Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nothing phases Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by L8kersfan222
    Damn NumberSix getting so worked up he replied twice.... Never seen him get so destroyed before.
    How am I "destroyed" when I'm unquestionably right?

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    How am I "destroyed" when I'm unquestionably right?
    you guys still in this???

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Not really. In a special occasion, circumstance yes. But a full adult grown, wild black mamba is the fastest snake in the world. Not to mention that they are also the second most lethal venomous snake in the world (depending on who you ask(1st)). Mongoose stand no chance more often than not. Young mambas - sure, maybe.
    STILL waiting for you to explain this nonsense. You're trying to avoid it because you know you fcuked up.

I could just clown you, but I enjoy watching you try to wiggle out of this.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Pauk - Down
    Lebron23 - Down
    and finally we broke NumberSix, talking about animals on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by L8kersfan222
    Pauk - Down
    Lebron23 - Down
    and finally we broke NumberSix, talking about animals on ISH
    How have you not noticed that I clearly won that argument?

Dunking on everybody in the park Djahjaga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djahjaga
    Slender ?..........are there fat mongooses ?............ ........where do they live ?

The ISH'ers Champion!

How have you not noticed that I clearly won that argument?
    You're too busy trying to win the argument and rule the "internetz".

It is literally impossible for a mamba to kill a mongoose.
    We exactly how they will. The mongoose wins 100% of the time with no exceptions.
    There is no claim in the whole world wide web to the fact that it's impossible for a black mamba to kill a mongoose. While most sites with no credible sources(literally no sources) claim that the mongoose is immune to the black mamba's poison - all of them base this "idea" on the fact that mongoose are resistant to Cobra's poison, similar to the black mamba's (not the same). Mongoose are totally resistant to the toxins of a Cobra or even King Cobra(depends on dosage). However, if you do your research right, you will find that there are certain types of " dendrotoxins" to which the mongoose is not immune against. Another misconception is that normal Cobra's are King Cobra's. King Cobra's eat Cobra's, are bigger, stronger, faster and deliver more venom. A bunch of youtube videos and articles on the web claiming mongoose kills against King Cobra's are 100% false (basically Mongoose vs. Cobra's). When the NYtimes and respectable news sources get it wrong you know people are misinformed. Anyway....

The toxins aforementioned are found in black mamba's venom. Thus, the black mamba's poison not only shares the toxins of the Cobra's but something extra and everything way more potent. Enough dosage of this type of toxins and goodbye mongoose (+ increased dosage of toxins found in King Cobra's has an effect on them too). The only mamba capable of giving such dosage for a mongoose kill would be, like said before adult black mamba's. Since they are also faster(the fastest snake) than Cobra's the likelihood of multiple bites are possible - depending on scenarios. Mamba's are known to pierce through lion skin, elephant skin and other tough skin - so piercing a mongoose is not as much of an issue. The issue is landing a clean, powerful bite. Is it possible, yes. Considering King Cobra's have a good track record against mongooses and adult mamba's reach to a certain extent similar size, Yes, possible. Again, not Cobra's where the likelihood of a mongoose win is 99.9%.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller

Yep you know no shit either. Only when you get so defensive to get on top of someone is when you usually fall. That's typical of trolls on ISH as well as all trolls in general. "Impossible" my ass. I was wrong at "stand no chance".....impossible - surely not.

I have already abandoned the claim that it's unlikely for a mongoose to kill black mamba's, or otherwise. I stated that in the second page of the thread so I don't know what you're bitching about(go back). I guess you're too busy trying to get everyone to give you life support . Anyway I abandoned this claim not because of "impossibility" as I have stated multiple times which you kept preaching but because of the fact that they will not meet each other commonly and in the perfect scenario (mongoose vs. adult black mamba - wild). This has never been seen, filmed, nor documented in any respectable manner.

In real life the mongooses do not bother with adults black mambas, praying on small(young) ones, eggs and other shit. The black mamba's don't mess up with the mongooses either. BTW a mongoose is only a 5 pound animal (average for the snake eaters). They feast on small snakes (literally and figuratively) like Cobra's, small mamba's or any other small animal - although not a big part of their diet. Adult mamba's average 3 meters in length up to 4.5m. Mongoose don't mess with King Cobra's nor with adult black mamba's. Mongoose look bigger than normal to our eyes compared to normal cobra's or a young mamba. With the big boys that's yet to be catched on film.

Case closed. Now everyone is informed on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Djahjaga
    Young mamba - preserve.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-05-2013 at 07:19 AM.

damn this thread is pathetic, kobe/bron fans have reached a new low

Everyone getting worked up over snakes and mongooses

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    damn this thread is pathetic, kobe/bron fans have reached a new low
    Actually besides the negativity it's one of the few threads that do not include stats, misuse of stats and the constant use of the names Kobe Bryant and Lebron James.

Honey badger don't give a shit!

Liked Samuel Dalembert's reaction

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Kobes looking sexy as f*ck

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

I don't even particularly like Kobe, but that's just hilarious. Barnes is a douche.

Great defense by Kobe there.

LMAO @ "phases". That doesn't mean what the OP thinks it means.