Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe on if he will watch the Final Four: "They should be watching me."

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    What exactly should I judge your personality on when we are online and this is a message board? Something you do not write?

Be ready for people judging you / your screenname for things you do and not for things you don't. You act like an ass, you will be thoguht of as an ass. Easy concept, even you should grasp it.
    You can judge a post, but not my personality based on my opinion on this matter. You try to act like you're so mature, but you try to offend me in such a primitive way and call me an idiot just because insulting people on the internet is so cool. Time to grow up, "dad". And by the way, I act like an ass because?

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe on if he will watch the Final Four: "They should be watching me."

Quote Originally Posted by Salazaar
    You can judge a post, but not my personality based on my opinion on this matter. You try to act like you're so mature, but you try to offend me in such a primitive way and call me an idiot just because insulting people on the internet is so cool. Time to grow up, "dad".
    Oh. How sensitive you've become. Strange, isn't it?

I'm not trying to act like anything. You told me to go back to school and I told you I'm probably a bit older than you think, but it is besides the point. That's exactly what I've said. It really is besides the point. You are acting like an idiot and it has nothing to do with my age. I'm not insulting you, by the way. Just pointing out the rather obvious.

It is you insulting yourself with the way you behave.

Oh. How sensitive you've become. Strange, isn't it?

I'm not trying to act like anything. You told me to go back to school and I told you I'm probably a bit older than you think, but it is besides the point. That's exactly what I've said. It really is besides the point. You are acting like an idiot and it has nothing to do with my age. I'm not insulting you, by the way. Just pointing out the rather obvious.

It is you insulting yourself with the way you behave.
    You're not insulting me, but saying that you're just pointing out the obvious, that I'm an idiot Strange, isn't it? And what is exactly the way I behave? I'm just pointing out one of the reasons I dislike Kobe

LOL at the *******s all up set that Kobe said something stupid and is now being called out on it. Oh well. Deal with it.

You're not insulting me, but saying that you're just pointing out the obvious, that I'm and idiot Strange, isn't it? And what is exactly the way I behave? I'm just pointing out one of the reasons I dislike Kobe
    Well, I'm not sure many people care as to which player you (your screenname) or me (my screenname) dislike(s). I think it's rather irrelevant. It is the way you present your ideas that's interesting, not the opinion you have. You should re-read your posts. They are boring. Then you acted tough and tried being funny. Then all of a sudden you've become extremely sensitive. The sad thing is you're weak and only good for a laugh yourself.

I'm off, it makes no sense talking to guys like you.

Banned

It doesn't have anything to do with LeBron... Btw LeBron's comment, as stupid as it was, was just a response to people constantly attacking and insulting him, and he later apologized for that. Meanwhile, Kobe's just being a douche if you ask me.
    Lightened up! Kobe was clearly joking. He gives a lot of sarcastic responses to the media. He's also been serious too, depending on the subject.

He doesn't discredit the college game at all. Got a lot of respect for John Wooden and Coach K, ect. Almost went to Duke.

Well, I'm not sure many people care as to which player you (your screenname) or me (my screenname) dislike(s). I think it's rather irrelevant. It is the way you present your ideas that's interesting, not the opinion you have. You should re-read your posts. They are boring. Then you acted tough and tried being funny. Then all of a sudden you've become extremely sensitive. The sad thing is you're weak and only good for a laugh yourself.

I'm off, it makes no sense talking to guys like you.
    Thanks for the in-depth breakdown. My posts are not supposed to be entertaining. I'm not extremely sensitive, but you're trying to act so mature when you're actually not. Trying to be tough? Oh, please

Kobe was probably joking, but he's a pro, a basketball master. College players are amateurs, they're students. Kobe's the sensei and college players are pupils, so why the phuck would he watch THEM? It's not like Kobe played college ball and has a former team to root for.

People hate Kobe so much that they lost their sense of humor

Even if he's joking or not, there's no need for him to watch the Final Four anyway.

Banned

All the guys saying why should Kobe watch a college game? Well, if it's a great game, why the fck not? NCAA hoops isn't too far different in terms of entertainment from NBA hoops. Some of you are acting like a Final Four game is similar to a YMCA pick up game or something.

I'm not even a big college football fan, but the Texas vs USC 2006 game is my all-time favorite football game on any level. Vince Young was a God that night.

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    People hate Kobe so much that they lost their sense of humor

Even if he's joking or not, there's no need for him to watch the Final Four anyway.
    It's not about whether he should watch it or not, it's about the way he behaves and says certain things...

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Unhappy Re: Kobe on if he will watch the Final Four: "They should be watching me."

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Even if he was joking, shouldn't have said it. Just makes him look bad (not that he cares).
    this

It's not about whether he should watch it or not, it's about the way he behaves and says certain things...
    Well yeah, he does say questionable statements like this one but people pay too much attention or always try to decipher what he's saying. It's given since he's one of the most famous athletes in the world, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake
    this
    Come on. It's Kobe being Kobe. Everyone who already dislikes him will find a problem with this and people who like him won't find one. The rest simply don't care. It's not like he said anything relevant or even mildly interesting. He just opened his mouth.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

I would much rather watch a Final Four game tbh.. Those guys play way harder. It's obvious that NBA players are better than college ones but is it a reason to act like such an arrogant douchebag and look down on people, thinking that you're god's gift to people?
    Game 7s>>>any final four