Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Mamba: 47 pts. 8 reb 5 ast 3 steals 4 blocks 1 turnover in Win or Die Game at Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    if this is the sort of justification you need in life, feel free to take it, buddy.

I think I was just being Honest and it was a worthwhile point. Doesn't leading a team and making them BEtter count for anything. Lebron has not been Below the 3rd best Record in the East for what like 6 years now with 2 different teams.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Mamba: 47 pts. 8 reb 5 ast 3 steals 4 blocks 1 turnover in Win or Die Game at Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    I think I was just being Honest and it was a worthwhile point. Doesn't leading a team and making them BEtter count for anything. Lebron has not been Below the 3rd best Record in the East for what like 6 years now with 2 different teams.
    While i can understand your pride for your favorite player, the sole purpose of this thread was to pay homage to kobes singular performance last night.

Its like last season, there were threads about lebron winning his first ring and how great he played. but of course there were idiots that came in and siad, "well kobe has 5 rings blah blah blah" while that may be true about kobe, what is the point of bringing something like that up, unless its said persons goal to show everyone how much of an insecure schmuck they are. in this scenario, you took that honor.

its the east

I barely ever Troll Kobe I know he is a great Player just not better than Lebron. I don't need to Try and Hype up Lebron to Kobe stans cause they don't care what I have to say their Delusion is past the point of return. I am making a Point People are getting a bit overexcited and giving a little too much credit to Kobe when his team has flat out underachieved this season.

FYI- If Kobe and Lakers make run in Playoffs he will get his credit from Me.

so if he makes a great playoff run a wins a championship....( like he has done many times before)....how much credit does he get?

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    so if he makes a great playoff run a wins a championship....( like he has done many times before)....how much credit does he get?
    If they won it all and beat Heat and Kobe Outplayed Lebron in Process. WHile I highly doubt either happens if it did I would be Mad Im sure but I would also give credit where credit was due and I would at least entertain discussion of Kobe as the top Player after dust settled. More realistically if they got past first round the season should be deemed a success.

If they won it all and beat Heat and Kobe Outplayed Lebron in Process. WHile I highly doubt either happens if it did I would be Mad Im sure but I would also give credit where credit was due and I would at least entertain discussion of Kobe as the top Player after dust settled. More realistically if they got past first round the season should be deemed a success.

- so Like dirk did in 2011??....

- so did you think Dirk was better the Lebron in 2011?....he severley out played Lebron....

- you obviously hold the Post season in such high regard....Kobe goes from hardly any credit ( reg season) to alot of credit ( post season)...

- so basically if the Lakers/Kobe make it past the First round...and say Lebron/Heat lose in the First round....according to your criteria...Kobe gets to be labeled as better then Lebron?

got it!....

In the east? that's nothing to be proud of.

Very good NBA starter

2 all-star level bigs whining and complaining about touches after letting 4 rookies score 41 points in the first qtr.

They should rename themselves "The Sieves".
    Last edited by Magic 32; 04-11-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - so Like dirk did in 2011??....

- so did you think Dirk was better the Lebron in 2011?....he severley out played Lebron....

- you obviously hold the Post season in such high regard....Kobe goes from hardly any credit ( reg season) to alot of credit ( post season)...

- so basically if the Lakers/Kobe make it past the First round...and say Lebron/Heat lose in the First round....according to your criteria...Kobe gets to be labeled as better then Lebron?

got it!....

no response from the homer.