Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

lol @ DuMa and his new alt account(s)

sad

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry
    It lasts at least 2-4 years.
    On a normal patient. Not on an athlete who's spends his career trying to undo it.

That's why when Kobe first got it done he had to go back after the Olympic play before the NBA season started. It only lasted a few months. Now he does a PRP therapy that's available in the US to anyone

Kobe has been amazing, no doubt. I'm a Heat fan but there's nothing wrong with recognizing greatness and giving credit for outstanding play. I just wonder if he'll have anything left in the tank if the Lakers do make the playoffs. Sure, 34 isn't 54, but sooner or later playing heavy minutes and expending all of that energy is bound to take its toll.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    It's not knee surgery. Your ignorance is astounding, yet you just keep talking.

Here's what they do for everyone that's had to read your BS.

First off let's clear something up. Kobe did not have it done this season. it's been nearly a year and a half since it was done and it's said to only last a few months.

They take out a vial of your own blood. Spin it up in a centrifuge and separate the different parts. They then inject the part they want back into the joint to help the body in the fight against inflammation from Arthritis. This is using something your own body makes already and just putting it in a concentrated form where it's needed.
    It actually doesn't just last a month or 2. The second part of the procedure, called Regenokine, actually helped repair his knee long-term.

3-time NBA All-Star

You're not trying to compare a season of college to a season in the NBA are you? You realize that MJ's entire college career doesn't add up to one season in the NBA with a title run, Karrem's total college career he played 88 games and the games are shorter. You seem fairly bright so I hope you're not going down that road because if you are it's a dead end

Oh wait, read the FDA comment... Nvm you're not as bright as you seem at first look

Like I said before it's not about actual age, it's about the mileage on their legs
    I could tell you were an idiot from the start because the Orthokine procedure pretty much HELPED KOBE FEEL YOUNG AGAIN. None of the other players had that advantage.. His knees are fine. Two years ago he was playing 33 minutes a game because of them. Now he is going like a 27 year old AND PLAYING 48 on some nights..

kobe stans are DUMB...

3-time NBA All-Star

It's not knee surgery. Your ignorance is astounding, yet you just keep talking.

Here's what they do for everyone that's had to read your BS.

First off let's clear something up. Kobe did not have it done this season. it's been nearly a year and a half since it was done and it's said to only last a few months.

They take out a vial of your own blood. Spin it up in a centrifuge and separate the different parts. They then inject the part they want back into the joint to help the body in the fight against inflammation from Arthritis. This is using something your own body makes already and just putting it in a concentrated form where it's needed.
    You forgot to point out that its heated. The heating process increases the bloods anti-inflammatory proteins by 100 times..

What other TREATMENTS OR DRUGS are used for anti-inflammation?

Have any of the other players that people are comparing Kobe to used a similar process to keep their knees healthy?

FCUKING IDIOT STANS

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Kobe has been amazing, no doubt. I'm a Heat fan but there's nothing wrong with recognizing greatness and giving credit for outstanding play. I just wonder if he'll have anything left in the tank if the Lakers do make the playoffs. Sure, 34 isn't 54, but sooner or later playing heavy minutes and expending all of that energy is bound to take its toll.

Shit Kobe is playing his best ball since 2009. In my opinion his offense in the last couple of weeks has been as good as anyone in the league... Can't hate that.. Too bad he is a Laker..