Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Suspicious moments from Lakers recent games (video)

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    No. The D Jones foul was make-up for what Artest did to Harden last year.

Dirty play with a terribly lenient penalty for a dirty play with no foul call. That's even.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Fakers are the biggest joke in the sporting world.

Bogus trades, referee favoritism, phony rapist/homophobe/serial cheating/chucker "star player".. 100+ million team and still with all this they are ninth. How pathetic

i can forgive bad calls in live action but there is no excuse for making a bad call on a reviewed play. How did they explain LAL's possession at that point???

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono90
    Anyone remember Stern denied the CP3 trade that eventually made Odom force a trade?? That decision screwed the Lakers more than any of these calls.

And maybe throughout the history of the game, refs always made wrong calls? It's either a human error thing or the whole league is rigged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQHTwWUyCXo

Seriously how stupid can you be.I repeat the Hornets had NO OWNER.THE NBA OWNED them and was looking for a buyer and that trade was beyond terrible.Instead of no cap space and old players the new owner GOT THE NUM1 PIck,Multiple draft picks,some young prospects and alot of cap space to do what he pleased,but THE MAIN THING HORNETS GOT AN OWNER FOR 500 MILLION DOLLARS.

If the NBA wasnt looking for an owner that crap trade wouldve went through but hey you got steve nash for sessions and gave up an injury plagued bynum for the Best Center in the NBA,and lead THE LEAGUE IN FTA.OKC 2,MIAMI 12TH.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31
    Seriously how stupid can you be.I repeat the Hornets had NO OWNER.THE NBA OWNED them and was looking for a buyer and that trade was beyond terrible.Instead of no cap space and old players the new owner GOT THE NUM1 PIck,Multiple draft picks,some young prospects and alot of cap space to do what he pleased,but THE MAIN THING HORNETS GOT AN OWNER FOR 500 MILLION DOLLARS.

If the NBA wasnt looking for an owner that crap trade wouldve went through but hey you got steve nash for sessions and gave up an injury plagued bynum for the Best Center in the NBA,and lead THE LEAGUE IN FTA.OKC 2,MIAMI 12TH.
    Sorry brah. I got got 15% of what you're trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Fakers are the biggest joke in the sporting world.

Bogus trades, referee favoritism, phony rapist/homophobe/serial cheating/chucker "star player".. 100+ million team and still with all this they are ninth. How pathetic

100 Million dollar team & a 3 dollar coach

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by lebeast666
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0

We all know Stern has made the call

This is what its come down to for the Lakers fans. This team would be worse than 11th seed without all this bogus shit going down. Fvcking pathetic ass franchise. This is looking like some 2002 wcf fixed shit

I would rather see Lakers in the playoffs but seeing it happen like this?

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    i can forgive bad calls in live action but there is no excuse for making a bad call on a reviewed play. How did they explain LAL's possession at that point???
    assuming you're talking about the mwp foul against the blazers; they couldn't reverse it, you can't call a foul retroactively. they probably felt like morons watching the replay and still giving the lakers possession but they had no other option... batum (i think) was clearly the last guy to touch the ball.

but yea, as a lakers fan... definitely some fishy end of game stuff going on against the kings and blazers. and that rubio foul was just

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    assuming you're talking about the mwp foul against the blazers; they couldn't reverse it, you can't call a foul retroactively. they probably felt like morons watching the replay and still giving the lakers possession but they had no other option... batum (i think) was clearly the last guy to touch the ball.

but yea, as a lakers fan... definitely some fishy end of game stuff going on against the kings and blazers. and that rubio foul was just
    ok so maybe he didn't hit his hand but shouldn't the same idea apply. something needs to be changed about the way NBA reviews possessions. That should be Por ball even if no foul is called

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    ok so maybe he didn't hit his hand but shouldn't the same idea apply. something needs to be changed about the way NBA reviews possessions. That should be Por ball even if no foul is called
    naa i think it's appropriate. it's the same deal in football. a review seems legit to me if it involves a boundary call or a clock violation. those can be measured and determined with absolute precision. fouls are subjective, up to the discretion of the referee, and therefore much more prone to error and argument. you allow officials to backtrack on those and i think you'd be opening up a can of worms you wish you'd have left alone.

it's unfortunately the nature of any contact sport but it also adds to the game i think.

Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

If Stern is trying to get the Lakers into the playoffs, and possibly beyond the 1st round, they are failing miserably.

This season is a bust. Even if they luck into the playoffs, it would take a minor miracle to get them out of the 1st round. The Lakers just need to plan for the future at this point. Get a good rest, make some trades, prepare for KB's farewell tour ;~) and get ready to take a shot at some summer 2014 FA goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    naa i think it's appropriate. it's the same deal in football. a review seems legit to me if it involves a boundary call or a clock violation. those can be measured and determined with absolute precision. fouls are subjective, up to the discretion of the referee, and therefore much more prone to error and argument. you allow officials to backtrack on those and i think you'd be opening up a can of worms you wish you'd have left alone.

it's unfortunately the nature of any contact sport but it also adds to the game i think.
    i'm not suggesting a foul call, i'm saying it should be treated as the same as knocking the ball out of the player hands. Yea it might of been the arm and not the hand but it is essentially what caused the Portland player to lose the ball. When a similar play happens without the review the ball would of been Port ball 9 times out of 10 yet under review it is 10 times out of 10 LAL ball. That disparity doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31

Except days later he accepted a trade with the Clippers for Eric Gordan, Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu, and a pick. The trade that was called off by Stern had the Hornets getting Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Lamar Odom, Goran Dragic, and a pick. And remember that the trade was accepted by the Hornets GM. If Stern was "rigging" for the Lakers then he would not have stopped the trade, and then accepted an offer that was worse by a different team. Fact. What kind of guy that is secretly rigging for the Lakers purposefully and not allow the Lakers to get the best PG? Lebron kids are just too stupid these days.
    Last edited by Deuce Bigalow; 04-02-2013 at 01:45 AM.