Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Default Re: LET'S PLAY TWO!: New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors, doubleheader

Man if K-Mart can play like this for us come play off time, we're going to be trouble.

NBA lottery pick

At first I was like damn! K-Mart is unstoppable. Then I realized it's the Toronto Raptors and came back to reality.

KMart is playing amazing. Why OKC let him go is beyond me.....

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    KMart is playing amazing. Why OKC let him go is beyond me.....
    Why the lakers didn't sign him or birdman is beyond me

That block kmart

Dam. Two former team mates going at it. I know Fields probably didn't intentionally do that ..

Melo and Landry do not get along. Some hostility from their teammate days. Fields was on Team Linsanity. Not Team Melanthony.

Weakest flagrant call I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Melo and Landry do not get along. Some hostility from their teammate days. Fields was on Team Linsanity. Not Team Melanthony.

LOL @ your avatar

NBA lottery pick

Lol. Fields with that sneaky elbow on Melo. Melo let him have it with that push, but he got a flagrant 1 from it. These two guys don't really like eachother. Melo probably didn't like this kid from the start when he was with the Knicks.

Woodson not playing Camby was weird to me. Don't expect to see him with the game sorta in hand (still early though), but the Knicks always give up leads, because they don't have someone to anchor their 2nd unit defensively. That's where they struggled when Sheed went down, and that's why Kenyon will be so important down the stretch, but why not have Camby fill it now?
    I mean, I hope he knows that Kenyon is just as injury prone as the other old guys...actually more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Lol. Fields with that sneaky elbow on Melo. Melo let him have it with that push, but he got a flagrant 1 from it. These two guys don't really like eachother. Melo probably didn't like this kid from the start when he was with the Knicks.
    I explained above. Landry and Lin are great friends. Lin/Melo dynamic. That whole thing.

Banned

at other Raptor posters already left this thread.

Man if Shump would of hit that

Melo has gone cold.

NBA lottery pick

Lol. Raptors not getting ANY calls. Shumpert and K-Mart feasting.