Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Wow so Rose really aint coming back...

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    elite defense, elite rebounding, team play.. throw in MVP rose.... whats so funny SCRUB?
    They still aren't talented enough.

Hustle dorks, rebounders and defenders only get you so far. Ask LeBron circa 2007 - 2010. That's why he bailed on his promises to Cleveland for greener talented pastures like a coward. And isn't LeBron a superior player to Rose? He couldn't get it done with that either.

Dumb ass.

The Bulls obviously still need at least 1, maybe even 2 playmakers to keep up with the mega talented and very deep New York, Miami, and even now Indiana Pacer squads.

All of them have significantly leap frogged the Bulls in talent. Haven't you learned anything from watching this team the past 3 seasons?

A great coach who motivates decent players to play hard EVERY night is great for a lot of wins in the regular season, but they don't have the ... TALENT ... to kick it into a higher gear in the playoffs when superstars, stars raise their game to another level.

Stop being a clown. Understand what is in front of you. Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Miami? New York? Indiana? They're working hard. The Bulls even with Rose aren't championship contenders.

With Rose they can compete, though. He isn't putting them over the top though. Not against teams with multiple high caliber athletes, stars, and elite scorers.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    Good point

-jay
    so predictable

- chips

He woulda been back by now if he was coming back...

What a shame. With Rose, this Chicago team actually has a chance at a championship. Things wont be the same next year.. Ill be surprised if the Bulls make it out the 1st round next year...

This.

If I were a Bulls fan I'd be pissed at him. His team has a legitimate shot at winning the championship this season and he's not even coming back . Who knows what's going to happen to this team next year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tazb
    This.

If I were a Bulls fan I'd be pissed at him. His team has a legitimate shot at winning the championship this season and he's not even coming back . Who knows what's going to happen to this team next year.
    How do you have a legit shot at winning a ring, when your star player would be coming back from an ACL injury, in the 1st game of the playoffs?

Did Rose become the 1st basketball player ever to immediately come back from an ACL injury, as good as new?

I ain't gonna lie. I'm disappointed in Rose.

I get it, he wants to make sure he's healthy when he returns. But it's almost a year now since the injury. That's enough time to try and give your team something. This isn't some BS team that doesn't have a shot. They are a team that nearly had 3 all stars even without Rose playing this season...you just never give up on a team like this if you can help it.

I'm not saying he needs to declare that he'll be the MVP Rose. But I'd respect the guy if he came off the bench and was a scoring option off the bench for 20 minutes a game.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Did Rose become the 1st basketball player ever to immediately come back from an ACL injury, as good as new?
    Adidas ...

He will get injured again.

They don't understand how to make lighter sneakers, without being too light and not enough protection in combination with the necessary type of traction that allows to make cuts, but allows for slippage or lateral movement so players don't blow out knees.

This guy needs to pull a Kobe and ditch Adidas quick in favor of Nike. Screw his lifetime contract. Those things are death traps.

Too light of sneakers, with no lateral grip, not enough weight and protection ... thus players feeling super fast, stopping on a dime and blowing out knees (Gallinari) or in Ware's case .. losing his ENTIRE LEG.

They've had players getting injured like crazy wearing their "Crazy Light" sneakers since the 2011 playoffs when they came out.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore magmo68's Avatar

Never seen a player do something like this unless he was trying to get traded

-Mo

Saw a basketball once

He woulda been back by now if he was coming back...

What a shame. With Rose, this Chicago team actually has a chance at a championship. Things wont be the same next year.. Ill be surprised if the Bulls make it out the 1st round next year...

Ever heard of a team called the Miami Heat?

Felt is a poor man's IllSmak.

-RandyRhoadsRules3 (#1 GNR fan on ISH)

Just another dude tryin to make shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Adidas ...

He will get injured again.

They don't understand how to make lighter sneakers, without being too light and not enough protection in combination with the necessary type of traction that allows to make cuts, but allows for slippage or lateral movement so players don't blow out knees.

This guy needs to pull a Kobe and ditch Adidas quick in favor of Nike. Screw his lifetime contract. Those things are death traps.

Too light of sneakers, with no lateral grip, not enough weight and protection ... thus players feeling super fast, stopping on a dime and blowing out knees (Gallinari) or in Ware's case .. losing his ENTIRE LEG.

They've had players getting injured like crazy wearing their "Crazy Light" sneakers since the 2011 playoffs when they came out.
    You know the list of players who've had major leg injuries wearing Nike is just as long as Adidas. Typical ish ignorance

Uh huh

-xXxPuSsYdEaThLiCkEr3Oo0XxX

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I was really looking forward to him returning so the playoffs would be more entertaining, but oh well I guess.

-WoW

Local High School Star

adrian peterson came back from a worse injury and was playing withing 8 months and ended up almost breaking the alltime rushing record. its been almost exactly a year since rose got injured and he's handling this whole thing poorly. heck, the doctors cleared him to play about 2 months ago. whats the deal? this really makes me question his heart. he's doing his team and fans a HUGE disservice by playing them like that.

-Biggums