Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    All this 34yr old fapping is ridiculous...many other players have beasted at age 34, for seasons length at that too. Stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat.

Hakeem
    Malone
    MJ - ASG MVP, league MVP, FMVP
    etc.

"LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE DONE THIS AT AGE 34!"

then lists just 3 people...

the logic of these lebrontards.....

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

Quote Originally Posted by KobeMagic

ISH for ya.
    Btw welcome.

College superstar

There is no way that any sane person can not be impressed with what Kobe has been doing as of late as a player in his 17th season who has logged as many minutes as he has over his career.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    The Cavs and the Blazers....Pretty sad that Kobe has to try so hard to beat them. LeBron would get about 25 points halfway through the third and then sit as his team is up by 30.
    Most of the teams in the NBA don't have it as easy as the Miami CHEAT.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Kobe's game is definitely built to last. Still incredible that its at this high a level still.

what did I say wrong? all I'm pointing out is his fanboys daily threads in making it seem as Kobe is the only player to ever hit this level at this age. Never said anything about it not being an accomplishment.

as for the response on the players listed in comparison...at 34, those players barely dropped their stat lines when approaching 34. Drexler peaked early in his career point wise but simmered down the remainder of his tenure.

what did I say wrong? all I'm pointing out is his fanboys daily threads in making it seem as Kobe is the only player to ever hit this level at this age. Never said anything about it not being an accomplishment.

as for the response on the players listed in comparison...at 34, those players barely dropped their stat lines when approaching 34. Drexler peaked early in his career point wise but simmered down the remainder of his tenure.
    this is what I see you write:

Quote Originally Posted by KobeMagic

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypox
    I heard Lillard and Kobe had a conversation at the end of the game. I wonder what they were talking about.
    "Kobe Bryant on what he said to Damian Lillard: "I just told him he's a bad boy.""

https://twitter.com/blazersedge/stat...09144117530624

Quote Originally Posted by dh144498
    this is what I see you write:
    next time, try to view it without the Kobe blinders on

next time, try to view it without the Kobe blinders on
    next time, you should write something without Lebron's nuts in your hand.

next time, you should write something without Lebron's nuts in your hand.

try taking them out your mouth first!

try taking them out your mouth first!

I'm not the lebron homer/bandwagoner here. so your statement doesn't make sense.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    First it was Kobe vs Kyrie Irving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQnnBkj8lro

Kobe had 42, Irving 28 points and 11 assists but it was the Cavs who came up tops..

Then it was the Kobe and Damian Lilard showdown..

I just have mad respect for this guy. I believe I would be in a wheelchair by 34 instead of running around guarding super-talented 20 year olds in basketball!

He has looked better since that KNee injury and while I believe that knee injury is suspect I still have to give Kobe a tremendous amount of credit.. Too bad he plays for the Lakers...

I'm not the lebron homer/bandwagoner here. so your statement doesn't make sense.
    under your name says supporter of Ripthekik, and he has his mouth all over Lebron by the way he posts on ISH...domino effect

All this 34yr old fapping is ridiculous...many other players have beasted at age 34, for seasons length at that too. Stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat.

Hakeem
    Malone
    MJ - ASG MVP, league MVP, FMVP
    etc.
    Let me fix this for you. It's not about age it's about milage on the legs
    Last night Kobe played in his 1,238th regular season game

When Hakeem had reached that point he was averaging 7 points per game, 22 minutes per game, clearly Kobe is far and away above Hakeem at this time in their careers

MJ never played that many games a few season shy of equaling Kobe in that
    department so you didn't even make a valid point there.

Malone is the only one of the three you can compare and if we do we'll see Malone at the same stage in his career was averaging 22 ppg playing 38 minutes compared to Kobe's 27 ppg on 38 minutes