Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

I was inspired by this thread to watch a few videos. It turns out there's actually lion stans and tiger stans on YouTube, just like the Kobe/LeBron/MJ ones on here.

Video from a tiger stan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSVyd_wfL5I

I'm a moose stan by the way.

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    #1. No

#2. A gaur isn't just some "angry bull". Here's a pic of a gaur next to a normal size cattle. You're not going to see any matador get into the ring with one of these.

Holy $hit!!! It looks like a F*cking monster.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    Trust me I know a lot about animals then you think. I never disagree they dont eat Gorillas.

Leopards have been known to kill Gorillas by ambushing them from behind, in the jungle. You have to remember that Leopards are the absolute masters of stealth attacks. if the attack is unsuccessful the Leopard would Jet out of there, it wouldn't try to stay there and fight. Again these are all hypothetical and they are Fighting in an OCTAGON where there is no place to hide. Gorilla will punish that little pusssy cat in 20 secs.

Now Tigers are different story like I said before.
    Animals don't "fight" cross-species. Gorillas don't go around "beating up" other animals. If a gorillas sees a predator like a leopard, he isn't going to try to "fight" it. He's going to make noise to alert the others and they're gonna group together for safty.. Trying to harm the leopard isn't something it would even think of. It's not in its nature to do that. It's instinct is getting to safty, not fighting.

Humans ARE primates genius. That's like saying pit bulls are weak compared to dogs.

pfffffffttt.....says who?......science?

Humans are the image of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!....not monkeys!

[COLOR="White"]( what?)[/COLOR]

Banned

Animals don't "fight" cross-species. Gorillas don't go around "beating up" other animals. If a gorillas sees a predator like a leopard, he isn't going to try to "fight" it. He's going to make noise to alert the others and they're gonna group together for safty.. Trying to harm the leopard isn't something it would even think of. It's not in its nature to do that. It's instinct is getting to safty, not fighting.

WTF are you saying?

Again this is all hypothetical Fighting 1vs1 in a Cage. Do you ever read other persons post before typing?

Again We are not Talking about the Jungle.

How about this......

A salt water crocodile vs a polar bear.......

I got the polar bear.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

How about this......

A salt water crocodile vs a polar bear.......

I got the polar bear.
    polar bear they probably can beat any land animal

Quote Originally Posted by stax
    I was inspired by this thread to watch a few videos. It turns out there's actually lion stans and tiger stans on YouTube, just like the Kobe/LeBron/MJ ones on here.

Video from a tiger stan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSVyd_wfL5I
    Tiger stan here... http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288598

The Siberian tiger
    = supreme apex predator

at lions getting all the praise. The Siberian tiger would defeat any other land predator, polar bear included. The absolute largest and most powerful of the big cats would be too much for any other big cat, dog, or bear to handle. Up to 700 lbs of explosiveness, powerful musculature, agility, speed, and sheer size.

Golden tiger/strawberry tiger = most aesthetic big cat

This is a very rare color variation of what is otherwise your typical tiger. It is not a subspecies... (same goes for the "white" tiger)

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    at lions getting all the praise. The Siberian tiger would defeat any other land predator, polar bear included. The absolute largest and most powerful of the big cats would be too much for any other big cat, dog, or bear to handle. Up to 700 lbs of explosiveness, powerful musculature, agility, speed, and sheer size.
    stalemate IMO.

stalemate IMO.
    its arguable, and I do think the polar bear would pose the biggest threat in a hypothetical confrontation.

At the end of the day though, the tiger would be far too speedy/agile for the bear, and I think the bear would be overwhelmed at facing a far more athletic land predator w/ enough "weaponry" and power to significantly harm it if not kill it.

The polar bear pretty much feed on seals exclusively. Siberian tigers have been reported to hunt adult brown bears (a smaller foe obviously but still a bear nonetheless)

But this scenario is all hypothetical so who truly knows...

its arguable, and I do think the polar bear would pose the biggest threat in a hypothetical confrontation.

At the end of the day though, the tiger would be far too speedy/agile for the bear, and I think the bear would be overwhelmed at facing a far more athletic land predator w/ enough "weaponry" and power to significantly harm it if not kill it.

The polar bear pretty much feed on seals exclusively. Siberian tigers have been reported to hunt adult brown bears (a smaller foe obviously but still a bear nonetheless)

But this scenario is all hypothetical so who truly knows...
    There's a REALLY big size difference between a grizzly and a polar bear.

There's a REALLY big size difference between a grizzly and a polar bear.
    Sure, but I'm saying that chance is, a random Siberian tiger has some familiarity w/ other large predators, such as bears whereas a polar bear has no familiarity w/ any large land predator or animal. That would play a huge factor.

Dude, leopards DO kill and eat gorillas. It's not a hypothetical situation. It's what really does happen in the wild.
    You are an idiot if you think leopards attack adult gorillas. Quite simply an idiot. I dont know how else to put it. You're making a broad generalized statement and acting like it is the norm.

A gorilla is 400 lbs while a leopard is max 200. Leopards eat baby gorillas thats it. A gorilla would snap a leopards back without much effort. No animal would take on a gorilla directly unless its fighting to the death.

The stupidity of this thread is getting out of control.

Sure, but I'm saying that chance is, a random Siberian tiger has some familiarity w/ other large predators, such as bears whereas a polar bear has no familiarity w/ any large land predator or animal. That would play a huge factor.
    dude, polar bears regularly jump in the water to hunt and kill orcas. /boss

[COLOR="White"]
    trollin lol :)[/COLOR]