

Hakeem
    Malone
    MJ - ASG MVP, league MVP, FMVP
    etc.
    Hahaha who the fvck are these guys? Guess it ain't that hard after all..

Quote Originally Posted by dh144498
    lebron stan logic - bring up other things instead of sticking to the topic.
    kobe stan logic - think every heat fan is a lebron stan

kobe stan logic - think every heat fan is a lebron stan
    every "Heat fan" who joined post decision: "we're not lebron stans, we've been Heat fans since we were born."

every "Heat fan" who joined post decision: "we're not lebron stans, we've been Heat fans since we were born."

coming from a Kobe stan with a join date of July 2012?

Banned

Yeah man, Kobe is a beast.

All this 34yr old fapping is ridiculous...many other players have beasted at age 34, for seasons length at that too. Stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat.

Hakeem
    Malone
    MJ - ASG MVP, league MVP, FMVP
    etc.

so 3 players you listed?...all happen to be all time greats??

Logic much?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    so 3 players you listed?...all happen to be all time greats??

Logic much?

guess none of you ever saw the childhood film "The King and I"...when you do, maybe then you would understand what "etc."

and again, where did I say it wasn't an accomplishment? he's not the first to do it as many of his stans presume.

Banned

InsideHoops.

Where Heat and Lakers fans never get along.

guess none of you ever saw the childhood film "The King and I"...when you do, maybe then you would understand what "etc."

and again, where did I say it wasn't an accomplishment? he's not the first to do it as many of his stans presume.

again....

recap.....

- you only could list 3 players!!!!!......

- all of wich are alltime greats!!!...1 happens to be arguably the greatest athlete ever!!

follow up....

out of all the years/players.....you only listed 3.

reasoning much?

ISH, where listing only a few individuals out of the thousands of players that have existed proves that it is "not a rare feat."

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    again....

recap.....

- you only could list 3 players!!!!!......

- all of wich are alltime greats!!!...1 happens to be arguably the greatest athlete ever!!

follow up....

out of all the years/players.....you only listed 3.

reasoning much?

smh...keep reading the 1st page, you'll see more players listed to satisfy your reasoning. however my reasoning was implied to all the fap sessions fom his stans thinking this is some rare thing that's occurred, as if no other NBA player could do what Kobe is currently doing. It's great within itself, but it's been done.

you stans get so emotional everytime someone says anything that isn't praising Kobe

@ this LeBron stan/Heat bandwagoner getting sonned by every person in this thread. Even other Kobe haters.

Time for a new account, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    @ this LeBron stan/Heat bandwagoner getting sonned by every person in this thread. Even other Kobe haters.

more African gimmicks, or JaggerCommaMick, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku

sonned? lol

i don't make new/alternate accounts...only Kobe stans do this

ISH, where listing only a few individuals out of the thousands of players that have existed proves that it is "not a rare feat."
    you say thousands of NBA players...yet the average player only lasts 6-7 seasons. performing at this level when 34+ can only be measured against those capable of long tenure, which would be the greats (they last about 12 seasons) given that is more/less the top 50, and about 10 doing so within the 50...you're saying maybe 20%.

don't know what your measurement for rare is, but 20% isn't anywhere close to that