Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Default Re: Blake Griffin vs. James Harden

It's just funny to me that this is actually a legit debate now. I'd take Blake, but you could really go with Harden. No one would've ever had this discussion before the start of this season.

I hope people saying Blake are basing it off potential. No one actually thinks Blake is better than Harden I hope.

Blake Griffin, since nobody would have believed Harden would have been able to put up these type of numbers on a top pace team back in 2009.

Also, I think Griffin could pretty much put up better numbers if he was at that high of pace too. Today's game favors guards/perimeter players, so I think Harden as the top option now will only be favored more in the long-run.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I hope people saying Blake are basing it off potential. No one actually thinks Blake is better than Harden I hope.
    Blake brings as much to the table as Harden does, but he plays less minutes so his stats aren't all there.

The guy who puts up the stats, his mark on the game and also asses in the seats.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Haha, what?

Can Blake post up?
    And how does Blake have more potential?
    No, Blake can't post up, he still just dunks on people.

Just like Harden has no skills, he just flops to get to the foul line.

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    scoring better, better playmaking, improved mentally, taken role as the man. what has blake done since his rookie year? hes been getting worse ever since
    How about a bigger offensive repertoire? Using his athleticism in multiple ways to improve his play on the court? Greatly improving his defense? Become more vocal on the court?

But hey, you don't watch the games, in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Breaking news. This random guy just laughed.
    Dude is an idiot. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by b0bab0i
    In Griffins first year playing, we had so many injuries during the first half of the season. Eric Gordon, Baron Davis, Chris Kaman were all injured. That's 3 starters.

Harden has Parsons, Asik, and Lin. Also Rockets have been losing quite a bit of games. Lakers might sneak in and steal the 8th spot.
    Jamario Moon started 7 games Brian Cook 11 minutes per Gomes the GOAT.

Griffin is the choice every single time. He's more marketable than Harden will EVER be. The end.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    Funny how 90% of the answers have "easily", "obviously", "clearly", "by a mile" and so on, but the total adds up to about 50% for each player.
    This.

I noticed it as it was happening too. And I don't think it's necessarily that one is "easily" better than the other, it's just people are in love with their own opinions and convictions. Only way anybody would take Harden easily over Griffin, imo, is in fantasy basketball. Because his stats are clearly better.

Harden.