Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe on if he will watch the Final Four: "They should be watching me."

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    How do you know he was being serious? It's a tweet you read, not a recording of his voice where you can judge by his tone if he is serious or not.
    Because he's constantly saying this type of stuff... Wasn't a one-time joke

Default Re: Kobe on if he will watch the Final Four: "They should be watching me."

Not sure why he would say that.:

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Kobe great player but doucebag person so not suprised.
    LeBron's complete dig of the casual fans life is probably one of the biggest douche statements in the history of the NBA.

So, as a LeBron fan, I don't think you have any room to call Kobe out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    LeBron's complete dig of the casual fans life is probably one of the biggest douche statements in the history of the NBA.

This.....

Any LeBron dan needs to STFU

Any how I thought the comment was funny. And last I checked this was a NBA forum. Love the big dance but I'd watch an NBA game before it anytime.

That was actually funny lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One

It doesn't have anything to do with LeBron... Btw LeBron's comment, as stupid as it was, was just a response to people constantly attacking and insulting him, and he later apologized for that. Meanwhile, Kobe's just being a douche if you ask me.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

He is right. I would much rather watch an NBA game over any college game. Give me Kings vs. Bucks over any college matchup.

NielsenRatingsBe

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    This.....

Any LeBron dan needs to STFU

Any how I thought the comment was funny. And last I checked this was a NBA forum. Love the big dance but I'd watch an NBA game before it anytime.
    Stfu clown

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salazaar
    It doesn't have anything to do with LeBron... Btw LeBron's comment, as stupid as it was, was just a response to people constantly attacking and insulting him, and he later apologized for that. Meanwhile, Kobe's just being a douche if you ask me.
    Being a douche, maybe, but we all know that's his personality. Just glad he doesn't go around taking offensive digs at his "fans".

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    He is right. I would much rather watch an NBA game over any college game. Give me Kings vs. Bucks over any college matchup.
    I would much rather watch a Final Four game tbh.. Those guys play way harder. It's obvious that NBA players are better than college ones but is it a reason to act like such an arrogant douchebag and look down on people, thinking that you're god's gift to people?

What would you expect from Kobe lol?
    It's Kobe being Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Salazaar
    Because he's not joking, he's saying it seriously... It's just pathetic.
    he's one of the greatest basketball players to ever walk this earth, of course someone who is dedicated to the sport on a lower level should be watching him. wtf is arrogant about that? it's like any time a dude isn't jesus christ type humble people have a problem

Sweden Loves the Green Lebowski's Avatar

Haha, that's gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    he's one of the greatest basketball players to ever walk this earth, of course someone who is dedicated to the sport on a lower level should be watching him. wtf is arrogant about that? it's like any time a dude isn't jesus christ type humble people have a problem
    Of course they should watch him, but saying "I don't care about you cause you're nothing compared to ME" is definitely not cool. Kobe uses every opportunity to underline how great and awesome he is, and that's what ticks me off.