Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default Re: is ESPN gonna make a hoopla about Kobe's last few games?

You guys are missing where he said "for a while now".

Nobody's questioning the reputation Kobe made for himself early in his career, but it has been surviving on performances against bottom-feeders for the past few seasons.

Banned

Still no hoopla from ESPN.

They need to make a big deal out of it considering they got all crazy for a Lebron lay-up, which is his first game winner since 2009.

If Lebron was hitting those 3's and dunks the ball for a game winner, you can bet ESPN would declare him the greatest of all time.

I guess because it's Kobe and we have seen him with these special games so many times. Another day at the office for the Mamba.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend

Nobody's questioning the reputation Kobe made for himself early in his career, but it has been surviving on performances against bottom-feeders for the past few seasons.
    Not really

Quote Originally Posted by Fatstogey
    Whos kobe?

hahaha someone is jelly that they arent going to the finals this year and lebron is. So where are all you kobe fans talking "oh its about rings."

LMAO now that the lakers are trash and have no chance of getting a ring this year(and the heat look like a lock for the next 3 years, at least) its about something else? A few games? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it.
    what does any of this have to do with you? you gonna pretend you didn't immediately join this board days, maybe even hours after LeBron joined the Miami Heat? Where were you for the years prior? No interest in basketball until basketball's greatest star joined your home team? I wonder where you'll be after 2014? Who will you be rooting for?

College superstar

If this were 2005-2008 when Kobe was the face of the league, then Yes ESPN would make a big deal out of Kobe's last few games, as they did from 2005-2008. Every time Kobe went on some major scoring streak back then ESPN was all on it comparing him to Wilt and MJ. The problem is, Kobe is no longer the face of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    If this were 2005-2008 when Kobe was the face of the league, then Yes ESPN would make a big deal out of Kobe's last few games, as they did from 2005-2008. Every time Kobe went on some major scoring streak back then ESPN was all on it comparing him to Wilt and MJ. The problem is, Kobe is no longer the face of the league.
    I don't think Kobe was ever the face of the NBA due to the Colorado scandal.

Banned

This season, Kobe actually scores more efficiently against good defenses since he doesn't settle for as many jumpers.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    This season, Kobe actually scores more efficiently against good defenses since he doesn't settle for as many jumpers.
    Your avy just makes me melt and submit to anything you say.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    what does any of this have to do with you? you gonna pretend you didn't immediately join this board days, maybe even hours after LeBron joined the Miami Heat? Where were you for the years prior? No interest in basketball until basketball's greatest star joined your home team? I wonder where you'll be after 2014? Who will you be rooting for?
    No i had my other account deleted.

Im a basketball fan bro. And since i have an iq of 140 ill clue you into something. All of you are closet homosexuals who are IN LOVE WITH MEN. Hero worship. Kobe this, lebron that.

Also i live in orlando. I couldnt give 2 shits about any home team. I dont hate the lakers, i dont hate the celts. I dont hate the heat. I dont love this or love that cause its teh dirt where i live. I dont hero worship.

I love the game.

Its you and everyone else on this forum whos lost in either, man love, home love, media hype, the old days, jordan, kobe....

Thats you guys bro ham.

I dont idolize people. (im 6'5 myself so i dont have "i wish i was them" syndrome either) I love the game. Lebron is the best in teh world at this game and as far as watching people play? he entertains me the most. absolutely.

When he was in cleveland? did iw atch? sure. did i care? no. why? shot jacking is not entertaining. What hte heat are doing right now? Is HELLA BASKETBALL. So yes im a fan.

Fact is bro most of you are in love iwtha guy, be it kobe, lebron, jordan, bird.... whoever it is youre in love with.

I love the game, watching kobe shot jack? Doesnt particually entertain me. But the dude has skill and i respect that. But as far as "basketball" is concerned it doesnt do much for me. But i dont really hate.

I dont root for anyone. I just wanna watch teh best players in the world play and may the best man win.

And currently that is lebron, and that is the heat. IM sorry many of you get butthurt because of the aforementioned reasons of manlove etc... But im merely stating the facts.
    Sorry if you cant handle the truth.

Banned

Your avy just makes me melt and submit to anything you say.
    That's right. Now...I command you to neg insidehoops (the poster).

Bullshit. Wishing for something doesn't make true.

Im a basketball fan bro. And since i have an iq of 140 ill clue you into something. All of you are closet homosexuals who are IN LOVE WITH MEN. Hero worship. Kobe this, lebron that.

Also i live in orlando. I couldnt give 2 shits about any home team. I dont hate the lakers, i dont hate the celts. I dont hate the heat. I dont love this or love that cause its teh dirt where i live. I dont hero worship.

I love the game.

Its you and everyone else on this forum whos lost in either, man love, home love, media hype, the old days, jordan, kobe....

Thats you guys bro ham.

I dont idolize people. (im 6'5 myself so i dont have "i wish i was them" syndrome either) I love the game. Lebron is the best in teh world at this game and as far as watching people play? he entertains me the most. absolutely.

When he was in cleveland? did iw atch? sure. did i care? no. why? shot jacking is not entertaining. What hte heat are doing right now? Is HELLA BASKETBALL. So yes im a fan.

Fact is bro most of you are in love iwtha guy, be it kobe, lebron, jordan, bird.... whoever it is youre in love with.

I love the game, watching kobe shot jack? Doesnt particually entertain me. But the dude has skill and i respect that. But as far as "basketball" is concerned it doesnt do much for me. But i dont really hate.

I dont root for anyone. I just wanna watch teh best players in the world play and may the best man win.

And currently that is lebron, and that is the heat. IM sorry many of you get butthurt because of the aforementioned reasons of manlove etc... But im merely stating the facts.

- user name = Fat stogey....oral fixation with a phallic symbol in yer mouf.

- Your rant = talking about Manlove and describing your hatred for men loving other men.

- yup...you = sexual repressed ( homosexual?)...Nygga who cares if you gay?...it's 2013!!!.....being gay is the new "finding yourself" movement .

- plus it's Kobe...how could you not imagine/dream about Kobe??...just look at that man!

Just keepin it 100 and 10%.....realife...that's what Alpha's do!

I love the game.

Thats you guys bro ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

+1 internets