Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH Hall Of Shame

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    Who's (un)fortunate enough to make your ballot?

I got GoRapz as a first ballot HOS'er. If for nothing else but making a thread about how he jerks off into his boxers then hides them in the bottom of the laundry basket, then a couple days later accidentally unrelatingly mentioning how his mother still does his laundry.

Maybe Knoe for his constant Lord Of The Rings/Sci-Fi references and referring to himself in the 3rd person while still trying to remain street even though he's a light skinned black who's too white to hang out with the white part of his family, and too white to hang out with the black part of his family.

HallANDOates perhaps? For thinking he was getting paid BIG TIME when he took a $10hr job instead of going to college, in his words "I could either go to collage and get a dugree and someday make ten dollaz an hour or i could take this job laying brik and bilding howses adn make nine dollaz an hr now, pretty easy choice!" then a couple weeks later people were like "Dude, if you got a degree you would have been making $10 every 10 minutes, not every hour" but the kid couldn't do math so he didn't realize how screwed he was. Now he realizes it and is a miserable wreck watching all his boys making big money and he's scraping to afford payments on his 95 Geo Metro. To be fair, he was the first guy out of his group of friends to have a car. Sucks he's still struggling to pay off that $1,500. But that's how it goes when you're blue collar.

Who do you nominate?
    kids hands too hurt to type.

Dunking on everybody in the park Spike Spiegel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta
    I wasn't exactly hiding. Just wasn't being open, either. Some Raptors fan finally guessed it today so whatever...
    Well, yea, what he said.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

I knew it was Shogon when I was talking in a thread about eating ice cream and he was all "What's the circumference of the bowl you're eating it out of? I mean, what flavor?"

NBA Superstar

I called him out last night when he continuously voted against Bosh and for Howard in the all-star elimination thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    kids hands too hurt to type.
    I bet he's got mad gunk under his finger nails? Like that uncle you got who's always wrenching on rides and has oil and other **** under them. He's like "*** u guyz, just cuz i use my handz all day long wile u guyz r siting hear on the nets typin back n 4th"

Local High School Star Silent Mav's Avatar

Tmoge, didn't you get all over Yinka for hating everything in a thread? It was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Mav
    Tmoge, didn't you get all over Yinka for hating everything in a thread? It was hilarious.
    Oh, man, I got on him day and night, weekends, holidays, anniversaries, you name it, for his bitterness.

Kid hated everything. He was born and the first thoughts through his head? "Life sucks, don't even put my back, just throw me out the window and hope I can go to a better place" Then he opened his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Mav
    lol i think i remember that from my lurking days. Damn i lurked for a long time now that i think about it. 2 years i think

A day in the life of H&O. Gets in his car...warms it up for 20mins. Puts it in drive and notices he is on E. So he drives 15mph to the nearest gas station. He runs out of gas before he gets there so he puts the car in neutral and relies on breaks and good timing. After filling her up and getting a push to pump #6. Wait you didnt think he coasted his car to the pump? Come on, he's not that good. Call Walt Disney to write you a nice story. Anyway, after they heeaved hooo'ed the car into position and he filled it up. He realize how fast that $20 became $5. Thats lunch money. Hot dog on a stale bun, expensive juice, honey bun and a couple loose cigs. Yes he picked up that bad habit after realizing what an error he made in forgoing college early. He's no KG, he's Korleon Young. Who? Eggggzactly. After a tough day at work, body aching, hards numb and all cut up. He enters his room and nose dives into his bed. BOOM! Thats the sound of his bed breaking after impact. He turns on his back...tears up and screams [FONT="Arial Black"]F*CK MEEEE![/FONT]. By that time his mother is scolding him about swearing in HER house, that he nows has to buy a new bed with his money. And oh yeah, rent was due as of yesterday. Get some shut up H&O, you got work in 5hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    Oh, man, I got on him day and night, weekends, holidays, anniversaries, you name it, for his bitterness.

Kid hated everything. He was born and the first thoughts through his head? "Life sucks, don't even put my back, just throw me out the window and hope I can go to a better place" Then he opened his eyes.
    Yinka Dare "not really"

I remember Korleon Young. He spent a pre-season on an Australian team a whiles ago.

I can't believe I forgot to mention Smokee. He was very annoying. His mother must have set his swing set up infront of a brick wall when he was younger.

@ all the H&O roasting.

Anyone else kind of miss seeing Yinka Dare get clowned by Gobb and TMOGE on the constant? I remember the days when we would all jump in and turn a thread about Iverson's new shoes into a 200 page master peice just pointing out all the hate Yinka had in him

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    A day in the life of H&O. Gets in his car...warms it up for 20mins. Puts it in drive and notices he is on E. So he drives 15mph to the nearest gas station. He runs out of gas before he gets there so he puts the car in neutral and relies on breaks and good timing. After filling her up and getting a push to pump #6. Wait you didnt think he coasted his car to the pump? Come on, he's not that good. Call Walt Disney to write you a nice story. Anyway, after they heeaved hooo'ed the car into position and he filled it up. He realize how fast that $20 became $5. Thats lunch money. Hot dog on a stale bun, expensive juice, honey bun and a couple loose cigs. Yes he picked up that bad habit after realizing what an error he made in forgoing college early. He's no KG, he's Korleon Young. Who? Eggggzactly. After a tough day at work, body aching, hards numb and all cut up. He enters his room and nose dives into his bed. BOOM! Thats the sound of his bed breaking after impact. He turns on his back...tears up and screams [FONT="Arial Black"]F*CK MEEEE![/FONT]. By that time his mother is scolding him about swearing in HER house, that he nows has to buy a new bed with his money. And oh yeah, rent was due as of yesterday. Get some shut up H&O, you got work in 5hrs.

It makes sense, since his homelife is spent getting a free ride from his folks, oif course his real ride isn't gonna work.

Fire Dwane Casey

I didn't make a thread about it.

I nominate TMOGE. He's old and washed up. Your days of glory at ISH are way overdue.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta
    I wasn't exactly hiding. Just wasn't being open, either. Some Raptors fan finally guessed it today so whatever...
    The day you posted how many championships the state of Florida has after the BCS Bowl tipped me off.