Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kobe popping molly with white girls

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    A misused phrase uttered by kids who are uneducated with drugs. Molly being "popped" is not possible. Molly is the pure form of ectasy and can only be snorted. The only way you can "pop molly" is by taking ecstasy in pill form which are called "rolls". Rolls are cut with many other drugs.
    Actually you're wrong. You can "pop" a molly, it's what everyone says. Thizz, thizzles, etc are molly (mdma) cut with another drug (caffeine, speed, meth, etc). Get yo shit right.

A misused phrase uttered by kids who are uneducated with drugs. Molly being "popped" is not possible. Molly is the pure form of ectasy and can only be snorted. The only way you can "pop molly" is by taking ecstasy in pill form which are called "rolls". Rolls are cut with many other drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by kobeef24
    Actually you're wrong. You can "pop" a molly, it's what everyone says. Thizz, thizzles, etc are molly (mdma) cut with another drug (caffeine, speed, meth, etc). Get yo shit right.
    shit.........i belived urban dictionary was as trustworthy as wiki........my bad then..........

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kobeef24
    As far as I'm aware that makes it ecstasy when you mix it. Molly refers to the pure chemical MDMA which can be "popped" but only if you put it in an empty medicine capsule or parachute it. It's just an odd way to say it kind of like "doing" weed.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    As far as I'm aware that makes it ecstasy when you mix it. Molly refers to the pure chemical MDMA which can be "popped" but only if you put it in an empty medicine capsule or parachute it. It's just an odd way to say it kind of like "doing" weed.
    THIS.

Junkies...I shit'em.

fcuk molly...im on moonrocks.....shardyshardy

unless you put it into a capsule... idiot

you can pop anything with a capsule. You can pop hash oil if you want