Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Default Re: LET'S PLAY TWO!: New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors, doubleheader

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Beat them twice already with Melo and Chandler.
    We didnt take yall serious, yall tha raptors no playoffs or Nutting this year

NBA lottery pick

I'll be paying attention to tonight's game, but after the last two games, Miami takes priority for me right now, at least until the streak ends.

misleading thread title
    it is a back to back home and away not a double header though that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He always says the knicks will lose. He almost always says the nets will win. If the nets lose he says Deron sucks, Lopez sucks, trade them, kill them, cut off their balls. If they win, they are the greatest players ever.

So don't tell me i need to listen to him, thanks...
    Cool, I didn't know what the deal was with you and him.

Raps can still win the series tonight.

Banned

What's the go with the Raps? They were seemingly a playoff quality team last time they met and trying to catch the 8th seed. Now its pretty much guaranteed the Bucks will have it.

Should be a close game.. and thats all I expect.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He always says the knicks will lose. He almost always says the nets will win.
    As a nets fan I'm supposed to say that the Knicks will lose and that the Nets will win. However, there are times when I say the Nets will lose. I don't think the Nets have a shot against the nuggets in the mile-high rockies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    As a nets fan I'm supposed to say that the Knicks will lose and that the Nets will win. However, there are times when I say the Nets will lose. I don't think the Nets have a shot against the nuggets in the mile-high rockies.
    Great, now while your being reasonable you can admit that the only reason the Nets are even close to the Knicks is due to the fact we've been decimated by injury.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Great, now while your being reasonable you can admit that the only reason the Nets are even close to the Knicks is due to the fact we've been decimated by injury.
    Dude..... so have we. I can't tell a lie and say that the Knicks haven't dealt with injuries. They have.. but guess what...the nets have too. The only player on the Nets that hasn't missed a game is andray Blatche. Brook Lopez missed two weeks and we lost five in a row without him. Gerald Wallace missed two weeks. Joe Johnson missed a couple of games and deron has not only missed two games, but is dealing with an ankle and wrist injury and can ONLY play on cortisone shots. If deron doesn't take those shots he'd need surgery. It's safe to say the Nets injuries are far more horrid than the Knicks. Our best player can't even play more than 30 minutes a game because of injury related problems while your star player play near 40 minutes a game.

Friday Night Knicks

I forgot about it. It's official now. We'll lose

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Dude..... so have we. I can't tell a lie and say that the Knicks haven't dealt with injuries. They have.. but guess what...the nets have too. The only player on the Nets that hasn't missed a game is andray Blatche. Brook Lopez missed two weeks and we lost five in a row without him. Gerald Wallace missed two weeks. Joe Johnson missed a couple of games and deron has not only missed two games, but is dealing with an ankle and wrist injury and can ONLY play on cortisone shots. If deron doesn't take those shots he'd need surgery. It's safe to say the Nets injuries are far more horrid than the Knicks. Our best player can't even play more than 30 minutes a game because of injury related problems while your star player play near 40 minutes a game.
    Your hilarious. At least with us, when healthy we have the potential to be a consistent ECF appearance and potentially give the heat a shot. Where as your team will never be anything more than second round foder, assuming you get a favourable match up.

DeMar

Anyone else have trouble disguinshing KMart from Melo? Headband, same height, same position, same coloring....

Let me tell ya, all those guys look alike to me. What?

Fields with the 3 from the drive and kick by DeRozan

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Anyone else have trouble disguinshing KMart from Melo? Headband, same height, same position, same coloring....

Let me tell ya, all those guys look alike to me. What?
    Yeah they are so hard to tell apart until they zoom in on one of them.