Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant vs LeBron James ( battle for the greatest of this era ) round 1

'UNDEFETED'

Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant vs LeBron James ( battle for the greatest of this era ) round 1

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    You're comparing a near finished product to a player in the middle of his prime Lebron will have KObe beat in 80% of these categories by the time he's done

so you finally admit its not even close

thankyou... before you guys were saying lebrons already higher all time

now you know its a joke for lebron to even be mentioned in the same breath as kobe

now get lost

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    'UNDEFETED'

only thing any lebron fan can argue with

a spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    you got a problem with me pointing out lebrons short comings?

such as losing in international competition and kobe never losing

and kobe racking up all the player of the 2000's awards

poor baby... want a tissue?
    Lebron wasn't in the NBA for 1/3rd of the 2000's decade you jack off

kobes resume is boarderline top 3 all time. at worst hes 6th all time

lebron would bump hakeem and still be behind guys like duncan/bird/shaq
    The thing is, his on the court impact is that of a top 15-20 player. It's the reason people barely have him in their top 10 lists. It's why in almost HALF the time, Lebron will be ranked in the top 10, unfortunately kicking Kobe out.

now you know its a joke for lebron to even be mentioned in the same breath as kobe

now get lost
    I for one never said that, Lebron is far and away better than Kobe right now and Lebron is better right now than Kobe ever was, but his career is not better yet, BECAUSE HE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. By the time Lebron is done his resume will destroy Kobe. Deal with it

Duncan, KG, and Dirk have done more with less but I do have a big man bias not gonna lie. With that being said I still like their total impact over what Kobe and Bron bring to the table. Especially for guys like Duncan and KG who anchored elite defenses, cleaned up the glass, and attracted double teams on the opposite side of the court, which in my mind is a far more consistent impact on the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Lebron wasn't in the NBA for 1/3rd of the 2000's decade you jack off

and again... like i said before.. your argument for lebron not having enough accomplishments is that he doesnt have enough accomplishments

lol what kind of argument for being inferior all time is that anyway? you're only basically agreeing with me

"well hes not better because he hasnt done as much! so there!"

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    The thing is, his on the court impact is that of a top 15-20 player. It's the reason people barely have him in their top 10 lists. It's why in almost HALF the time, Lebron will be ranked in the top 10, unfortunately kicking Kobe out.
    that's what all the lebron fans keep telling themselves...
    most of them also like to use 'future accomplishments' to push lebron into top 10..

"if lebron wins another fmvp, he will be... blah blah blah" -typical lebron stan

now get lost
    It ain't a joke though. Everybody know LeBron is a greater basketball player than Kobe. Career wise Kobe obviously will be ahead with more years played. But now we play the waiting game and see how many achievements Bron can pile up. That's why you are an idiot for making this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    that's what all the lebron fans keep telling themselves...
    most of them also like to use 'future accomplishments' to push lebron into top 10..

"if lebron wins another fmvp, he will be... blah blah blah" -typical lebron stan
    I'm not a Lebron fan. It's just reality dude.

Worst
    List
    Ever

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

you got a problem with me pointing out lebrons short comings?

such as losing in international competition and kobe never losing

and kobe racking up all the player of the 2000's awards

poor baby... want a tissue?
    Who were Bron's teammates for those Bronze medals?

Were the rosters comparable to what Kobe played with?

great thread.

Hate/trolling aside though Kobe is 9-10 on my all-time list. But if he misses the playoffs this year with all these HOFs on one team he's going to be #12 on my list. If he plays next year too and does bad/misses playoffs again #14 on my list, and so on and so on.