Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Most disapointing player of 2012/13!

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Michael Beasley. Thought he was gonna put up big numbers on a poor Suns team. Guy is even worse than he was on the T'Wolves.
    totally...I thought he was going to breakout big time like Tmac or something...

really disappointed..

dude just doesn't have the desire..

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    Easily D-Will
    At least he sort of has an excuse. Guy is banged up with bone spurs in his ankles and getting injections so he can play.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    That team is like a kaleidoscope rolling right around that big Center... any way you turn it, it just throws off more beautiful patterns of defense.
    Consider this stolen.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suckafree
    This is true. But they are still taking around about the same amount of shots. If ever there was a season for Mayo to really break out it was this one. I think Dirk is ready to take a backseat for the regular season and let a young gun do the majority of the heavy lifting for the mavs.

I think maybe my expectations were too high for him. After his hot start I expected him to maybe move up to 21-22ish ppg territory. I thought Dirk would relieve Mayo of some pressure and open up the floor for him to get buckets. Instead, he's looked like more of a facilitator since Dirk's been back (Which isn't a bad thing).

In saying that, Mayo is still averaging 17/4.5 on .465 FG% and 42 3P%. Which is good, but for the first two months of the season people were putting him in Harden/D-wade territory, which in retrospect, was premature to begin with.

Hopefully, with Dirk getting older, Mayo can take more of a lead role on this Mavs squad for one more playoff push next year (Assuming Dirk doesn't retire).

O.J. Mayo wins this award easily. Guys like Beasley were never good to begin with. Mayo on the other hand for the first two months of the season, albeit premature , was in the James Harden/Dwyane Wade conversation. And has fallen hard.

Since Dirk return, Mayo has fallen flat on his face. You think having Dirk would alleviate all the pressure he was receiving in the beginning of the year, but in-nope. He is one of the most passive scorers right now in the NBA.

Mayo has all-star talent, but his lack athleticism while being an undersized SG with sub-par ball handling along with a passive mentality has held him back his entire career and has prevented him from taking that next step into the all-star catergory