Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Default Re: Breakdown of the dangerous/cursed Adidas Rose....

The Kobe 8's in OP's post are fake.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L8kersfan222
    The Kobe 8's in OP's post are fake.....
    you get the point.

Rose wasnt wearing thise shoes when he got hurt and RGIII originally hurt his knee by getting helmet hit there.

Your reasoning is very flawed besides that.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Rose wasnt wearing thise shoes when he got hurt and RGIII originally hurt his knee by getting helmet hit there.

Your reasoning is very flawed besides that.
    stop defending adidas man, they make shitty shoes, and caused d rose 2 seasons of injury.

think about it. d rose was wearing crazylights against indiana in 2011 and twisted his ankle twice. he was wearing his 2s all through 2012 and was constantly injured, then in the playoffs his acl snapped.

Saw a basketball once

Only on forums where posters disprove years or research and science by posting pretty pictures and words. Maybe email that to Adidas instead and make millions if you think you have it all figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    stop defending adidas man, they make shitty shoes, and caused d rose 2 seasons of injury.

think about it. d rose was wearing crazylights against indiana in 2011 and twisted his ankle twice. he was wearing his 2s all through 2012 and was constantly injured, then in the playoffs his acl snapped.
    No, you think about it. Your claims do not make a strong argument. Your logic is flawed. Everything you presented is purely conjecture, adidas is a huge company, they would recall the shoes before they allowed people to get hurt in them over a design flaw.

Why dont you do me a favor and stop commenting on what I post. I'll leave you be as well. Ain't nobody got time for your dumbass third grade logic you ignorant POS.

No, you think about it. Your claims do not make a strong argument. Your logic is flawed. Everything you presented is purely conjecture, adidas is a huge company, they would recall the shoes before they allowed people to get hurt in them over a design flaw.

Why dont you do me a favor and stop commenting on what I post. I'll leave you be as well. Ain't nobody got time for your dumbass third grade logic you ignorant POS.
    super light shoes = less material. less material = less cushioning. less cushioning= more impact on the bones.

both shoes derrick rose wore when he was injured were designed to be "light"

enough evidence is there. youre just to stupid to realize it.

adidas is a huge company, they would recall the shoes before they allowed people to get hurt in them over a design flaw.
    and here is when your stupidity shows. youre comparing normal consumer use to professional use, especially someone who plays like derrick rose. military doesnt require too much brain capacity
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 04-01-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Those LeBron IXs are fake, OP.

super light shoes = less material. less material = less cushioning. less cushioning= more impact on the bones.

Yeah so you figured out something the whole adidas staff and the NBAPA couldn't with your deft reasoning skills.

You are the worst type of idiot, secure in your ignorance.

Also, if you think Rose is wearing off the shelf adidas you are mistaken once more you simpleton.

It must suck going through life like you. How did you ever graduate HS with shoddy reasoning skills like this? You need to go back to your hole in the wall school and demand they take you back. You are truly a dolt.

Yeah so you figured out something the whole adidas staff and the NBAPA couldn't with your deft reasoning skills.

You are the worst type of idiot, secure in your ignorance.

Also, if you think Rose is wearing off the shelf adidas you are mistaken once more you simpleton.

It must suck going through life like you. How did you ever graduate HS with shoddy reasoning skills like this? You need to go back to your hole in the wall school and demand they take you back. You are truly a dolt.
    so are adidas shoes "superlight" this year? i think not i think they figured it out.

how much did you have to score on the asvab to get in?

so are adidas shoes "superlight" this year? i think not i think they figured it out.

how much did you have to score on the asvab to get in?
    Thus troll acts like he knows how to report or research statistics. If your claims were true don't you think someone smarter than an Asian kid named "jizzle" would have come out and exposed this information?

D. Rose has high priced lawyers and such, don't you think....wait, you don't think.

Ware hurt himself in the non crazylight adidas that Rose has never worn in a game.

You're retarded.

I scored pretty high on the asvab and they let me go into any career I wanted to....served my country four years (for better or worse at least I tried to contribute to a better country), and am working on my third degree.

What you doin with your life fool?

and here is when your stupidity shows. youre comparing normal consumer use to professional use, especially someone who plays like derrick rose. military doesnt require too much brain capacity
    You do know that kobe's nike's are lighter than the ones Ware was wearing?

National High School Star

I got my worst ankle injury on KB4.

I think the problem with drose was he got hurt a lot and still continue to play. If play through injuries, you tend to favor something.

Like in this case, bad ankles -> focus on ankle support-> transfers the pressure to your knees

If you don't think shoe has science behind their design then you are mistaken.

Nike funds a lot research into studies and human movements for athletic performance.

Air bubbles and shox tech is not just gimmicks.

Adidas has not promoted this for their brand but Nike has.
    Last edited by 9512; 04-01-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    If you don't think shoe has science behind their design then you are mistaken.

Nike funds a lot research into studies and human movements for athletic performance.

Air bubbles and shox tech is not just gimmicks.

Adidas has not promoted this for their brand but Nike has.
    I agree and this is coming from a guy that has only one pair of Nike for the gym and it's from an outlet.

Nike always seem to promote their technology during releases. You see Kobe talking about the technology in the shoe.

Here is Rose talking about his shoe and notice all he talks about is design where if you search for Kobe shoe releases, Kobe goes into depth and has understanding of what the shoe is all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGFdxbuXRP8