Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nothing phases Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    If you don't already know, why are you arguing?

Like I said, it is LITERALLY impossible for a black mamba to kill a mongoose. Not an exaggeration. Literally impossible.
    Cliff notes as to why?

The ISH'ers Champion!

Impossible to prove till you provide credible source.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Cliff notes as to why?
    Well for one, that's what the fcuk they eat. Mongooses eat black mambas. Not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Impossible to prove till you provide source.
    Source of what?

The ISH'ers Champion!

Well for one, that's what the fcuk they eat. Mongooses eat black mambas. Not the other way around.
    Where did you read that? They eat snakes..."cobra's" part of their diet. Get me a source where it says they feast on black mamba's. They don't eat python's.....they will bite one and get strangled to death. They eat certain types of snakes in certain habitats. They live in South Africa and there is literaly no text on them feasting on black mamba's. Else it would be all over youtube and bred like dogs.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-05-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Where did you read that? They eat snakes..."cobra's" part of their diet. Get me a source where it says they feast on black mamba's.
    Uhhhh.... Did you even try to look this up? Did you even look at Wikipedia, the bare minimum or anything?

Natural predators
    Mongooses and predatory birds are the main predators of the black mamba. [33] Juvenile mambas are subject to predation from cape file snakes as well.[34]
    [edit]
    I really don't know why your even arguing this. You out here saying dumb stuff like "they definitely don't live in the same places" and "a mongoose would have no chance". You KNOW that you don't know what you're talking about, yet you continue.

Where did you read that? They eat snakes..."cobra's" part of their diet. Get me a source where it says they feast on black mamba's. They don't eat python's.....they will bite one and get strangled to death. They eat certain types of snakes in certain habitats. They live in South Africa and there is literaly no text on them feasting on black mamba's. Else it would be all over youtube and bred like dogs.
    Of course they don't eat pythons. Lol. A black mamba isn't a python

Chris Duhon was behind Pau..and didn't even flinch

Chris GOAThon

College star

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    ...except rape cases in Denver
    /thread

The ISH'ers Champion!

Uhhhh.... Did you even try to look this up? Did you even look at Wikipedia, the bare minimum or anything?

I really don't know why your even arguing this. You out here saying dumb stuff like "they definitely don't live in the same places" and "a mongoose would have no chance". You KNOW that you don't know what you're talking about, yet you continue.
    Cause I don't trust wikipedia for shit.

Like I said:
    http://www.snaketype.com/black-mamba.html

more: http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Black_mamba

------------------------
    Anyway here's the link for your source of wikipedia (not wiki): can't access it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9714553

Wikipedia: Disclaimer

A PMID (PubMed identifier or PubMed unique identifier)[22] is a unique number assigned to each PubMed record.

The assignment of a PMID or PMCID to a publication tells the reader nothing about the type or quality of the content. PMIDs are assigned to letters to the editor, editorial opinions, op-ed columns, and any other piece that the editor chooses to include in the journal, as well as peer-reviewed papers. The existence of the identification number is also not proof that the papers have not been retracted for fraud, incompetence, or misconduct. The announcement about any corrections to original papers may be assigned a PMID.

What I said:

"Not really. In a special occasion, circumstance yes. But a full adult grown, wild black mamba is the fastest snake in the world. Not to mention that they are also the second most lethal venomous snake in the world (depending on who you ask(1st)). Mongoose stand no chance more often than not. Young mambas - sure, maybe."

As for the "I don't know shit"...as long as you say it's impossible; "you don't know shit either". Giving me wikipedia as source....my grandma can edit wikipedia. Don't act like you know shit either - get real son.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-05-2013 at 01:30 AM.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

turned ISH into animal planet

Like I said:

Anyway here's the link for the source of wikipedia: can't access it.

A PMID (PubMed identifier or PubMed unique identifier)[22] is a unique number assigned to each PubMed record.

The assignment of a PMID or PMCID to a publication tells the reader nothing about the type or quality of the content. PMIDs are assigned to letters to the editor, editorial opinions, op-ed columns, and any other piece that the editor chooses to include in the journal, as well as peer-reviewed papers. The existence of the identification number is also not proof that the papers have not been retracted for fraud, incompetence, or misconduct. The announcement about any corrections to original papers may be assigned a PMID.

What I said:

"Not really. In a special occasion, circumstance yes. But a full adult grown, wild black mamba is the fastest snake in the world. Not to mention that they are also the second most lethal venomous snake in the world (depending on who you ask(1st)). Mongoose stand no chance more often than not. Young mambas - sure, maybe."
    Lol. Just stop.

Like I said:

------------------------
    Anyway here's the link for your source of wikipedia (not wiki): can't access it.

What I said:

You really love Kobe HUH?

What I said:

As for the "I don't know shit"...as long as you say it's impossible; "you don't know shit either". Giving me wikipedia as source....my grandma can edit wikipedia.
    Again, you say a mongoose "stands no chance". WTF is this stupid snake gonna do to the mongoose? Beat it over the head with a frying pan. Lol. Fcuk outta here.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    You really love Kobe HUH?
    Don't address me son. No no self-respecting clown needs to address me - sadly you're one. Unless you want another round.

Again, you say a mongoose "stands no chance". WTF is this stupid snake gonna do to the mongoose? Beat it over the head with a frying pan. Lol. Fcuk outta here.

Yep you know no shit either. Only when you get so defensive to get on top of someone is when you usually fall. That's typical of trolls on ISH as well as all trolls in general. "Impossible" my ass. I was wrong at "stand no chance".....impossible - surely not.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-05-2013 at 01:48 AM.